• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Natalie S.
Oak Park, CA
I love this face mask, it gets the job done but doesn't make my ultra sensitive skin burn!! Alba makes great products at a low price point, and they're super accessible, I can find them at my local Target! It's easy to apply and remove, too which is a total bonus!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like this mask pretty well. It's nothing out of the ordinary. I feel it is very comparable to other brands out there. The smell is nice and it doesn't burn my sensitive skin! Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask
Hannah L.
Love myself some masks and I loved this one too! It definitely met all of my expectations. Super nice! It was gentle and soft but still helpful for clogged pores. I saw it at Ross for three bucks and it will definitely be in my cart soon! Thanks for the great snap!
Savannah M.
I love the way that this smells. It does clear up my face if I use it often enough, and it does not dry out my face. The only thing is I have to use it for five times a week to notice any difference. So I think I will find something else, but it is a great product.
Tanay E.
Greensboro, NC
The Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask ia prfect for any skin type! the price point is extremely affordable costing about $7-$10 depending on the location. I have normal to dry skin and this face mask did not dry it out even further. it is a smooth texture that is easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations in purifying my skin and pores and to help give me an even complexion over time. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
kimmy l.
I usually buy it at Sephora store. It comes with a simply package. This product is really easy to apply. Time to dry is about 15 to 20 minute. After applying it, you are free to do something else. The cons is it is hard to take off as it sticks to your face very well.
francia r.
Los Angeles
This mask left my face smooth and fresh feeling and I also loved the smell.  This mask definitely met my expectations and I bought this at Target for a really affordable price. I would definitely buy this again as well as try other products from Alba!
Alyssa S.
This is a great face mask. I use this at the end of the week after wearing makeup everyday. The only thing is that it's really thick coming out of the tube. But it doesn't take long to do!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
I love all alba stuff, it's all fantastic, natural and just great for the skin. I recommend the lotions and bath stuff for sure! Yes they have a bigger price than Aveeno or other brands but this is totally worth it. Less chances of skin problems and damage
Amy D.
I thought this skin mask worked really well. It made my skin feel clean and refreshed. Its hypo-allergenic so it didn't break my face out. It is very inexpensive around $5 at target. I would recommend this if you want to give your face a healthy glow.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.