BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the fragrance of this product.  It left my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.  I have dry skin and this was perfect and did not overly dry out my skin.  It felt really gentle during the treatment.  I would recommend this to others and will purchase again.
Zaryah K.
Chandler, AZ
 Love this Botanica at sea moss deep-sea mask. I put it on at night before I go to bed and wash it off and it leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturize. Doesn't dry out the face too much. And I loved following it with the sea moss moisturizer night cream I would definitely buy this again
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I really enjoy using this mask. It is a very refreshing feel it leaves on my skin after I have used it! The packaging is very convenient. I would defenitely recommend to my friends and others. It's a great clean feeling and does its job well! I will be buying it again in the future!!
Shelby R.
Franklin, TN
I absolutely loved this mask! I love any kind of facial masks, and the deep sea facial mask from Alba Botanica was amazing! It wasn't too expensive, and well worth the price. I loved that this one was available in multiple different places, that way i didn't have to go to one store.
Kayla S.
Tucson, AZ
Left my face feeling very hydrated. I was looking for one that would help my skin not be as oily as it tends to get in my T zone. I would suggest this as a relaxing mask though. I would try it again.
Denise A.
Rogers, AR
WOAH!! this face mask is super refreshing! Took some shine off my face although it was the first time i used it i would like to see how if overall effects my face over time. definitely met my expectations and would recommend over all to others. Get this and see the difference!!
Caroline B.
Marrero
I love this mask! Any time I have a breakout or uneven skin I put this mask on and it clears up within a day or 2! I have repurchased this mask over and over and the price is perfect for the amount of product you get! I will continue to buy this mask until I cant anymore.
Kaitlyn C.
Mount Airy, MD
I love using face masks!! Whether I'm chilling out with a cup of tea or taking a soothing bath, face mask are a go to product for me. When purchasing this i felt a little skeptical only because i usually stick to my same, every day products. The outcome of this product was great, my skin seemed smoother, and replenished.
Hannah A.
Louisville
I Love love love this face mask. It’s one that I have used so many times because the results speak for themselves. It helpes even out my skin tone and feels absolutely AMAZING when you rinse it off. This is one of my all time favorites. I will be buying this again and again!
Emma G.
I love using this facial mask to remove oil, blackheads, and impurities from the day. The face mask smells lovely and is very easy to apply. I will say it burns my skin after use. If you have sensitive skin, use the product sparingly. I would recommend to a friend!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?