BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
ShaRaya W.
Kokomo, IN
Love it, it makes your face so silky and smooth. To get the best effect you should wash your face before you use it though.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
Used this with my daughter and we loved it. The scent was subtle and our faces were super smooth. Love this product so much
Candace B.
Manchester, NH
One of my top 5 facial masks for sure. I notice after use a nice healthy glow and it feels like my face has been ungunked.
Brooke A N.
Bothell, WA
I enjoy using this facial mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and moisturized. It is easy to apply and easy to take off.
Kiersten B.
I'm not a fan of the smell of this mask. But I do like how it makes my face feel. I guess I'll have to get over the smell!
Fallon V.
Very soothing and nice to use, but sometimes leaves my skin red or is over-abrasive. do not recommend for sensitive skin.
Erin M.
Kansas City
I just started using this and it leaves my face so smooth and clean and tight. It never feels dried out which is great!
Valentina  V.
Chico, CA
This product smells amazing and i can feel the difference this this item compared to others it helps my skin tighten up
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
The price is good, but there are other masks in this prize range that are better. I didn't notice that it did anything.
Stephanie T.
New Orleans, LA
It cleanses my skin really well and leaves it feeling really clean and smooth. Washes away all the dirt even my make up
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.