BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
This product is ok. Nothing too exciting about it. I was slightly disappointed. I ordered it online. And received it promptly. It's mores harsh than I expected. I would not buy this again.
Brooklyn P.
El Cajon, CA
Really enjoyed how this made my skin look after I used it. It felt very clean and smooth. Left my skin feeling tight and young. The only thing I do not like is the scent of it.
Gabby W.
This mask leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also refined my skin and exfoliate it which helped clear my skin. I love this mask it's one of my all time favorites.
Alisha H.
It was a wonderful face mask and I would recommend it to anyone who loves having smooth and healthy skin,the mask felt weird at first but it's very refreshing and I loved it!
Paola F.
miami , FL
Gives you the perfect smooth! It's really soft and gentle! Limpia los poros! Me gusta usarlo en la noche antes de acostarme a dormir porque me despierto fresca!! Me gusta mucho!!
Julia C.
Loved it!! My face get great after. I love dee sea masks, they're definitely my favorite. And I love this brand. I actually own a lot of their hair care products. I would definitely recommend to anyone
Helena B.
Albany, NY
It's a non cheap product, but I had good resultados using them. I use to have oil skin and used a lot of medicines for 2 years to get my skin good. This product make it Pretty good after my treatment.
Kaila H.
This is an amazing product, it goes on my skin very smoothly and it heals all the dry skin I have and it makes my skin feel very moisturized but after about ten minutes my skin starts to burn a little. I wouldn't blame it on the product though my skin is slightly sensitive.
Brad T.
Casselberry, FL
Got this product about a month ago and used it about 3x a week.  I have oily skin and this mask has gotten rid of most my shine. My black heads on my nose and t zone have all gone. Highly recommend this product if not just for the effectiveness but also for the smell.
Jessika B.
Amston, CT
This product worked great. It didn't make my face greasy but it also didn't dry it out. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all. It cleared my face up after just a few uses.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.