BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Isabela V.
Isabela V.
Produto maravilhoso, de excelente qualidade, tira toda oleosidade da pele...
Uma marca muito boa.
Bruna C.
Bruna C.
Great product, my skin has adapted very well to its composition. Fair price for the product offered.
Linda B.
Linda B.
La ceiba
Is a great product i love it leave my skin sooooo soft and velvety i really recomended.
Lisbeth C.
Lisbeth C.
barcelona-mataro
Kenny P.
Kenny P.
Lo quiero vivo en colombia buga valle del cauca barrio ricaute carrera 16 9-19 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Faith Ayna O.
Faith Ayna O.
For me this is just the perfect mask, i have used it once but the results are amazing Md it has a very nice scent.
Kika R.
Kika R.
This wonder of cream evenly equals the tone of your skin with spectacular natural ingredients.
Eugenia T.
Eugenia T.
Kiev
It makes my look so fresh. The mask is comfortable in using. It smells amazing! I'm going to bye it one more time.
Blenda A.
Blenda A.
Perfect amei a qualidade do produto meu rosto melhorou bastante super recomendo pra todos amei
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Produto bom, mas o cheiro não me agradou tanto, usaria novamente, mas é difícil de encontrar.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?