BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Annice B.
When i applied It after 10minutes i take it off and i see that my face is so fresh.
And then i feel so blooming
Dayane C.
É um produto maravilhoso e cumprir o que promete e com certeza irei comprar de novo e o preço é super acessível
I use this facial mask in my everyday routine and its good! It fortifies my skin and make it clear and clean!!
tatiele v.
são paulo
abrndo novas portas para um futuro melhor, sempre pensando na beleza e sensualidade da mulher .. Produto mara
Silvia G.
It's natural, and she gave me more energy on my skin, cause I have a akin a little bit fragile.
So I like it.
Alexandra B.
Es un excelente producto amo a los resultados que tienen, que ayuda a la piel se siente mucho más hidratada.
Martyna J.
I've been using this face mask and I've seen instant results. My skin looked fresher, brighter and healthier
Shannon S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thisnhudrates your skin so much and cleans out all your pours! It's amazing and leaves your skin silky smooth
Henna K.
This is ok. No one of the best face masks but does the job. I would recommend going for a diffrent face mask.
Talita M.
Belo Horizonte
A very good facial mask, has many benefits for the skin, leaves cleaner and with fewer pores, I loved to use.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?