BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Christy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nice packaging. Feels very good on face and easily to put on. Make your face feel completely refreshed. Very gentle on the face also. Not harsh at all. I don't remember how much exactly, but I think it was reasonable priced. Would buy it again.
Meachelle L.
Kelso
I absolutely love what this product does for my skin! This makes my face look brighter, feel smoother and cleaner, and has over time improved the amount of redness. I use this twice a week for 15-30 minutes when I want a deep and fresh clean.
Emma B.
The mask is so refreshing, and really exfoliates. I recommend using this mask a few days before a special event to really see the results. I use it about once a week to give my face a pick me up! I love this mask over any others I have tried.
Tania C.
Emeryville, CA
I was looking for an everyday facial mask and I went to target and found this one. I have to say that it wasn't specifically what I was looking for but ultimately I really like the product! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and firm! It also helps tone my skins complexion! It is at an affordable price, it definitely is a must try!
Yve B.
brookfeild
Leaves skin looking fresh, perfect to put on right before moisturizing and applying makeup, leaves skin smooth and cleans pores and blackheads, I use it every 2-3 days and I seen results with in 2-3 weeks
Shirley G.
arverne, NY
Natural, and refreshing. This face mask is perfect to revitalize your skin. Great quality and good price. I use it one time and I will totally use it again. Is gentle to skin and smells good. A must have!
Lindsey W.
Mc Calla, AL
My my fave but I didn't dislike this mask! It is a nice texture and goes on smooth and comes off easily. I felt like my skin was soft after use but I didn't notice any long term differences. I would possibly buy again bc the price is good.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
Your face will feel so refreshed after this mask. It truly helps with facial blemishes and preventing further skin damage. This is so what affordable but it is a small bottle. It last me a while because I only use it once every other week.
Janay A.
Philadelphia
Purchased this product to try it out. Thought it was a great value for the price.  Loved the clean smooth feeling I was left with after use. Also found it brightened and even my skin tone temporarily as well. Would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a boost to their skin.
Taylor K.
Makes my face feel amazing & freshly renewed after each scrub & then I follow it with Alba Botanica Hawaiian Moisture Cream Smoothing Jasmine & Vitamin E which makes my face feel like a baby's bottom I wish I had a life time supply
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.