BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
loreto a.
loreto a.
chile
deja la cara suavecita me gusta mucho de verdad se siente la diferencia cuando uno se la aplica es muy buena
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Love it! It keeps the oil away and make me feel always fresh and new, Can´t recomend it enough
Keep your face glowing and awake, nothing compares!♥
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Al momento de ponerla en la cara se puede sentir la mascara suave y sientes como tu piel se relaja, extrajo las impurezas y el tono de mi piel quedo uniforme!
Jezeel D.
Jezeel D.
esta muy bueno la verdad deberian producir muchisimos mas las personas quedarían satisfechas
Pholette G.
Pholette G.
mexico
I love the way this makes my face feel. While I have the mask on it has a cooling/refreshing effect. Afterwards it makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. I like to use this mask about once a week just to do a good deep clean. Another benefit of this mask is that it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and contains 100% vegetarian ingredients. I would recommend this mask if you like to relax and unwind while doing a mask, because if feels so relaxing and refreshing while it's on. It's a great way to unwind after a long day
cristina u.
cristina u.
me gusta el material del su productos es muy buenos me gusta toda la variedad de producto creo que es de buena calidad
Eukaris I.
Eukaris I.
No le he probado y porque hacen tantas preguntas y hablo español traducir la página gracias los latinos
jheilem m.
jheilem m.
But I wouldn't take the chance and purchase again. It took a couple weeks for my face to clear up after using this.
If you're looking for a good mask from Alba, I highly recommend the Good & Clean Poor Purifying Mini Peel! I absolutely loved that and it worked great.
I really do love this brand, but the Deep Sea Facial unfortunately did not agree with my skin :(
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?