BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amy D.
Auburn, CA
I love this product! It doesn't have too strong of a scent & it makes your face feel fresh! I also love that it makes it feel clean but also like it tightens your skin!
Lauren A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This mask smells decent and isn't too abrasive on the skin as I have found some other masks to be. It cleans out your pours well while leaving skin adequately hydrated.
Sarah P.
This mask helps get all the gunk out. I love to use it when I've had a really rough week and have been slacking on my skin care routine and it helps to make up for it.
Kristen D.
Lexington, SC
This leaves my oily skin smooth and more balanced. It's not the most intense for stubborn blackheads, but it definitely helps with whiteheads and all over oil control.
Taryn T.
Orange Park, FL
This was okay. Not one of my favorites but pretty good. I don't know if I would buy it again. There are others I'd prefer. It just didn't make my skin feel that clean
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
This mask makes me feel like I have a brand new face! And it smells delicious too! Need a good relaxing refresher for your face? BUY THIS ONE! Gentle yet EFFECTIVE.
Really cleans and purifies your face and feels invigorating. Pulls dead skin, black heads and white heads out. Gives good level playing fields to restart face care.
Megan W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm obsessed with everything Alba botanica makes! The mask is great, does a great job of keeping my skin clear and leaves it super soft. Not super expensive either.
Shelly G.
Wasco
I have problem skin and large pores. This mask really helps with my break outs and black heads. It also helps to tighten up my pores and make them less noticeable.
Whitney O.
Florence, AL
I am all about relaxing in a bath with a face mask. I love this one. It makes my skin so soft and clean and clear. Great product and I would buy it all over again!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.