BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alisha H.
It was a wonderful face mask and I would recommend it to anyone who loves having smooth and healthy skin,the mask felt weird at first but it's very refreshing and I loved it!
Julia C.
Loved it!! My face get great after. I love dee sea masks, they're definitely my favorite. And I love this brand. I actually own a lot of their hair care products. I would definitely recommend to anyone
Paola F.
miami , FL
Gives you the perfect smooth! It's really soft and gentle! Limpia los poros! Me gusta usarlo en la noche antes de acostarme a dormir porque me despierto fresca!! Me gusta mucho!!
Kaila H.
This is an amazing product, it goes on my skin very smoothly and it heals all the dry skin I have and it makes my skin feel very moisturized but after about ten minutes my skin starts to burn a little. I wouldn't blame it on the product though my skin is slightly sensitive.
Brad T.
Casselberry, FL
Got this product about a month ago and used it about 3x a week.  I have oily skin and this mask has gotten rid of most my shine. My black heads on my nose and t zone have all gone. Highly recommend this product if not just for the effectiveness but also for the smell.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Works great it feels like it is drying out your skin but when you wash it off it's nothing but soft and it really feels like it does a great job at getting rid of dead skin
Jennifer F.
Chester, VA
This facial mask feels so luxurious. It doesn't get that uncomfortable cakey feeling that so many do. My only complaint is that the mask seemed to take forever to wash off.
Jessika B.
Amston, CT
This product worked great. It didn't make my face greasy but it also didn't dry it out. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all. It cleared my face up after just a few uses.
Piper N.
Tempe, AZ
This mask cleaned out my pores and helped with breakouts and black heads. I wasn't crazy about the scent but overall it did an amazing job and fulfilled all of its promises
Deborah G.
This product is very good for your face it makes it very silky smooth and soft and I do it about once a week it's not that pricey I'd recommend for everyone to try it at least one time
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.