BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Candace B.
Candace B.
Manchester, NH
One of my top 5 facial masks for sure. I notice after use a nice healthy glow and it feels like my face has been ungunked.
Fallon V.
Fallon V.
Very soothing and nice to use, but sometimes leaves my skin red or is over-abrasive. do not recommend for sensitive skin.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
really is fantastic, i recommed this. it's my favority facial mask is very good and your price is very well, i love this
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
New Orleans, LA
It cleanses my skin really well and leaves it feeling really clean and smooth. Washes away all the dirt even my make up
Valentina  V.
Valentina V.
Chico, CA
This product smells amazing and i can feel the difference this this item compared to others it helps my skin tighten up
Erin M.
Erin M.
Kansas City
I just started using this and it leaves my face so smooth and clean and tight. It never feels dried out which is great!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
The price is good, but there are other masks in this prize range that are better. I didn't notice that it did anything.
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Running Springs, CA
This product made my skin feel so fresh. I would recommend this to everyone that wants to cleanse and clear their face
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Wyckoff, NJ
This mask exfoliates my face while leaving it smooth, although it did not love the scent it was a overall good product
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this deep sea facial mask, but prefer their clay one. In all honesty I do not see a difference, but I still use.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?