BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maah C.
Brasil BR
Esta máscara tem uma luz cheiro, limpa. Eu tenho a pele muito sensorial que é a combinação. Oleosa no meu t-zone. E seco no meu rosto. Eu usei isso um par de vezes por semana durante quase um mês, e até agora eu gosto dos meus resultados pretendo comprar mais
Crisiana S.
This scrub is excellent to use in cleaning and clearing pores of oil and blackhead and is also gentle. I have purchased Alba facial scrub many times as it clears my pores of impurities, dead skin and leaves it smooth and clean. Non-irritating and effective.
Jersons F.
me gusta este producti ya que es una mascarilla de limpieza para la piel profunda dibuja suabemente las inpurezas y el exceso de aceite que puede obstruir los poros y es un buen producto de belleza es suave y cremosa ya que es un producto bueno para la piel
Una macarilla muy buen, depende para que es el tipo de marcarilla, osea depende de lo que quieras en tu rostro es muy efectivo, definitivamente la comprare de nuevo, funciona super bien y deja la piel reluciente y te ayuda mucho con los poros, recommendado mil.
Rebecca L.
Newport, Gwent
Wasn't a huge fan of this product, it did make my skin feel really soft but it was quite harsh on my sensitive skin. It did work tho, just left my skin feeling tender. The packaging was really nice but I doubt I'd purchase it again.
Ana Paula C.
Coldstream , BC
I love this facial mask as it has natural ingredients. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized without feeling harsh. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend to my friends.
I like the packing, it's clear and has it a nice colour.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I've only been using this product a few weeks now and so far I'm impressed. My skin feels smooth and hydrated. Pores look minimized. I can't say of its helping with any dark spots but hopefully that will come with longer use.
Andrea G.
Winnetka, CA
Great. I always thought that clay masks were supposed to be drying but this was quite the opposite. My face felt moisturized and smoothr and I feel like my complexion is becoming more even. I have sensitive skin and this caused no negative reaction from me.
Laura H.
Dominican Republic
This facial mask made my face look cleaner and shiny, it gently drives out impurities. I used it for the first time a couple months ago. I bought it on Amazon, and I highly recommend it.
Amy M.
Fantastic product, just enough texture to make a difference and still gentle enough for sensitive skin. Bit pricey but worth it for a bad breakout! Used it on and off the past few years and still the best one I can find without spending a fortune.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.