BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Macayla M.
Macayla M.
Quincy, MI
Made my skin a bit oily... And it wasn't really a very pleasant smell. Although my skin was soft after a few days... it has a lasting effect if you can get over the oiliness after the first day.
Posey B.
Posey B.
The smell is horrific and you can't even try it before you buy it because it is only available at drugstores! It does although have a lot of product in it. It didn't meet my expectations at all!
Bella V.
Bella V.
LOVE this product! I only use it about once a month when My skiin needs a deep clean and some extra love. Doesn't feel tight or itchy, has a wonderful scent. Skin feels fresh and clean afterwards
member-6400518f7
member-6400518f7
Sand Springs, OK
I love this face mask! It definitely does the work. It cleans deep into my pores, and leaves my face feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. Recommend for anyone looking for a go to face mask.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I tried some of my daughters facial mask and I loved the way it made my face feel, a couple of days of using my regular face mask I went and bought some of the alpha botanical of my own!
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This famous green mask gets deep down into the pores and makes the skin feel soft and smooth. I like to use it once or twice a week. I find it easier to rinse off when I'm in the shower.
Kadisha R.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product and the Alba company period was one of my Go to products. The mask leaves your skin feeling fresh but for someone with oily skin it left me with acne if I used once a week
Bria T.
Bria T.
Sylvania, OH
I enjoyed this mask. It made my skin feel soft, clean, and exfoliated. I have very sensitive skin and did not experience any irritation with this mask. I would recommend it to others.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels sooo fresh after this mask. Unfortunately I couldn't give it 5 stars because I personally did not see long term results from this mask, just a soft, freshness after use.
Laurie K.
Laurie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial mask! Well really I love all of Alba's products. It is refreshing and exfoliating in all the best ways. It is effecting and does what is promised. Would recommend.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?