BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kaylynn T.
It is really good it cleans your face really good and you'll feel soooo refreshed me and my sister we use it all the time and we get soooooooooo relaxed and I really really think you should get it cause it makes you relaxed.
Ariel I.
Santa Maria
This product added so much moisture to my face, and it cleared my face up so much. Only use it once a week though or else you can break out if you have oily skin. Amazing. Spreads on nice too
Gabriel A.
This mask is good! It lifts dirt from pores as well as leaving a fresh feeling After! It doesn't irritate your skin! I recommend to everyone who is looking for a facial mask! This is a great product and will do the job!
Ally W.
I loved this face mask so much I bought another. Alba has great skincare products that actually help with your skin issues instead of helping the problem grow. I got it on the Alba website when a friend told me about it and it was the best purchase i ever made.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I typically prefer sheet masks simply for ease of use, but the moisturizing properties in this product make it worth the extra time and effort. My skin felt renewed and moisturized after using, and it is great for redness.
chris H.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I loved this product, it made my skin very soft and clean.    Very easy to use.   I have used several products and like how this feels.    I think the value is good.   I would recommend this product to anyone.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I love this skin mask. It makes my skin feel amazing!!!!!!!! I am always asking my hubby to bring me this after a long day! It is perfect! I love the way it looks too, it is such a great mask. I give this to all of my friends for birthdays and Christmas too!
Dora C.
Using this product keeps my skin clean, diminishes pores, and keeps my face glowing.  I love the feel of my skin and get so many complements,  It feels gentle, smooth, and smells great.  The package is very luxurious. A wonderful experience.
Emily R.
I have dry skin already and this kind of dried my skin out even more, which is kind of the opposite of what I look for.
Smelled fantastic though and would probably work better for someone with oily or combination skin
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This scrub I love leaves my skin super soft and moisturized and the best thing is that it is free of parabens and its ingredients are completely vegetarian.  Yes, it is effective.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.