BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Adithya P.
Denton , TX
I loved this, it exfoliates my skin and makes it smoothr and softer and relaxes me all at the same time, I would recommend it for sure
Breeana E.
Concord, CA
This works wonders ! It really revitalizes your skin and I have fairly normal skin. It very gentle and effective and I would recommend!
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this mask! You can see the dirt and oils being removed from your pores as the mask is on, and it leaves behind really soft skin.
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
Very satisfied with this product. It left my skin feeling nice and soft. It wasn't too harsh on me and I will definitely keep using it!
Amy M.
Stafford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! Smells great and a mask is always a fun way to pamper yourself and take car of any skin problems. Relaxing and fun.
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good facial mask. the Alba Botanical Deeo Sea Facial Mask is amazing and leaves your skin feeling extremely clean and fresh.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and helped my skin a little but got to be to dry after awhile I may have used to often. I can't use it now cause skin problems.
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN
Really clears out my skin well but leaves it red and a little irritated. Is a nice mask but my skin is a little to sensitive for it!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this product it works great and i haven't found any other like it.. i think its pricey but for the quality its not that bad..
Allyson P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! When I use it my face feels so incredibly clean and fresh and it really helps to keep my complexion clear
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?