BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kristen K.
At first, I hated this mask. It would pull out all my blemishes and make my face look terrible. After a few weeks, my fave was completely clear! So after the first 2-3 uses, it's totally worth it
Cheyenne B.
This deep cleansing mask gently draws out impurities and the excess oil that can clog pores
Sea algae and aloe vera tone and revitalize for a fresh, healthy complexion. Most definitely will buy again.
Cassandra E.
Rio Rancho
This face mask felt nice and refreshing on my skin. I enjoyed how well it worked for me. It met my expectations and then some. I purchased this at target. It was nice and gentle on my skin
Mayra P.
chicago, IL
I have trouble with facial masks and their scents. i am sensitive to certain scents BUT this one i love the scent and the feel when i put to my skin. also it leaves a clean feeling aterwards. i really feel i came out of a spa every time i use it. highly recommend it
Sydney B.
Seattle, WA
I found this mask to be reasonably moisturizing. It smells nice, and doesn't leave any unpleasant residue. I received it as a gift, but I assume it may have been on the expensive side. I found it to be pretty gentle. Im not sure that it made any big difference in my skin other than some mild moisturizing.
Kaylynn T.
It is really good it cleans your face really good and you'll feel soooo refreshed me and my sister we use it all the time and we get soooooooooo relaxed and I really really think you should get it cause it makes you relaxed.
Ally W.
I loved this face mask so much I bought another. Alba has great skincare products that actually help with your skin issues instead of helping the problem grow. I got it on the Alba website when a friend told me about it and it was the best purchase i ever made.
Ariel I.
Santa Maria
This product added so much moisture to my face, and it cleared my face up so much. Only use it once a week though or else you can break out if you have oily skin. Amazing. Spreads on nice too
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I typically prefer sheet masks simply for ease of use, but the moisturizing properties in this product make it worth the extra time and effort. My skin felt renewed and moisturized after using, and it is great for redness.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I love this skin mask. It makes my skin feel amazing!!!!!!!! I am always asking my hubby to bring me this after a long day! It is perfect! I love the way it looks too, it is such a great mask. I give this to all of my friends for birthdays and Christmas too!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.