BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Barbara Stephanie P.
Doral, FL
Es excelente limpia tu rostro y deja una sensacion fresca y duave aparte que te mantiene la piel hidratada aun si es sencible se la recomiendo
patricia s.
This cream has enchanted me has excellent properties for the skin. It has hydrated me a lot. And would use it again And is also accessible
Sarah L.
kitchener
A beautiful, fresh cleanser that left my skin feeling hydrated and extremely clean. I have dryer skin and loved how this left me moisturized.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I love facial mask I don't know why but I do .when I use this for the first time it made my face look brighter . No my husband even uses it 😹
Lisandra R.
Taquari
Produto maravilhoso minha pele é bonita,macia, sedosa.
Compro sempre que posso, é fácil de evar na bolsa, sua embalagem é prática.

RAIMUNDA S.
comprei essa máscara para minha mãe e ela amou esse produto disse que essa máscara tem uma ação esfoliante e suave ,é muito bom esse produto
karla fernanda s.
Mto bom essa marca, gostaria de experimentar esse tbm. lindo a embalagem. ficaria feliz em receber , pois usei um deste mais nao esse
TaNeillia J.
A great product. You can see the difference with a nice glow in complexion. It's gentle and leaves your skin very soft. Highly recommended
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at its earliest opportunity. Thank you
Carmen G.
No recuerdo muy bien mi experiencia con esta mascarilla, pero creo recortar que fue agradable y fácil de usar y retirar, olor agradable.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.