BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Makes my skin feel fresh and soft but no huge difference. Wish this came in little sample packets instead of just the big tube.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
This mask leaves my skin looking and feeling much batter than it did before I used it. I use the mask about every other week.
Aisha D.
Atlanta, GA
I love all Alba products not only because they are made from natural ingredients but also they work very very well on my skin
Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
I really like this mask. It is cooling on the skin and you get a deep clean feeling but be careful if you have sensitive skin
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Leaves your skin feeling so soft and exfoliated. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially those with skin issues.
hiyo o.
Florida
Is like go to spa in the ocean, since I got blackhead problem, I've tried a lot of products and this one helps my skin a lot.
Magdalena D.
This mask has helped my combination skin and acne. My oils have reduced and so did my acne. It feels nice when I applied it.
Gioconda M.
Normal. La utilice pero realmente no vi cambios y abandone. En mi no funciono o no vi cambios tan rapido como habria deseado
ShaRaya W.
Kokomo, IN
Love it, it makes your face so silky and smooth. To get the best effect you should wash your face before you use it though.
Patti J.
Tomball, TX
Great product. Worth the price, because it is high quality and does exactly what it advertises. Would absolutely recommend.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.