BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
cristina u.
me gusta el material del su productos es muy buenos me gusta toda la variedad de producto creo que es de buena calidad
Leila O.
Inverness, Inverness-shire
Such an amazing face mask! So deep cleansing! I suffer with black heads on my nose and this stuff helped clear them out
Maria V.
So great,  i want more. Very nice product, but i cant find this prodcut in Argentina. So i dont use this anymore.
Isandry C.
Mérida
Very good product, possibly could buy again.
It doesn't irritate the skin like other products and is quite accessible.
Sandra D.
excelente produto. Adere bem e deixa um suave perfume na pele, Muito bom hidrante. Pele mais firme e bonita.
DrKiran P.
Good mask..Gives u a clean and soft skin. It does a little exfoliation as well. Overall a good mask for all skin types.
Natasha C.
FORT ST. JOHN
Love this! I would highly recommend this to anyone. Left my face feeling great every time. And doesn't dry out my skin
Carolina G.
Is very good, is strong charm me! it is a wonder! highly recommended! Affordable price leaves you with beautiful skin
Maria A.
This works miracles. I have oily skin and this leaves it super soft and nice. it's at a good price and it's worth it
Zolanye L.
la mascara facial funciona perfecto, es amigable con la piel para el dia a dia y nos ayuda a mantenernos hidratados.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.