BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tracy L.
Cartersville
Ladies sea salt is great smells nice.It gets all the impurities out it was my first time buying it.
But would buy it again. It was very gentle on my face.
Its good value not pricey at all. It was  affordable .
I would  buy it again so try it for yourself and see
I promise you wont be disappointed.

Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This mask is awesome. It makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed. It’s effective in my opinion. I didn’t have any problems with it. It definitely deep cleaned my face as it said it would. I love this brand. I have another product from them. I love that it is made with vegan ingredients. Not harsh on the skin which is another plus for me
Belinda D.
Memphis
I really enjoy using Alba Botantica Even Advanced Deep Sea Facial Mask. I first found out about it from my niece and use it and fell in love. It is normally found at Target but I have had a hard time finding it so I was able to find it on Amazon and I purchased two of them. I would recommend this product very highly.
Charissa F.
Poulsbo
Lovely product! Use this all the time. It has helped even out my skin tone so well. I would recommend this product to everyone who struggles with uneven skin tones. I also use several other products by the same brand and overall this brand is fantastic. If i could give it 10 stars. I would.
Daniele C.
I love this product by alba. All of the alba brand skincare products are so affordable and all give a great effect. This mask helps deep clean out my clogged pores after a day of makeup setting on my face all day or a stress break out. Definitely worth the few bucks and lasts a while
Florence V.
Miami
I love this product if you are a natural woman like me who love or enjoy natural products u will loved this but the only complaint I have for this one is the smell I don’t like the smell at all specially I’m pregnant I cannot take strong Nell but I it is a great product and vegan
Emily M.
Charlotte
I really like this mask. I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin and this did wonders for my face. I never broke out afterwards and it didn’t dry my skin out. Cleaned pores - especially my problem areas (nose and chin). I’ve bought it at Walmart, Target, and CVS and it’s affordable (even better!). I’d recommend this to anyone!
Hannah A.
Louisville
I Love love love this face mask. It’s one that I have used so many times because the results speak for themselves. It helpes even out my skin tone and feels absolutely AMAZING when you rinse it off. This is one of my all time favorites. I will be buying this again and again!
Chrystal S.
Butler
I love masks like this one. Goes on nice and smooth. Very effective at cleaning my face and tightening pores. Like the package it comes in. Great value for the price. Can you this mask several times a week and not have my skin feel irritated. I highly recommend this product!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
This is one of my favorite masks, and I also like to use it as a spot treatment. I find it to be very effective as a spot treatment, especially on my chin and around my nose when it gets oily. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and it doesn't get flaky after it has hardens.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.