BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Smithfield, RI
Great all natural facial mask. This is the product for anyone looking for a product with less chemicals than the other leading products.
Zalmar Z.
Zalmar Z.
Hanford, CA
This facial mask has quite the nice scent. I love applying this mask twice a day and it keeps my skin feeling smooth and looking clear!
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this mask! You can see the dirt and oils being removed from your pores as the mask is on, and it leaves behind really soft skin.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
Very satisfied with this product. It left my skin feeling nice and soft. It wasn't too harsh on me and I will definitely keep using it!
Leah L.
Leah L.
Westminster, MD
This deep sea facial mask was so awesome for me, I have sensitive skin and my face can be really dry sometimes but this worked wonders!
Breeana E.
Breeana E.
Concord, CA
This works wonders ! It really revitalizes your skin and I have fairly normal skin. It very gentle and effective and I would recommend!
Adithya P.
Adithya P.
Denton , TX
I loved this, it exfoliates my skin and makes it smoothr and softer and relaxes me all at the same time, I would recommend it for sure
Carol F.
Carol F.
Los Altos, CA
This Alba mask is to die for! It leaves my skin feeling amazing!!! Def recommend people to get this, all different kinds are great too!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Stafford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! Smells great and a mask is always a fun way to pamper yourself and take car of any skin problems. Relaxing and fun.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good facial mask. the Alba Botanical Deeo Sea Facial Mask is amazing and leaves your skin feeling extremely clean and fresh.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?