BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was just a run of the mill face mask to me..used it a few times, didn't notice it helping or hindering. But it did have a good feel to it, unlike some other masks
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
Loved the scent of this! It reminded me of a beach! The mask was moisturizing and was perfect for winding down and having some relaxation time on a Sunday night!
Morgan  W.
Ive only tried this specific face mask once at a friends house but i thoought that it did a good job and it didn't make my skin dry or feel too tight afterwards!
Hayley S.
Kansas, OK
This particular face mask makes my face feel super smooth and clean. I loved the way it made my face feel afterwards and I love that it has no harsh chemicals.
Cassandra J.
Tucson, AZ
I no longer use it but I used to love it because of how well this product cleans! Would recommend anyone to this perfect for youngsters who have acne problems
alejandra p.
Suuuuuch and amazing product!!! Omg i love this mask so much! Every time i use it it feels like my face is a new face. Feels so soft so refreshed. I love this
Jenna J.
Van Dyne, WI
This deep sea scrub is my absolute favorite. It exfoliates your skin and digs deep into your pours! It gets rid of my black heads and keeps my skin baby soft.
scarleth v.
This product is making with natural and organic products from the sea , the result is very good soft and fresh skin in onlh one apply , is good for oil skin.
Marina A.
This product was just so amazing! I used it almost every day, and my skin got just so much better! It was softer and prettier...I would highly recommend it.
Traci C.
Union City, GA
It was okay, but I liked the proactive mask better because it went deep into my skin and pulled out the imperatives in my skin. It left it smooth and clean.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.