BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sher'e D.
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
Great mask and it leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean. I tried a sample and I love it. I can't wait to get the entire bottle to use every week
Kara T.
Kara T.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have deep love for Alba because of it's vegan nature. This mask was everything I had hoped. The ingredients are unbeatable and it's super affordable.
jaqueline l.
jaqueline l.
Novato, CA
Mascara perfect , and moisturizes skin without leaving oily. It has a very good smell , I did not have any allergic reaction , can not more be without.
Cara H.
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this mask. I have sensitive skin and it really helps clear it up after a break out. Plus it smells awesome. Only con is it's a bit pricey.
Athena B.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I really like this mask. It left my face feeling clean and soft. It really gets down into your pores and deeply cleanses. Would definitely buy again.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
San Antonio, TX
Alba Botanical products are wonderful! They always leave my skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh! All natural products are the only ones I love to use!
Roz H.
Roz H.
Ogilvie, MN
Who doesn't love up on the facial mask? This mask help clean my skin and left feeling super soft. The smell was good and the price life even better.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Weslaco, TX
Left face dry, skin started to Peel. Might just be me because I have dry skin at the moment. Smelled great and soothed the skin until I took it off
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be the first to say that I'm a mask person and this one did not disappoint. This mask left my skin feeling smoothr than ever and moisturized!
Emma G.
Emma G.
Milton, NH
It is a great product. I really liked it. It was amazing. It made my skin glow. It moisterized my face. It also made me have a clearer complextion
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?