Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask

BY ALBA BOTANICA

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars47%
  • 4 Stars34%
  • 3 Stars13%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star2%
4.21 / 5 based on 1,519 Reviews

Product Description

Don’t be fooled by this smooth, creamy mask. While you relax, your skin is getting a deep down workout. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, combined with kaolin clay, draws out dulling impurities, fortifies skin and encourages a more equalized, uniform skin tone. For bright, clear skin, isn’t it time for a treat?

  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Oleosomes, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Panthenol, Tapioca Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Annatto (CI 75120). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

see more...

Top Questions See all 12 Q&A

  • Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Reviews (1519)
Q&A (12)
Media (22)
Buy on Amazon*
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
8 reviews
Es un excelente producto amo a los resultados que tienen, que ayuda a la piel se siente mucho más hidratada.
Ana Julia M.
Ana Julia M.
4 reviews
I find it very good, although I have used other products. And if I like it, I will definitely use it again.

Melissa A.
Melissa A.
15 reviews
Este producto es muy bueno me encanta como deja mi rostro con una suavidad única lo amo
Ami L.
Ami L.
3 reviews
Love it 😍 I can't say more then that just in love with this product I'm like an angel 😇
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
69 reviews
Se ve muy buena para la piel ideal para todo tipo y espectacular quita toda la sociedad
Anny d.
Anny d.
maracaibo
16 reviews
la recomiendo para toda mi fmilia, y a las demas personas que deseen usarla.
Rosario G.
Rosario G.
19 reviews
Esta mascara es muy buena me humecta la piel me la deja fresca y muy suave lo amo este
Letícia R.
Letícia R.
2 reviews
Ótimo produto. Deixou minha pele mais macia, deixando também mais limpa e maravilhosa, super recomendo.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
7 reviews
Es un muy buen producto. A mi me encantó y me ayudó bastante, me a encantado y lo recomiendo bastante!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Tremembé
25 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
Bom,este produto não teve relevância sob minha pele. Não obtive resultado com este produto.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
46 reviews
Does this burn?
Renee C.
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
3 reviews
I have also used Alba's Acne site cleanser and love it. But I don't feel like it has gotten rid of my blackheads enough - do you think adding this to my routine would help get rid of this pesky blackheads?
Casey C.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
14 reviews
I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't like them. I end up with red face. Does this product leave your skin burnt ?
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
1 review
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
118 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 2
What skin type have you found this best suited for?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us