BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love the Alba Botanica line! Especially since they are animal cruelty free, use no parabens, or synthetic fragrances. My skin feels soft, looks bright, and no shine!
Erin G.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite brand of facial cleansing products. It gives you a deep clean without drying out your face or feeling like you took of a layer of skin. I highly recommend it!
Andrea N.
decatur, ga
Oh it burns.... but it works wonders. It clears up skin in a blink of an eye. At first I was scared because it seemed too intense but my skin loved it. Just the initial tingle...
ashley l.
Saint Louis, MO
I had a sample of this product. Used it for a mini home spa day. Made the perfect bubble bath mask. My face felt clean and refreshed after I used it. May purchase a full size.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Deep sea facial mask, Leaves your face feeling like its new. You can feel it cleaning and it also leaves your face looking shinny and clean it does what it's supposed to do.
Kari K.
Oconomowoc, WI
Goes on smooth and my skin feels good after I used it. I'm not sure that my skin tone is more even. Perhaps I should use it more often? I love that I can get it at Target.
Martha C.
Castroville, CA
Best facial mask on the market . A good choice if your skin really needs that deep cleaning action. It rejuvenates your skin and has it feeling as soft as a babies bottom.
Erica A.
RINCON, GA
I use face mask all the time. This mask is high quality and deep cleaning. The scent is nice and I enjoyed the texture as well. Will be one of my go to Mask in the future.
Sara B.
Griffith, IN
Good product, feels clean, a little messy, great for sensitive skin. Target usually sells this product. Did meet my expectations, I'm usually satisfied with Alba products.
Ashley M.
Langhorne, PA
I wasn't crazy over this product because my skin was irritated by it and it completely broke me out. My skin is pretty sensitive so this wasn't my favorite product to use
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?