BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Paola R.
Bronx, NY
I've noticed that upon using this mask It makes my skin tone very even and smooths or my skin. Only problem is, I have dry skin. And if I were to use this all the time. It'll dry out my skin even more
Essie F.
Huntington Beach
This feels great on your face the minute it touches your face! I do a lot of masks once or twice a week and this is definitely one that I keep in my rotation, it leaves my skin nice & smooth and dewy!
Casey H.
Norton
This mask was great to use! It made my skin feel cleaner and clearer than any other skin care products I've used before. I have very sensitive skin and normally it gets irritated but this was gentle on my skin and worked really well.
Cathy B.
I enjoyed the feel of this mask and how refreshed it left my face afterwards. However I really have not seen the results I was expecting in regards to the evening out of my complexion. I am going to try it a few more times to see if the more you use it changes the results.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I borrowed this from a friend one night and I really liked it. My skin has been acting up more than usual lately, and this really helped calm down some of the redness from a few pimples that had popped up.
Aliya E.
Cerritos, CA
When I feel like my skins not looking it's brightest I always reach for this product to refresh my face and give it a dewy glow. I normally put on the face mask and leave it on for about 5 mins and it washes right off without leaving any residue. My skin is oily but I feel like this product really helps balance the oils.
Colby A.
This is a really good product the top of the bottle isn't difficult to remove and doesn't require a lot of squeezing. The tube is very colorful and uplifting. The lotion works and refreshes my skin. The curvature of the bottle allows me to successfully dispense the proper amount of ointment required this brand is good
Lindsay B.
Atlanta, GA
I love the fact that this face mask keeps my face free from breakouts, however it leaves it very dry. It's very gently going on, and I love how cold it feels on my skin while it sits on. I just wish it moisturized a little better.
Neca R.
South Euclid, OH
I didn't see significant results and didn't care too much for the smell. I ordered it online so I wasn't sure what it would smell like beforehand. Packaging was pretty and the price was okay.
Meghan H.
Lakeland, FL
Awesome mask! I have VERY sensitive skin and this mask was gentle but the results were amazing. It cleared up blemishes and my skin was so smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend. The only downside was it smelt a little odd.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.