BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Paty G.
Piel sumamente suave,es la mejor opción para tu piel me gusta muchísimo muchisimo.
La compraría mil veces
Marby C.
Nunca e comprado este producto, nose que tan bueno y efectivo seaeste producto para el cuidado de la piel
Cesia A.
Santiago
Bien, pero me dejó la cara un poco seca. Quizás es porque de repente mi cara es seca y casi nunca grasa
Marisa C.
Taboão da Serra
A good brand with wonderful creams and perfumes and the essences are also very delicious, muy favorite
Melissa L.
Es un muy buen producto. A mi me encantó y me ayudó bastante, me a encantado y lo recomiendo bastante!
Amira Z.
leeds, Leeds, LS
This mask is really good. It did really make the pores of my T zone reduced which is really amazing! :)
Letícia R.
Ótimo produto. Deixou minha pele mais macia, deixando também mais limpa e maravilhosa, super recomendo.
Erica M.
Deixa a pele hidratada.
Resumindo outra pele vocês têm que testar .
#amei
#adorei
#superindico

Amei....

Ana E.
Very good product, you feel your skin clean and soft. Everybody loves it . It's great before go to bead
Yasmien M.
Amersfoort
My skin gets so soft! My head has pieces that are very dry and very oily but it helped for both types!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.