BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1912)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Mary B.
Irritated my sensitive skin. Didn't like the smell either. Not very expensive but not worth it to me. Didn't help my zits either. No lasting irritation but so unpleasant to use! No thank you. Would not repurchase.
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
This product left me feeling refreshed and my skin felt very happy. I loved the smell and I felt like I was glowing. I do think it dried my skin out a bit but I would put a light layer of lotion on after and that helped.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case),
Anne-Marie H.
Gallatin, TN
it was good. I really didn't think it exfoliated too hard on my skin. I'm reluctant to try new scrubs because of the harshness of some exfoliants. I was pleasantly surprised at how much gentler it was than many others.
Katie C.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this product and how it makes my face feel afterwards. It doesn't make my face ultra-shiny like other products, and doesn't have an overwhelming scent. A good value for the amount of product, I'd purchase again.
Christina B.
I have never used an Alba product I did not like and this is no exception! It met my expectations and left my skin soft and smooth. I love the scent of every Alba Product and purchased this one at Fred Meyer.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
joab c.
ele é otimo deixa a pele da gente perfeita , fica suave compacta muito delicada , meu dermtologista sempre me recomneda ele , otmo o preço é bom tudo é bom recomendo e aprova ele me ajuda muito muito mesmo, antes minha pele era feia hj lindaaaaaaaaaa
Denise R.
Great and one of the best products i have used. I like to use this product best at night before bed or before getting ready for a long big day when i know i will be using make-up all day. I definitely give it a 5 star.
Raquel R S.
I turn into a big green blob monster when I put this mask on and come out looking like the most beautiful princess with the clearest skin in the universe! I've only purchased this once and will keep buying it from now on!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.