BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was able to purchase a small trail at a less expensive cost and I like it. But why does this sort of stuff have to cost so much.
Esther T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved it!! Definitely one of the good ones. It really feels like it's getting into the pore and it leaves your face feeling great.
Diana V.
I was not amazed by this product, when I apply it... it doesn't seem to do anything for me. I really wouldn't recommed this product.
Anna H.
I just love this stuff. Works great and makes your skin feel so soft all day. Very gentle on your skin but does a remarkable job.
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love all of alba botanica products. My face always has a nice tingly feeling after using their masks and it makes my face glow.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
This smells really good and I like the fact that the ingredients are pretty natural. My skin looks and feels great after using it
Jaime M.
Tampa, FL
Like I said I love all facial masks and this one is at the top of my list it exfoliates while deeply cleaning my face I love it!
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
LOVED this facial mask, I have a weekly routine with it and it always makes me start the week with a fresh face! thank you Alba!
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin feel fresh and soft but no huge difference. Wish this came in little sample packets instead of just the big tube.
Karie T.
Winston Salem, NC
This mask worked well. My only complaint is it tends to burn my skin when I first apply it. I got this as a gift from a friend.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.