BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Brittney F.
Milan, MI
Nice product, love Alba Botanica. It does what its suppose to, but found for me that its easier to do a sleeping facial mask so I bought Origins.
Cory G.
Mexico, NY
This product was okay, I have found other products that work better with my skin, I found this to be a little harsh on my skin and dried it out.
Dylan D.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this mask. It makes my skin soft and my pores visibly smaller, and helps with stubborn acne. It smells soooo good also. Highly recommend.
Paola C.
You guys need to try this mask! It's amazing I just love it, my skin feels so much better after using it and I will totally be using this again
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
I love using natural products on my skin. I breakout easily so I have to be careful with what I use. the smell was great, my skin felt smooth.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, FL
Absolutely worth the money! This not only leave a clean tingly feeling, but the moment it's apply the mask start to work. And it smells great!
Jenn W.
Pittsfield, MA
Love love love this one! There is nothing better! The price tag is great, the scent is lovely and it's not harsh on my overly sensitive skin.
Olivia C.
Fayetteville, AR
Makes your face feel super nice. Don't do many face masks though so don't have much to compare the results to. Would still recommend though.
Stephanie B.
I really enjoyed this face mask. It left my skin feeling refreshed and felt like it really got all the dead skin and icky stuff off my face
Heather F.
Pulls out impurities. Doesn't leave my face feeling overly dry. I like how clean my face feels afterward. It helps to balance tone as well.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.