BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
joab c.
ele é otimo deixa a pele da gente perfeita , fica suave compacta muito delicada , meu dermtologista sempre me recomneda ele , otmo o preço é bom tudo é bom recomendo e aprova ele me ajuda muito muito mesmo, antes minha pele era feia hj lindaaaaaaaaaa
Christina B.
I have never used an Alba product I did not like and this is no exception! It met my expectations and left my skin soft and smooth. I love the scent of every Alba Product and purchased this one at Fred Meyer.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Denise R.
Great and one of the best products i have used. I like to use this product best at night before bed or before getting ready for a long big day when i know i will be using make-up all day. I definitely give it a 5 star.
Stephanie O.
This mask is ideal for dull tired skin in need of a wake up call. It's very refreshing and evens skin tone. Very worth the price, although a dupe may be available. I would totally buy again, and love the texture!
Kari C.
Everett, WA
I love Alba botanica face products! You're face feels so fresh, moisturized and smooth. I don't use many things on my skin because it's sensitive but I have never had a breakout or irritation from Alba Botanica
Raquel R S.
I turn into a big green blob monster when I put this mask on and come out looking like the most beautiful princess with the clearest skin in the universe! I've only purchased this once and will keep buying it from now on!
jasmine n.
this face mask is so amazing! it's not too expensive, makes my skin look amazing, and i didn't break out at all after using it. i'm highly impressed, it makes my pores look smaller and keep acne at bay. my skin looks softer than ever. i would recommend this if you want to detox your skin
Liza G.
Missoula, MT
The mask is really refreshing and excellent for spot treating at well. I wouldn't recommend using it multiple times a week, since it can be a little drying. But the packaging is lovely, it's smells soooo good, and I would definitely recommend it
Maggie L.
Nokesville, VA
No my most favorite mask, but this didn't irritate my skin as much as I expected it would and I would use it again! It's a good product and I'm interested in trying other products from the brand in the future.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.