BY ALBA BOTANICA

• I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a st...1 Answers
Reviews (2056)
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Emma P.
Concord, New Hampshire
love it! This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line, I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case), perhaps moreso than the other Even Advanced products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month. You won't be disappointed!
Darby S.
Alba Botanica really got this mask right! I fell in love with this thick creamy clay mask because it's so soothing and calming I notice results immediately after rinsing! I leave the mask on a little longer than the directions say but it's so worth it! I have acne, redness, flakey & oily skin and this helped in all those areas. My blemishes we're much smaller, less red if red at all, my whole face was a much more uniform tone, my skin was soft ,hydrated and there was less flaking. It is really thick so you don't need a while lot, and it is a bummer that it comes in a small size I would love to see it come in a larger size !
Sarah B.
Love this mask! Great ingredients and even better results!!! Totally using this forever. Loyal customer. My skin feels so good. Def met my expectations! It’s so easy to buy. I love this brand and I will totally be buying this mask again and again!
Winston S.
Seriously the BEST exfoliator out there. I’ve tried so many brands and some expensive brands just to be disappointed with the results. But Alba is the winner!!! I’ve been using it for 2 years and counting. I even give it as gifts to friends and now they are obsessed too!  It’s inexpensive and luxurious! Also love the fact it’s free of all those harsh cosmetic chemicals and parabens. It’s an exfoliator you can use everyday! It doesn’t dry your skin out and it’s a great for sensitive skin. I don’t know what I’d do without it!!!
Sarah L.
Independence, OH
At 30 years old, you would think that I would A.) be free from acne and B.) have an actual skin care regime by now; sadly, that's not the case. I have very oily, sensitive skin which can get very dry in places along with mild acne and large pores. I was looking into facial masks to help smooth and brighten my skin, and possibly tighten my pores. This mask felt very nice on and didn't aggravate my sensitive skin; I only use it once per week, but have noticed that a lot of the redness in my face has faded and my pores aren't quite as large. I will continue using this product to see what the final results will be.
lo нe υѕado υn mes 1lιмpιa 2 нυмecтa 3ѕυavιѕa 4 reғreѕca 5 ғácιl de υѕar 6 ғácιl de aplιcar 7 lιмpιa loѕ poroѕ 8 deja la pιel ғιrмe 9 мaѕ нιgιénιca 10 мaѕ eѕтιмυlada 11 no deja reѕιdυoѕ 12 no prodυce pιcazón 13 redυce la reѕeqυedad 14 qυιтa la craѕa de la pιel 15 eѕтιмυla la pιel 16 delιcada con la pιel 17 мe deja la pιel ғιrмe 18 conтorna el rostro
Tiana C.
I’ve had this product sitting in my bathroom cabinet for a while so that may constitute to me not being a huge fan but I didn’t notice that it made much of a difference in my skin (I have oily/combo skin with pretty severe dryness in some areas) and I typically don’t have sensitive skin but I did notice it irritated the thinner skin around my nose and caused redness/slight discomfort-nothing major-but id still rather not have my skin hurt after trying to care for it.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
You know, I've used about a hundred masks in my life, and this mask is the ONLY one I've ever used where I see a difference right after using it! It's pretty unbelievable. After using my skin is noticeably brighter and my skintone is much more even. Any other masks I use I have to get a few uses out of them before I notice a difference, or they are doing something to my skin that's not visibly noticeable. I highly recommend this product if you have uneven skin tone!
Alyssia L.
Oxford
I am super obsessed with the softness and young feel of my face after this product. Not only did I purchase three more bottles of it but all my friends and even my husband and his buddies use it too. Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is your normal facial mask at all, its life changing. Feel the softness of your beautiful skin, no other mask product has ever been this great! Preordering 10 more bottles next week for me and all my friends.
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
This product is phenomenal. I find that this mask fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone, perhaps more so than the other Even Advanced products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month. You won't be disappointed!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?