BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1908)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I enjoyed this product! With a good consistency, it was an easy application and removal that didn't leave my skin struggling for extra care afterwards. However, if you're talking about results, only expect a moderate amount. Yes, your skin will feel fresh. It'll certainly take away a few blackheads, and I'm sure it helped repress the acne I had (your normal, every-day pimples). Still, it lacked when compared to higher-end brands like Origins and GlamGlow. Overall, this mask is nothing special, but reliable if you want to treat yourself a little bit. It'd be like going and getting a nice lollipop instead of that milkshake.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
The product covers nicely and for my sensitive skin it is very gentle.  I am a first time user but will be using it again.  Love the way my skin felt after using this product.  It did meant my expectations.  Wish the price was a little better but great all in all!
Dani W.
Love how this makes my face feel and i absolutely love how this smells!! It does a great job of making my face feel like new skin again and I feel so incredibly clean and refreshed afterwards. I use this twice a month and the bottle is lasting a long time. Good price for the bottle!
Shari D.

This product is excellent. I find this
mask to be truly fulfilling its promise to reduce uneven skin tone and discoloration
and aging skin. It has a very lovely mild scent--not overpowering in the least
bit, I like that my skin is so soft after use and remains soft for the rest of
the day.   I do tend to leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.  It makes my skin look so glowy and fresh.

Lu🌸 D.
Es un producto espectacular, sin duda alguna es una de las mejores cosas que pude comprar! De verdad que es grandioso, tiene un excelente precio para la calidad del Producton, ojala siempre hayan cosas asi de buenas.
Britany D.
It's ok. It doesn't hurt by any means, but I haven't been wowed by it either. I tend to use it more during the summer as I am very oily in my T zone and need a bit extra help keeping my pores clear. I don't know that I will purchase again. I don't seem to have as much time to regularly be doing masks as it is. It's just not a high priority. I'm more likely to try something else. If I don't find anything better then I may repurchase eventually.
Ghazal R.
Berkeley, CA
I was actually given this product from a friend with highly sensitive skin, and it didn't work out for her oddly enough as it caused a lot of redness for her skin. I actually liked it! It's a light mask, with a fragrance that I like, and it's a nice pick me up! The effects are not like Queen Helene mask such as tightening of skin, but overall I recommend.
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
I love how my skin felt after trying this mask. My skin felt soft and firm not the painful dry or tight that normally accompanies this type of mask. It exfoliated my skin and there was no painful cracking or scrubbing when I washed it off. The smell was pleasant and I will definitely recommend this to friends not to mention be buying it for myself again
Kaylee W.
This is a fun, classic face mask. I especially love that it is green! It makes me feel like I'm having one of those movie moments at a slumber party or like I'm at the spa! My sister always laughs when she sees me though. Its kinda funny, cause when the mask hardens, you cannot move you face much or it cracks so its like you have had plastic surgery!
Linnea L.
I have combo dry sensitive skin so finding a face mask that moisturizes my skin and is within my price range! I picked up my face mask from sprouts and was not expecting much but this surprised me! I enjoy the thickness of the clay and the delightful citrus scent. This face mask left my skin soft, fresh, and moisturized. Who could ask for anymore?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Question has been deleted
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.