BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Boston, MA
Great mask for people that have oil skin. closed all my pores and didn't make it feel like dry skin right after.
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
This mask leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean . I love them smell and the texture makes it easy to put on
brittany v.
Twice a week i use the deep sea facial mask, i love the way it keeps my face glowing and makes my skin so soft.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I didn't really enjoy this product as much as I was hoping to . I have very sensitive skin and it broke me out.
Lauren E.
My skin always feels so good after I use this mask and it really opens up and gets all the gunk out of my pores
B C.
I use this all the time! I especially like it for drying out though zits. It's super creamy and not too drying
April S.
Belle Chasse, LA
The mask makes my face feel so refreshed and soft. Feels like it is helping my face breathe. And it works well
Rita R.
My face feels so refreshing after I use this. My skin looks clearer. I use this everyday. It's my at home spa.
Melinda Y.
Sherman, TX
Product is good, was a little difficult getting the mask back off but all in all my face felt good after using
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO
Love all the Alba botanica products! Left my skin feeling new because of how clean and soft it ended up being
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.