BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Olivia T.
This is a treat to use! I'm all for clarifying masks because I'm prone to breakouts. I like how natural the line is and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! I also have sensitive skin and didn't experience irritation. I would repurchase.
Peyton N.
Sumter, SC
I am in LOVE with this mask!!! I am someone who has struggled with acne and discoloration, and I always look forward to using this product. It is very gentle, yet gives a very clean feeling. After using it, I can always count on my skin to look GREAT- the texture is very smooth, it has a certain glow, my redness is drastically reduced, the acne spots begin to clear up, and my skin feels overall very balanced. I recommend this product to a lot of my friends- especially for the price.
Ivelisse S.
Tampa
Now this mask work wonders. I love the was it goes on and the result after it comes off. My face felt refreshed and clean. The price was not too bad either. I will be something i would use in the future and recommend to others.
Mary H.
Asheville
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask I’ve used this mask for over 2 months, it helps with equalizing color pigments. The only down side i have experienced is that it doesn’t last over 24 hrs of use.
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
Love this product it left my skin feels my softer than it has in a long time. I've been trying a lot of new skin products lately and this is one of the few that I will for sure be buying again. I am raving about it.
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
This is a decent mask for a drugstore product. It applies evenly and leaves my skin soft, clean, and smooth afterwards. It can be a tad drying for people with dry, sensitive skin. When followed by a good moisturizer, this mask can work very well.
Desiree Y.
lodi
This is one of my favorite masks
To use! It’s very effective and you clearly see the results. I think it is reasonably priced for the quality that you receive! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Claire D.
I used this product for a few months after receiving it as part of a gift basket. I loved the results for my particular skin...late 30's, pretty clear but dull skin. I needed something with the gentleness of a daily cleanser but more deep cleaning, and this definitely was it. Used about once a week, and I noticed increased brightness and clarity almost immediately. I will definitely buy it again!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Brittney S.
I am writing this review for the "good and clean fruit acid detox mini peel" from the alba botanical line. I love this mask! It's safe to use on my sensitive skin and leave my skin glowing! It burns a little at first but then you can feel your pores releasing all the gunk and pollution for the week and it's all worth it!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.