BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kersey B.
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love all of alba botanica products. My face always has a nice tingly feeling after using their masks and it makes my face glow.
jahanara S.
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
LOVED this facial mask, I have a weekly routine with it and it always makes me start the week with a fresh face! thank you Alba!
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Tampa, FL
Like I said I love all facial masks and this one is at the top of my list it exfoliates while deeply cleaning my face I love it!
Karie T.
Karie T.
Winston Salem, NC
This mask worked well. My only complaint is it tends to burn my skin when I first apply it. I got this as a gift from a friend.
Elaine K.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin feel fresh and soft but no huge difference. Wish this came in little sample packets instead of just the big tube.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
This product is simply amazing. You could see and feel a difference on my face within weeks of using it. I highly recxomend it.
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
I really like this mask. It is cooling on the skin and you get a deep clean feeling but be careful if you have sensitive skin
Briana W.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your skin feeling so soft and exfoliated. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those with skin issues.
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is like go to spa in the ocean, since I got blackhead problem, I've tried a lot of products and this one helps my skin a lot.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask leaves my skin looking and feeling much batter than it did before I used it. I use the mask about every other week.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?