• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie O.
This mask is ideal for dull tired skin in need of a wake up call. It's very refreshing and evens skin tone. Very worth the price, although a dupe may be available. I would totally buy again, and love the texture!
Kari C.
Everett, WA
I love Alba botanica face products! You're face feels so fresh, moisturized and smooth. I don't use many things on my skin because it's sensitive but I have never had a breakout or irritation from Alba Botanica
Raquel R S.
I turn into a big green blob monster when I put this mask on and come out looking like the most beautiful princess with the clearest skin in the universe! I've only purchased this once and will keep buying it from now on!
jasmine n.
this face mask is so amazing! it's not too expensive, makes my skin look amazing, and i didn't break out at all after using it. i'm highly impressed, it makes my pores look smaller and keep acne at bay. my skin looks softer than ever. i would recommend this if you want to detox your skin
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
No my most favorite mask, but this didn't irritate my skin as much as I expected it would and I would use it again! It's a good product and I'm interested in trying other products from the brand in the future.
Liza G.
Missoula, MT
The mask is really refreshing and excellent for spot treating at well. I wouldn't recommend using it multiple times a week, since it can be a little drying. But the packaging is lovely, it's smells soooo good, and I would definitely recommend it
Christy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nice packaging. Feels very good on face and easily to put on. Make your face feel completely refreshed. Very gentle on the face also. Not harsh at all. I don't remember how much exactly, but I think it was reasonable priced. Would buy it again.
Meachelle L.
I absolutely love what this product does for my skin! This makes my face look brighter, feel smoother and cleaner, and has over time improved the amount of redness. I use this twice a week for 15-30 minutes when I want a deep and fresh clean.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
Your face will feel so refreshed after this mask. It truly helps with facial blemishes and preventing further skin damage. This is so what affordable but it is a small bottle. It last me a while because I only use it once every other week.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.