BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
I use this deep sea facial mask, but prefer their clay one. In all honesty I do not see a difference, but I still use.
Kaitlyn M.
Wyckoff, NJ
This mask exfoliates my face while leaving it smooth, although it did not love the scent it was a overall good product
Cassandra E.
Running Springs, CA
This product made my skin feel so fresh. I would recommend this to everyone that wants to cleanse and clear their face
Tatyana W.
I have tried this product once. I have really oily skin and it just did not do the actual trick for me as I hoped for.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Good facial mask that I received in a subscription box. I like it and will purchase it once the one I have is finish.
Stacey R.
East Orange, NJ
Left my face feeling fresh, made me look years younger. Got so many compliments. Recommended it to all my girlfriends
Candice J.
Pearland, TX
I actually used the alba botanica toner and astringent and I love them. Very strong, but gets rid of my pimples quick
Natasha M.
I love a good facial mask and this felt like it did a great job cleaning and revitalizing my face. I'll buy it again.
Mildred P.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product. It could use little scrubbing beads other than the salts. I think that would make it just right.
Great product for your skin works well. i have no complaints about this product. i would highly recommend buying it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.