BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good facial mask. the Alba Botanical Deeo Sea Facial Mask is amazing and leaves your skin feeling extremely clean and fresh.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN
Really clears out my skin well but leaves it red and a little irritated. Is a nice mask but my skin is a little to sensitive for it!
samantha s.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this product it works great and i haven't found any other like it.. i think its pricey but for the quality its not that bad..
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! When I use it my face feels so incredibly clean and fresh and it really helps to keep my complexion clear
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
I suffer from severe acne and this project seems to be the only one in which I don't break out from! Besides my st.ives daily wash
Esther T.
Esther T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved it!! Definitely one of the good ones. It really feels like it's getting into the pore and it leaves your face feeling great.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
I was able to purchase a small trail at a less expensive cost and I like it. But why does this sort of stuff have to cost so much.
Diana V.
Diana V.
I was not amazed by this product, when I apply it... it doesn't seem to do anything for me. I really wouldn't recommed this product.
Allyssa D.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
This smells really good and I like the fact that the ingredients are pretty natural. My skin looks and feels great after using it
Anna H.
Anna H.
I just love this stuff. Works great and makes your skin feel so soft all day. Very gentle on your skin but does a remarkable job.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?