BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
It sists in my bathroom, now that i see this i have to give it away, i used to like thier tropical shampoo but i guess im moving onto better things.
Bruna B.
muito otimo recomendo para todas(os) ele faz muito bem para a pele deicha bem macia e bem limpa compre ele e seja feliz com a sua pele limpa e macia
Erica A.
Produto ótimo , super indico para amigos e amigas , deixa a pela maravilhosa , super macia e hidratada , gostaria de provar outros produtos da marca
Ana P.
San Luis Potosí
La uso/desde hace 4 meses y los resultados se hicieron notar desde las 2 semanas de uso, nunca e tenido ningún inconveniente, la recomiendo mucho.
Lynn W.
Love it! It keeps the oil away and make me feel always fresh and new, Can´t recomend it enough
Keep your face glowing and awake, nothing compares!♥
Carla G.
San Salvador
Very fantastic face cream that it seems like a mask! My sking looks flawless and what I like about this brand is that they dont test on animals❤️
April T.
Kingsland, GA
I've used this mask for years. It's an inexpensive way to pamper myself at home. My skin always feels great afterward and my pores seem smaller.
Amy K.
Ottawa, ON
Fantastic mask for a deep clean! It's a little intense for my dry skin but leaving it on for 5-6 minutes gives me a deep clean without tightness.
Naila N.
Jeddah
I love this face mask when my skin is dry i use this mask,itz very gentle to use itz make my skin so smooth and shiny 'in week i use it twice.
Micxieni M.
Es una mascarilla muy efectiva deja la piel suave y tersa.
Así mismo la recomiendo ampliamente ya que a mi en lo personal me a resultado buena!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.