BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2056)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
THIS IS MY #1 go-to exfoliater. This face scrub is my all time favorite that I have yet used. Why? This product doesn't just smell amazing - it actually IS amazing for your face. Jam packed with herbs, good oils, vitamins, nutrients and sea enzymes. I love that I can read every single ingredient in their ingredient list, be able to pronounce it and know what it is - and what it's doing for my skin. The SECOND ingredient in this product is walnut shell powder.... second! That means it's the second most used product in the scrub! The walnut shell powder works WONDERS to my skin. I physically can see a difference before and after I wash my face with this product. It 100% takes off all those dead skin cells and cleans your pores. It literally gives your face a NATURAL GLOW after using this product. After washing the scrub off... no way to discribe it but BABY SMOOTH! And nothing makes my skin feel flawless like that... especially my face! I am so in love with alba, I've been using this product for years and I do trust this company. I give them six stars because they are also; 100% vegetarian ingredients, NO animal testing, NO artificial anything. If you are looking to change up your skin game, stop buying everything you see being advertised on TV and in stores...try this product once and you will be forever in love.
Marlo T.
Great price for a great product!  I've only purchased this product once because it lasts a long time.  It keeps pores clean and skin feeling smooth.  I purchased this item from Target.  From the few times I've used it, it seems like it is working.  I would purchase this product again.
Samantha G.
This is a must have!! Very affordable. I bought mine at #Wal-Mart for about 8$ and its super great!100% vegetarian ingredients,No animal testing &
NO parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. Leaves ur face feeling super fresh led and evens out skin tone.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
Wasn't that great. I felt a little refreshed after use but the product felt pasty and Dried my skin out. I purchased it at Target. I was disappointed. The packaging was decent but nothing special.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
First off the smell of this product is out of this world. Second I love wha it does for my skin. I have normal skin to dry skin. It gets rid of my dry skin it is also very hydrating which I was suprised. I thought it would be drying but it is far from that. I would recommend anyone who has normal to dry skin to use it.
Octavio D.
This produc has a very strong texture, and the fragance is very nice to us. It smells like commercial soap, the ingredients must be strong,how good it or caused me no allergic reaction, but i would not recommend it.
Allyson S.
East Boston
I have super sensitive skin, and this mask was gentle enough to not irritate it. It smells amazing, is a fair price for the amount of uses you get and it made my skin super soft. I would definitely buy it again- it's a bit messy until you get used to using it, but that's my issue, not Alba's.
Jada M.
Converse, TX
This mask leave my skin feeling super smooth!! It also does a great job with getting rid of acne. Unlike some other masks it doesn't have a bad smell. I'm sometimes a little skeptical with ordering some products online but I got it off of Amazon and it works fine! I would definitely order it again.
Charissa F.
Poulsbo
Lovely product! Use this all the time. It has helped even out my skin tone so well. I would recommend this product to everyone who struggles with uneven skin tones. I also use several other products by the same brand and overall this brand is fantastic. If i could give it 10 stars. I would.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
I purchased this product from Amazon and have enjoyed it for the most part. It definitely fulfilled it's promise of evening my skin pigmentation. It is a decent value for the price. My only complaint is that the smell is not entirely pleasant. However, it is not strong smelling and for how well it worked, I would definitely purchase it again!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?