BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME
Perfect face mask. It never burns my face like other products and my face feels amazing after. So soft! I recommend!
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I really enjoy this mask. My favorite kind of facial masks are deep see masks and this one definitely hits the mark.
Great product for your skin works well. i have no complaints about this product. i would highly recommend buying it.
Crystle B.
Chester, VA
Leaves your skin feeling refreshed & awake! Also makes you want to touch your face all day long since it's so soft!
Courtney E.
Traverse City, MI
It feels nice on your skin but I honestly didn't see or feel much of a difference at all. But maybe that's just me.
Nena M.
Live this product, I can't find it no where no morr. Did they stop making it. I need to know where I can find this.
Charity S.
I don't really see much of a difference after using their masks. I do like that they're more natural than others.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try it!!! I just can imagine the smell like deep waters... whatever ! Does anybody try it brfore?
Marlen M.
Batavia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is easy to apply and remove. Great for sensitive skin. I love how this product contains natural ingredients.
I sarah D.
Loveland, OH
Seriously, the deep sea mask was amazing.
My face was left smooth and really helped with my black heads as well!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?