BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Eugenia T.
Kiev
It makes my look so fresh. The mask is comfortable in using. It smells amazing! I'm going to bye it one more time.
Keith mara A.
o produto é de otima qualidade; usei tres vezes na semana e vi uma enorme diferença.
compraria milhares de vezes.
Mariana O.
Kissimmee
Máscara facial excelente, possui uma ótima cobertura é uma excelente textura. Recomento muito esse produto! Adoro
carlos F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good, it matches the tone of the skin, eliminating impurities and leaving a very soft sensation on the skin
Vivian F.
Excellent product i love it. I like the way my face skin leaves me. I have a time using it and i am fascinated.
Andreza R.
Maravilhoso produto amei não vivo mais sem ótima aderência deicha a pelesuper Zequinha e uma textura aveludada
Ellen O.
Edinburgh
Leaves skin feeling fresh and glowing. The smell is not over powering and it leaves skin super soft and smooth
Suzana S.
London, London
Leaves my skin feeling amazing! So smooth and clean looking. Would definitely want to check out other products
Pilar P.
guayana
es muy bueno deja el cutis fresco vivo en venezuela donde muy poco se consigue por eso no pude seguir usandolo
Annice B.
When i applied It after 10minutes i take it off and i see that my face is so fresh.
And then i feel so blooming
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?