BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tameira G.
This product worked like a charm. After just once use it left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It was definitely worth the but.
Giovanna D.
This deep sea facial mask has been the best thing in my bag!! I can't live without... this mask has the effect of soft and clean skin
rafaela b.
Pra mim valeu super apenas usar pois tenho a pele oleosa e o produto ajudou bastante a reduzir a oleosidade,uso e indico com certeza.
Larissa G.
Melhor mascara de toda vida,a duração é longa a qualidade é otima,amo demais,a melhoria é demais recomendo muito,ja usei varias vezes
J T.
Toronto
Cooling mask that leaves the skin with a Dewey finish. I love the way this feels after I rinse it off. Good value for the results.
Anne C.
Harvie Heights, Alberta
Alba is a super product. It works great, does not burn the skin while using. Has a very pleasant scent. it is an effective product.
Den C.
I use this twice a week, I like how it feels after I wash it off. It was given to me as a gift. My friend liked it. It's effective.
hasna c.
It's really beautiful product make your skin like baby sooo soft and clean .I recommend the product to anyone who has a dull skin
Virtuoso A.
Crumpsall, Manchester
This leaves my skin soft and glowy once used.
The application on this is just easy and simple I have probably used over 3 tubes x
Geciquiane G.
Minha pele fala por si só, resultados imediatos.. muito bom! Ele e fascinante deixa a pele da gente fantástica. Super recomendo.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.