BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Fayetteville, AR
Makes your face feel super nice. Don't do many face masks though so don't have much to compare the results to. Would still recommend though.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tingles galore! In a good way. My skin felt so refreshed afterward. I use it monthly and people always tell me what great skin that I have.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I really enjoyed this face mask. It left my skin feeling refreshed and felt like it really got all the dead skin and icky stuff off my face
Heather F.
Heather F.
Pulls out impurities. Doesn't leave my face feeling overly dry. I like how clean my face feels afterward. It helps to balance tone as well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for something that would really exfoliate and remove all those dead skin cells and dirt from your pours this is a must !!
Grace F.
Grace F.
Denver, CO
I had a sample of this mask but it was a while ago and there was nothing memorable about it. I do love Alba's vitamin C eye cream though .
Haley J.
Haley J.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hasn't really impressed me for a face mask. It smelled fine, but I didn't see much difference in my skin. I purchased this at Target.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Coachella, CA
I would recommend this to friends and family. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean after a day of having make up on my face.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I am a fan of Alba Botanica. The mask was good and did exactly what it promised. I use this product before showering. I would recommend.
Would highly recommend was easy to apply an remove was not to heavy either was perfect for my combination skin An was easy on my pockets
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?