BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten dull skin?1 Answers
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ghazal R.
Berkeley, CA
I was actually given this product from a friend with highly sensitive skin, and it didn't work out for her oddly enough as it caused a lot of redness for her skin. I actually liked it! It's a light mask, with a fragrance that I like, and it's a nice pick me up! The effects are not like Queen Helene mask such as tightening of skin, but overall I recommend.
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
I love how my skin felt after trying this mask. My skin felt soft and firm not the painful dry or tight that normally accompanies this type of mask. It exfoliated my skin and there was no painful cracking or scrubbing when I washed it off. The smell was pleasant and I will definitely recommend this to friends not to mention be buying it for myself again
Kaylee W.
This is a fun, classic face mask. I especially love that it is green! It makes me feel like I'm having one of those movie moments at a slumber party or like I'm at the spa! My sister always laughs when she sees me though. Its kinda funny, cause when the mask hardens, you cannot move you face much or it cracks so its like you have had plastic surgery!
Linnea L.
I have combo dry sensitive skin so finding a face mask that moisturizes my skin and is within my price range! I picked up my face mask from sprouts and was not expecting much but this surprised me! I enjoy the thickness of the clay and the delightful citrus scent. This face mask left my skin soft, fresh, and moisturized. Who could ask for anymore?
Tangia E.
Denver, CO
Personally I was not a big fan of this product. It felt harsh on my skin and after I used it on my face, my skin felt raw and a bit irritated. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side, so that is probably why this didn't work for me. I did use this to exfloiate my body, and I didn't have an issues, but my skin also did feel any different.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Alba Botanica products. This mask in particular isn't their best product, but it's okay. I usually place the mask on for 10-20 minutes before washing it off and use it one or twice a week. It makes my skin soft, which is the main pro about it. The mask hasn't even my skin off that much since I've been using it for a couple of months.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This mask is awesome. It makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed. It’s effective in my opinion. I didn’t have any problems with it. It definitely deep cleaned my face as it said it would. I love this brand. I have another product from them. I love that it is made with vegan ingredients. Not harsh on the skin which is another plus for me
Angie S.
Gainesville, GA
I was in search of a new facial mask and saw this at target and decided to give it a try. It's a really affordable price for the amount you get. I enjoy the formula and the smell isnt overwhelming. I suggest you try this product out!
Ashley L.
Chester , VA
It made my skin feel so refreshed and like new. My face tends to get oily at times and this just made my face feel so soft and moisturized. I told a few of my friends and they loved it as well. It wasnt too pricey either! I cant live without it now!
Sara T.
I actually love this product. You won't see a huge difference in your pores, but it's great for breakouts around that time of the month. It does help even out the complexion and sooth/prevent breakouts. The best thing about this mask is that it's quick to dry. I put it on before shower and rise off during. Very smooth to apply and doesn't take much.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?