BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Emma G.
Emma G.
Milton, NH
It is a great product. I really liked it. It was amazing. It made my skin glow. It moisterized my face. It also made me have a clearer complextion
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Ansonia, CT
I like this, and I love doing masks but nothing truly special about the product for your skin. But it is moisturizing and I like the consistency.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Milan, MI
Nice product, love Alba Botanica. It does what its suppose to, but found for me that its easier to do a sleeping facial mask so I bought Origins.
Cory G.
Cory G.
Mexico, NY
This product was okay, I have found other products that work better with my skin, I found this to be a little harsh on my skin and dried it out.
Dylan D.
Dylan D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this mask. It makes my skin soft and my pores visibly smaller, and helps with stubborn acne. It smells soooo good also. Highly recommend.
Mini T.
Mini T.
Glendale, CA
The product is really good, becuse it cleans all dead material on your fave and leaves you with smooth skin , the facial cleanser is great too'
Paola C.
Paola C.
You guys need to try this mask! It's amazing I just love it, my skin feels so much better after using it and I will totally be using this again
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
I love using natural products on my skin. I breakout easily so I have to be careful with what I use. the smell was great, my skin felt smooth.
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood , FL
Absolutely worth the money! This not only leave a clean tingly feeling, but the moment it's apply the mask start to work. And it smells great!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Pittsfield, MA
Love love love this one! There is nothing better! The price tag is great, the scent is lovely and it's not harsh on my overly sensitive skin.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?