BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
This mask felt nice on, it made my skin feel nice and soft after, however I broke out after use. I'm not sure if it was pulling out imperfections or if I had a reaction to the mask.
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
This is a great mask. It also helped brighten my skin which is a plus! It's also very cooling when you slather it on! Perfect to use during hot summer months to cool down your face!
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
El cajon, Ca
The mask itself is really good. My face always feels so soft afterwards. I'm just not a fan of the price of some of the Alba products. This one is good though, and i oove the smell.
Shelley F.
Shelley F.
Stroudsburg, PA
I enjoy this face mask and it leaves my skin feelinf refreshed and clean. I don't really use much other products because they leave my skin itchy. But this one was a winner for me.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Durant, MS
I loved using this! :-) Although it did dry my face out and my skin was peeling i felt like thats what it was suppuse to do. Leaves your face really smooth and free of impurities.
Jameracle R.
Jameracle R.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's ok . I mean , it doesn't do exactly what Yu would expect from it but it's an ok brand. it does do a little something to your liking but k would like something a little better
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love the Alba Botanica line! Especially since they are animal cruelty free, use no parabens, or synthetic fragrances. My skin feels soft, looks bright, and no shine!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Sturtevant, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels smooth and looks 5 years younger. I use this product once a month will my favorite facial lotion. I will continue to use
the deep sea Facial Mask. it's a must have.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
decatur, ga
Oh it burns.... but it works wonders. It clears up skin in a blink of an eye. At first I was scared because it seemed too intense but my skin loved it. Just the initial tingle...
Erin G.
Erin G.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite brand of facial cleansing products. It gives you a deep clean without drying out your face or feeling like you took of a layer of skin. I highly recommend it!
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?