BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Vanesa L.
Love this product!!! Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and glowing. Use it every Friday to give my face a fresh start after a long week of makeup wearing. I received it in my subscription box. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Saki A.
Stantonville, TN
I love Alba skin care products. They are organic, cruelty free and great for my sensitive skin. They do a great packaging. I'm repeat user and it's easy to shop them at local drug stores. It's very effective. I would buy again and can recommend to anyone who has a sensitive skin.
Debbie H.
08754
I liked this product. I really enjoyed this this brand so I was excited to tryout their mask.I liked the way my fask was left feeling clean and soft without any leftover residue.
Mariya E.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is absolutely fantastic. I've used a few different brands in the past, but this one tops them all off. It is a smooth, creamy texture and when it washes off, it leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. I think the quality of it matches the price. And, yes, I would buy it again.
Jazzy M.
Seattle
This face mask seems to brighten and clean my face without overdrying. I bought it at a grocery store and used it pretty often for about a week. I don't have many problems with uneven skin tone, but it made my skin feel and look nice. It's a good product, but it's not a miracle.
Salina V.
I really liked using this product, it made my face so smooth and it really evened out my complexion. It was super gentle on my face and effective. I would definitely purchase again. The packaging was nice, but the mask itself is decently thick and a little hard to squeeze out.
Hannah P.
Bloomington, IN
this multitasking mask left them with supple skin, and many other benefits. When rinsed off, it leaves your skin butter soft. I am really liking this brand. It shrinks the size of my cystic acne and this multitasking mask left them with supple skin, and many other benefits.
Annie P.
Overall, a nice masque. Fragrance is mild and pleasant. It feels good on my skin while I'm using it and it's gentle enough for my mature, dry skin. I've gone through two or three tubes of this, mainly because the ingredients are more natural than most and it's convenient to use in the shower. Compared to other brands I've used, like Olay and St. Ives, the results aren't that noticeable.
jasmine v.
Fresno, CA
this mask worked great for my face when I used it,it was so relaxing also when I was ready to take it off my face was really soft. So this product worked perfectly and I would recommend this product to family and friends.so the alba botanica deep sea facial mask worked great.
Violeta R.
Azusa
I love this mask! you can use it as a spot treatment or as a full on mask for your entire face. Though the packaging is green, the actual mask is white. Sometimes I leave it overnight and my face is feeling refreshed and new the next day!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.