BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Wyckoff, NJ
This mask exfoliates my face while leaving it smooth, although it did not love the scent it was a overall good product
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
I love a good facial mask and this felt like it did a great job cleaning and revitalizing my face. I'll buy it again.
Mildred P.
Mildred P.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product. It could use little scrubbing beads other than the salts. I think that would make it just right.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
East Orange, NJ
Left my face feeling fresh, made me look years younger. Got so many compliments. Recommended it to all my girlfriends
Candice J.
Candice J.
Pearland, TX
I actually used the alba botanica toner and astringent and I love them. Very strong, but gets rid of my pimples quick
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good facial mask that I received in a subscription box. I like it and will purchase it once the one I have is finish.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME
Perfect face mask. It never burns my face like other products and my face feels amazing after. So soft! I recommend!
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I really enjoy this mask. My favorite kind of facial masks are deep see masks and this one definitely hits the mark.
Great product for your skin works well. i have no complaints about this product. i would highly recommend buying it.
Crystle B.
Crystle B.
Chester, VA
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed & awake! Also makes you want to touch your face all day long since it's so soft!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?