BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Geysel J.
Good for any skin types and tones I Apply daily to clean face and neck I used it ofther my 1 pregnancy this is a great cream! I love the smell I can't believe all the complaints on the smell it is a clean refreshing scent. I give credit to Alba Botanica :)
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
I love all alba stuff, it's all fantastic, natural and just great for the skin. I recommend the lotions and bath stuff for sure! Yes they have a bigger price than Aveeno or other brands but this is totally worth it. Less chances of skin problems and damage
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Was very soothing and kept me relaxed through the whole time it was on my face. I could actually feel it working as it sat. When I took it off I could feel the effects for a while after. The packaging is a soothing green which is nice and I would buy again.
Glori U.
Brandon
I like this product because all the ingredientes that it have are natural and is good for my type of skin. It have a good presentation, I like the color of package, also it have ingredients deep sea, I buy it again, the room for improvement is like 20%
Rachel B.
Little Rock, AR
One of the best masks I've ever tried. I like that ingredients are mostly natural and organic so I know I'm putting good things on my skin. Price isn't bad either for the size you get. It lasts a very long time.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I enjoyed the feeling of the product and the scent very much! This was my first time trying it so I was hopeful for positive results. I was a bit disappointed in the results, but generally I found it to be a nice product with appealing packaging.
Michaela G.
Thornton
Facial masks usually cause issues with my skin because i have sensitive skin but this one did well with my skin type and issue. This was my first time using it but it worked great and didn't make my skin break out which was great. I would buy it again.
Deedra H.
Absolutely loved this product! Felt good and smelled even better! I have reccomended this product to friends and family! It is very gentle on the skin and was very effective in softening my skin! Loved everthing about it and use it at least once a week!
Sienna D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I would give this product 5 stars because it deeply cleanses and makes your face feel very clean and energized . Also the smell of it is so wonderful and very natural it doesn't smell like any fake or chemical based products all in all I give it a 5/5 for how it makes my face clean and nourished
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love all Alba botanical products. They have everything from face wash to facemasks shampoo and conditioner. They are very affordable and effective. Alba botanical is my favorite brand out there right now I can't get enough of it you should deathly try it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.