BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
tearra f.
the face mask cleared my skin and mad my skin soft help with pimples oily skin and it cleared my forehead after about a mouth of using it I got clear skin and  I recommend it to anyone with insecure acne or pimples on skin do not use in privet areas my friend learned that the hard way
Evellyn M.
You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.
Adriana M.
Al momento de ponerla en la cara se puede sentir la mascara suave y sientes como tu piel se relaja, extrajo las impurezas y el tono de mi piel quedo uniforme!
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Loooooooove! Love this skin care product . Very useful and leave my skin looking soft, clear and with an amazing glow. Must have in your skin care collection
aisher g.
The product is amazing and fantastic it works for any skin type and as soon as you put it on your face you can feel it start to work. I loved the prouduct
Fernanda O.
É um produto que deixa a pele macia e refrescante,me lembra muito aqueles produtos bem naturais,sinto que ajuda a "desintoxicar" a minha pele,muito bom!
Robin A.
Elsipogtog , NB
Love this face mask! Works amazing and leave my skin feeling awesome afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good pampering at home! 5/5
Dynerish
I think of this product is so fabulous, because I like the things organics. And the result of this mask is increible because I feel my skin so freshly
Lina M.
They are very good for facial care and care of my eyes,
In addition, they are super cheap in my country,
I like the packaging, presentation, creaminess
Bruna B.
muito otimo recomendo para todas(os) ele faz muito bem para a pele deicha bem macia e bem limpa compre ele e seja feliz com a sua pele limpa e macia
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.