BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Little Rock, AR
One of the best masks I've ever tried. I like that ingredients are mostly natural and organic so I know I'm putting good things on my skin. Price isn't bad either for the size you get. It lasts a very long time.
Deedra H.
Absolutely loved this product! Felt good and smelled even better! I have reccomended this product to friends and family! It is very gentle on the skin and was very effective in softening my skin! Loved everthing about it and use it at least once a week!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love all Alba botanical products. They have everything from face wash to facemasks shampoo and conditioner. They are very affordable and effective. Alba botanical is my favorite brand out there right now I can't get enough of it you should deathly try it.
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Rebecca D.
San Diego
This was my first time trying this product. I liked the smell Right away. Unfortunately I find all of albas prouducts a little harsh. I found this at target. I was disappointed in the reaction my skin had. i probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
Leaves your face feeling fresh and is very gentle on any type of skin. Can be bought at your local walmart. Clean smelling and nice bottle. Doesnt make a mess when ussing it either!
Jade a.
Orange , CA
I thought this was okay. I love the smell that was very enjoyable and soothing but im not sure ill buy again. I reccomend it though to anyone able to splurge and give themselves a little spa day. Cute green packaging too! Get this if you want to treat yourself!!!
Katie H.
This face mask is overall great for acne!!! I definitely was not expecting it to work cause of past experiances. It is a little pricey but it is good. Packaging is nice, I mean, what do you expect from a face mask lol and I would definitely buy again
Kathryn K.
Lock Haven
I love this product!! Made my skin look clean and refreshed. Only thing was it dried out some of my face, my cheeks and near my nose. But overall, I liked it and would definitely use again. Well made, cute packaging, great product. Definitely try it!
Jackie V.
Nashville , TN
I thought I would really love this mask because I have used many other Alba Bontanica products and loved them, but this mask broke my face out like crazy. After one use my face was covered in small red bumps. And when I say covered, I mean my whole face was completely covered. My skin felt and looked very rough and bumpy. I guess there is a possibility that I am allergic to something in the formula...but I do not have any known allergies and have never had a reaction like that before... So it's hard to say what exactly caused it. Maybe I got a bad batch. But I wouldn't take the chance and purchase again. It took a couple weeks for my face to clear up after using this.
If you're looking for a good mask from Alba, I highly recommend the Good & Clean Poor Purifying Mini Peel! I absolutely loved that and it worked great.
I really do love this brand, but the Deep Sea Facial unfortunately did not agree with my skin :(
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.