BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
Kansas City, MO
It left my skin feeling refreshed and amazingly very well moisturized! I have recommended to friends and family. it also did not irritate my sensitive skin.
Traci C.
Traci C.
Union City, GA
It was okay, but I liked the proactive mask better because it went deep into my skin and pulled out the imperatives in my skin. It left it smooth and clean.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Starkville, MS
If you have sensitive skin, I would advice not using it as it burned my face, but if you don't, it's a great product. It does leave your pores feeling clean
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This is a pretty decent facial mask to use for a drug store brand. Cleared up my skin a little and it looked healthier and more rejuvenated and even-toned.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Sayville, NY
Alba products are all natural, organic and not tested on animals. This mask is gentle on my skin and is a great price for how much it cleaned out my pores.
Corey J.
Corey J.
Lufkin, TX
Being a woman is kinda hard on your face, with make-up and everything else you put on you face. I use this every night and it leaves my skin feeling great
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
This product is amazing!!! My skin has so much texture and this really cleans out my pores and makes my skin feel so silky smooth without over drying it.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Smells delicious! It feels healthy and like I'm refreshing my skin. I felt like I was swimming in the deep sea. It reminds me of scuba diving! Love!! :)
Kasey L.
Kasey L.
San Marcos, TX
This facial mask worked well with my sensitive skin. It's good for people with sensitive skin, normally I break out from items too strong, but not this.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
I could use this every day if I wanted. My fave feels so smooth afterward, my pores not too tight. Sometimes I don't even need a moisturizer afterwards.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?