• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Gaby S.
Não ah palavras que descrevamuito bom sinto minha pele mais macia falei pra muitas pessoas sobre o produto todos gostaram minha mae amou muito disse que a pele dela ficou maravilhosa e recomendou para as amigas não a nenhum defeito que posso fizer sobre ela
Marti C.
first time buying this product and i loved how it felt on my my face! super smoothe and super easy to apply! will definitely be buying again!! feels like i have brand new skin to experiment on! all in all a brilliant product, will definitely recommend!!
madelay e.
I like to look fresh natural life, I like to take care of my skin that lavtoquen and sintan clean and fresh and certainly soft,take advantage do not think about it anymore, feel fresh and rejuvenated ,
It has never been so easy. always natural xq that's what they have for incredibles all super naturalIt has never been so easy. always natural xq that's what they have for incredibles all super natural
Fairouz A.
nice mask , not the best one i used but i still like it alot , it's gentle on the skin does what it promises to do , the packaging is very nice and catchy , this is the first time i use it and i would definitly buy it again , but i would love it if it would smell better
Kiera H.
Was very kind to my skin, once I had used it a few times you could really see a difference, if left my skin feeling softer and smoother and also made it look brighter. Would definitely recommend this product for all skin types as it was drying or too wet and oily.
Shania P.
You can literally feel the mask working in seconds of applying it! If you have sensitive skin, I recommend once a week. It's great because the product is longlasting and gives you fast results! I usually need a toner after rinsing, but it makes my face feel great!
Arberesha K.
I was very pleased with this product it was very effective on me but it was a bit dry. The packaging looked nice but I would suggest something blue as the name is related to the sea. It is a good value but it could use some more gentleness for me
Ana G.
You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.

This has an extremely strong scent, but I love it! It smells like a men's aquatic/ocean cologne. I got this for about $3 or $4 at a black friday sale, or else I would have never bought it because it's way to expensive for only 4oz of product, when you can buy a 6 oz Freeman mask for $4 or $5.
roselle m.
Manila City
Based on true experience, very emollient sunscreen is best for my skin, for its mineral protection, water resistant, paraben free, broad spectrum, helps prevent sunburn.  Suggested use is to apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel-drying and at least every 2 hours.  Children under six months should ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures, spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF15 or higher and other  protective measures including limit time in sun, especially from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm , and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hat and sunglasses. Before I bought it at a price of $8.29.
Karina G.
Escobedo, Nuevo Leon
Thankfully, this was on sale at Target for around 6 bucks. I thought I would try this out since this brand isn't exactly cheap. This brand is cruelty-free, natural, and organic, so I really like that about Alba Botanica. The mask comes in a tube and is white in color. I don't like the smell too much because it can come off too strongly, but it smells like a man's cologne. After the mask dries, it feels stiff and the smell isn't as strong. I like the way it feels on the face. It feels very comfortable to apply the mask, and I can feel my pores tighten up a little bit. I leave it on for 5 minutes or more and then rinse it off with warm water. I think my skin feels more supple and my pores are minimized. I think that this is a really great mask that is all natural. It is very creamy in texture, so there is nothing irritating about it besides the smell. All in all, I really like this mask and use an Alba Botanica moisturizer along with it, so it delivers amazing results for my skin. I would recommend this mask to anyone. If smell doesn't bother you, then seriously try it!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.