BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask leaves my skin looking and feeling much batter than it did before I used it. I use the mask about every other week.
Magdalena D.
Magdalena D.
This mask has helped my combination skin and acne. My oils have reduced and so did my acne. It feels nice when I applied it.
Gioconda M.
Gioconda M.
Normal. La utilice pero realmente no vi cambios y abandone. En mi no funciono o no vi cambios tan rapido como habria deseado
Beglis A.
Beglis A.
It is very good, leaves the very soft and hydrated face. I recommend it to all the persons who want to have the healthy skin
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lovely mask! Makes my skin feel refreshed! I recommend it's worth a try! You'll only know if it's for you until you try it!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
Used this with my daughter and we loved it. The scent was subtle and our faces were super smooth. Love this product so much
Patti J.
Patti J.
Tomball, TX
Great product. Worth the price, because it is high quality and does exactly what it advertises. Would absolutely recommend.
ShaRaya W.
ShaRaya W.
Kokomo, IN
Love it, it makes your face so silky and smooth. To get the best effect you should wash your face before you use it though.
Brooke A N.
Brooke A N.
Bothell, WA
I enjoy using this facial mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized. It is easy to apply and easy to take off.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Manchester, NH
One of my top 5 facial masks for sure. I notice after use a nice healthy glow and it feels like my face has been ungunked.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?