BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Neca R.
South Euclid, OH
I didn't see significant results and didn't care too much for the smell. I ordered it online so I wasn't sure what it would smell like beforehand. Packaging was pretty and the price was okay.
Meghan H.
Lakeland, FL
Awesome mask! I have VERY sensitive skin and this mask was gentle but the results were amazing. It cleared up blemishes and my skin was so smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend. The only downside was it smelt a little odd.
Kristen K.
At first, I hated this mask. It would pull out all my blemishes and make my face look terrible. After a few weeks, my fave was completely clear! So after the first 2-3 uses, it's totally worth it
Cassandra E.
Rio Rancho
This face mask felt nice and refreshing on my skin. I enjoyed how well it worked for me. It met my expectations and then some. I purchased this at target. It was nice and gentle on my skin
Paige P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The product was okay, however, it was slightly irritating to my face as I have sensitive skin as well as eczema. The mask made my face feel nice and clean, but I probably wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin as well.
Cheyenne B.
This deep cleansing mask gently draws out impurities and the excess oil that can clog pores
Sea algae and aloe vera tone and revitalize for a fresh, healthy complexion. Most definitely will buy again.
Kaylynn T.
It is really good it cleans your face really good and you'll feel soooo refreshed me and my sister we use it all the time and we get soooooooooo relaxed and I really really think you should get it cause it makes you relaxed.
Sydney B.
Seattle, WA
I found this mask to be reasonably moisturizing. It smells nice, and doesn't leave any unpleasant residue. I received it as a gift, but I assume it may have been on the expensive side. I found it to be pretty gentle. Im not sure that it made any big difference in my skin other than some mild moisturizing.
Mayra P.
chicago, IL
I have trouble with facial masks and their scents. i am sensitive to certain scents BUT this one i love the scent and the feel when i put to my skin. also it leaves a clean feeling aterwards. i really feel i came out of a spa every time i use it. highly recommend it
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I typically prefer sheet masks simply for ease of use, but the moisturizing properties in this product make it worth the extra time and effort. My skin felt renewed and moisturized after using, and it is great for redness.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.