BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
This mask helps get all the gunk out. I love to use it when I've had a really rough week and have been slacking on my skin care routine and it helps to make up for it.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Lexington, SC
This leaves my oily skin smooth and more balanced. It's not the most intense for stubborn blackheads, but it definitely helps with whiteheads and all over oil control.
Taryn T.
Taryn T.
Orange Park, FL
This was okay. Not one of my favorites but pretty good. I don't know if I would buy it again. There are others I'd prefer. It just didn't make my skin feel that clean
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm obsessed with everything Alba botanica makes! The mask is great, does a great job of keeping my skin clear and leaves it super soft. Not super expensive either.
Really cleans and purifies your face and feels invigorating. Pulls dead skin, black heads and white heads out. Gives good level playing fields to restart face care.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask makes me feel like I have a brand new face! And it smells delicious too! Need a good relaxing refresher for your face? BUY THIS ONE! Gentle yet EFFECTIVE.
Rhea D.
Rhea D.
I absolutely love this facemask with all my heart. It helps clear up my dark spots and it also even though my skin complexion. The consistency is creamy and thick.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Clearwater
Feels smooth when I applies it to my face. And I love how fresh and clean my face felt after! I definitely felt like it cleared my pores and my face felt brighter.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Florence, AL
I am all about relaxing in a bath with a face mask. I love this one. It makes my skin so soft and clean and clear. Great product and I would buy it all over again!
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Wasco
I have problem skin and large pores. This mask really helps with my break outs and black heads. It also helps to tighten up my pores and make them less noticeable.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?