BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Angel F.
Thia product does what it is supposed to. It just irritated my skin a little bit. I do have very sensitive skin. I believe if my skin wasn't so sensitive that I would have loved this product. You should try it and see for yourself
harmony m.
Winchester, CA
I was really impressed with this product! I have sensitive skin and am really skeptical about using new products but this left my skin feeling clean and smooth. I have oily skin and this helped to get my oiliness under control.
Savannah M.
Winter Haven, FL
This mask is good in my opinion. I've used it a fair enough amount of times to know that it's not my favorite but it's not my least liked either. It makes my skin feel some what smooth when I'm done which is what I look for in face masks/scrubs, along with a few other things but I didn't notice much more than a bit softer skin right after application until maybe the middle of the following day. It's not a horrible product, just not the best one I've ever used.
Marissa L.
Ocala
Im a big fan of alba botanica deep dea facial mask. Leaves my skin feeling clean smooth and clears my blemishes. I recommend everyone to give it a try, the price is right and I havent yet found a facial mask that beats this one!
Haley P.
Draper, UT
I liked this mask a lot! No residue, great results. I got it in my monthly Ipsy bag. Very gentle on the skin, which is nice. Great value, would definitely buy again. I would recommend it. I wouldn't say it needs improvement.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
I was very surprised at how great this product actually was. I used it for a month and I wasn't sure if I had liked it because the smell wasn't as appealing. But it did get the job done and my face immediately showed results.
Sophia W.
Hampton
Definitely one of my top ten favorite face masks, I always buy keep this product stocked in my bathroom. Really easy to get all of the product out of the bottle and it smells SO good. I normally buy this at Wal-Mart, Target or Rite-Aid and it hasn't failed me yet
Ashley H.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask. Along with many alba products! It smells amazing and I use almost once a week. It's very smooth on my sensitive skin and easy to take off. You only have to leave it on for 5 mins which is the best part! Great product and it leaves my skin smooth
Kinsey B.
I initially picked this mask for the price. It was relatively inexpensive and looked good. I didn't have any allergic reactions like I have with other masks which was nice and the bottle lasted a while. Good for the price.
Grace S.
Alba Botanical as a brand is amazing! They are committed to clean ingredients and I love using their products. This face mask is deep cleaning and so luxurious. I usually buy this at my local organic shop. I am a repeat buyer and I would highly recommend it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.