BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Loooooooove! Love this skin care product . Very useful and leave my skin looking soft, clear and with an amazing glow. Must have in your skin care collection
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Thisnhudrates your skin so much and cleans out all your pours! It's amazing and leaves your skin silky smooth
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Colina, Chile
No se que tal es esto, ojalas no sea un producto que deje la cara grasosa o con mal olor, porque seria desagradable
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
esta muy bien yo que adoro las mascarillas esta esta muy bien además me encanta lo natural y esta va muy bien
Luma C.
Luma C.
Otima Máscara facial, é bem leve e bem natural, gostei principalmente por ser bem natural e refrescante, super recomendo pra quem gosta de produtinhos a base de vegetais.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works miracles. I have oily skin and this leaves it super soft and nice. it's at a good price and it's worth it
Lina M.
Lina M.
They are very good for facial care and care of my eyes,
In addition, they are super cheap in my country,
I like the packaging, presentation, creaminess
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I've only been using this product a few weeks now and so far I'm impressed. My skin feels smooth and hydrated. Pores look minimized. I can't say of its helping with any dark spots but hopefully that will come with longer use.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Jackson, TN
This is one of my favorite masks. It doesn't leave my skin too dry and works great. There is also a lot of product in one bottle and it lasted me a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Fantastic product, just enough texture to make a difference and still gentle enough for sensitive skin. Bit pricey but worth it for a bad breakout! Used it on and off the past few years and still the best one I can find without spending a fortune.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?