BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Personally the smell of this isn't bad, but it left my skin very dry, tight and red. I do have fairly sensitive skin but I usually don't react negatively to masks. With this one I didn't get to wear the mask for the recommended time because my skin started to burn and turn red. The packaging is nice and I will continue to use my alba scrub, but I will not be repurchasing this.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Seattle
I was not ready for what happened to my face after using this mask. I really did want to like this product, but upon using it I felt a slight stinging and burning sensation on my face. Once it was washed off my skin was super soft but the next few days the skin on my face began to get dry and flaky. That was awful especially since exfoliating seemed to be making it worse.
Ivonne V.
Ivonne V.
Seattle, WA
I found Alba Botanical at my local TJmaxx and decided to give it a try based on packaging, smell and price. The price was very resonable,, the smell was nice and not too powerful. Only giving this three stars because it was just OK. My skin didn't quite feel radiant afterwards. I felt I needed a heavy moisturizer after it to bring it back to life.
Magaly O.
Magaly O.
Compton, CA
For about two years, I have been applying two times a week and it has really helped me. The results are amazing! I have even gotten compliments from friends and family because of the difference. It is gentle and leaves your skin very soft with a nice glow to your complexion. I highly recommend the Alba Facial Toner and Daily Cream as well.
Elyse C.
Elyse C.
I really enjoy this facial mask because it is soothing and calming, compared to some other masks which more or less irritate your skin. Sometimes I even use it as an overnight blemish corrector, for those deep acne spots. I would give it another star, but the item I got was fairly small and only got a couple of adequate uses out of it.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Alba is a very up-and-coming brand of hygiene products. I really enjoy their mask because it has a high grade grit to it, which is great for exfoliation and leaves my skin feeling soft and oiled. I often use this during winter, when the humidity is low. It adds a moisture back into my skin that is often missing during the drier months.
Desirea B.
Desirea B.
Bozeman, MT
I love Alba Botanica! Their products are natural and they really work. They charge a fair price and the product usually lasts a while. I have used many of their products, but I particularly love their mask. It is hard to find all natural products that have the same results as the higher end products, but Alba Botanica has got it down!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Franklin, OH
I have only used this mask on my entire face a handful of times, but I use it nightly as a spot treatment! It is AWESOME as a spot treatment. I even put it on some post-acne scars overnight and when I wake up, the scars are slightly faded! The smell isn't great, but I'm willing to put up with it due to the other benefits of this mask!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Roswell, GA
I can't say that his product is super fantastic and has magical powers, but it did make my skin feel good until I broke out the following day.
I tend to have oily skin on my face and I'm not sure if the formula in this mask reacted with that.
I have friends and family who have tried this and loved it! So it's worth the try, I think.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Willow Grove, PA
I use the Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask about once a week on my skin to help clean out the impurities left behind from daily make up use and sweat. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and easy to use. It is very thick and paste like. It doesn't smell great, but the smell doesn't bother me and I am sensitive to scents.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?