BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
I really enjoyed this face mask. It left my skin feeling refreshed and felt like it really got all the dead skin and icky stuff off my face
Heather F.
Pulls out impurities. Doesn't leave my face feeling overly dry. I like how clean my face feels afterward. It helps to balance tone as well.
Grace F.
Denver, CO
I had a sample of this mask but it was a while ago and there was nothing memorable about it. I do love Alba's vitamin C eye cream though .
Haley J.
Greer, SC
This hasn't really impressed me for a face mask. It smelled fine, but I didn't see much difference in my skin. I purchased this at Target.
Tanya D.
Coachella, CA
I would recommend this to friends and family. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean after a day of having make up on my face.
Would highly recommend was easy to apply an remove was not to heavy either was perfect for my combination skin An was easy on my pockets
Brittany L.
Smithfield, RI
Great all natural facial mask. This is the product for anyone looking for a product with less chemicals than the other leading products.
Breeana E.
Concord, CA
This works wonders ! It really revitalizes your skin and I have fairly normal skin. It very gentle and effective and I would recommend!
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
Very satisfied with this product. It left my skin feeling nice and soft. It wasn't too harsh on me and I will definitely keep using it!
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this mask! You can see the dirt and oils being removed from your pores as the mask is on, and it leaves behind really soft skin.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.