BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Katie H.
This face mask is overall great for acne!!! I definitely was not expecting it to work cause of past experiances. It is a little pricey but it is good. Packaging is nice, I mean, what do you expect from a face mask lol and I would definitely buy again
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love all Alba botanical products. They have everything from face wash to facemasks shampoo and conditioner. They are very affordable and effective. Alba botanical is my favorite brand out there right now I can't get enough of it you should deathly try it.
Kathryn K.
Lock Haven
I love this product!! Made my skin look clean and refreshed. Only thing was it dried out some of my face, my cheeks and near my nose. But overall, I liked it and would definitely use again. Well made, cute packaging, great product. Definitely try it!
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Rebecca D.
San Diego
This was my first time trying this product. I liked the smell Right away. Unfortunately I find all of albas prouducts a little harsh. I found this at target. I was disappointed in the reaction my skin had. i probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Jackie V.
Nashville , TN
I thought I would really love this mask because I have used many other Alba Bontanica products and loved them, but this mask broke my face out like crazy. After one use my face was covered in small red bumps. And when I say covered, I mean my whole face was completely covered. My skin felt and looked very rough and bumpy. I guess there is a possibility that I am allergic to something in the formula...but I do not have any known allergies and have never had a reaction like that before... So it's hard to say what exactly caused it. Maybe I got a bad batch. But I wouldn't take the chance and purchase again. It took a couple weeks for my face to clear up after using this.
If you're looking for a good mask from Alba, I highly recommend the Good & Clean Poor Purifying Mini Peel! I absolutely loved that and it worked great.
I really do love this brand, but the Deep Sea Facial unfortunately did not agree with my skin :(
Kallie F.
Walnut Creek , CA
I love this mask. I've been using it for years. I do a mask every weekend and this is one of my favorites. I love how this goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It always leaves my skin feel clean and a little tighter and brighter.
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
This mask is so great! It makes your skin feel amazing and is very gentle I have sensitive skin and the mask did not bother me at all.! I love all their products and this is another great one!! Very awesome and would recommend to anyone who asked!
Michaela C.
Good masks are so hard to find but I really liked this one. It doesn't peel your actual skin like most have been doing as seen on social media as humor. It's gentle on the skin and really revives the softness and takes the dryness out of your skin.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE ALBA! It is honestly one of the only skin care products that I will use. It's facial moisturizers are so nice and I love their cleansers. The bottle is a pretty green color and I don't feel as if its hard nor super genital. I would definitelyy recommend.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.