BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works miracles. I have oily skin and this leaves it super soft and nice. it's at a good price and it's worth it
Lorena M.
no la eh usado tanto pero me dicen que es buena intentare de probar mas producto no tanto porque mi cara es delicada
Khymm C.
Es una mascarilla muy buena, huele muy bien, limpia el rostro y deja una suavidad muy buena, me gusta la recomiendo.
Carolina G.
Is very good, is strong charm me! it is a wonder! highly recommended! Affordable price leaves you with beautiful skin
Zolanye L.
la mascara facial funciona perfecto, es amigable con la piel para el dia a dia y nos ayuda a mantenernos hidratados.
Desree G.
It was good to use and really refreshing to use and I had to use it a couple of times before I could see a difference
Carolina T.
Clean so deep. Its good do relax. Don't have a bad smell and is comfortable in your face with a with color mascara
Faith Ayna O.
For me this is just the perfect mask, i have used it once but the results are amazing Md it has a very nice scent.
Eugenia T.
Kiev
It makes my look so fresh. The mask is comfortable in using. It smells amazing! I'm going to bye it one more time.
Fatuma R.
This mask has given my face some much needed face lift. I love the fact that it is organic and friendly to my face.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.