BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ceelin C.
Tipperary
100% would recommend using this product! I noticed results on my skin the next day. It's usually hard to find products that work on my skin and it wasn't too harsh either!
Maria J.
Simply fantastic in terms of facial care the number one. That is to say when applying this leaves you smooth and smooth the skin does not need exfoliation this mask is the best.
laura f.
Es súper me encanta por Como deja la piel, Como Se Siente LUEGO de aplicarlo Realmente me gusta Bastante, Aunque No la e USADO Mucho Pero me encantaria volverlo un USAR
Damaris G.
This face mask has a gentle exfoliating action. I was expecting it to be very drying, but it actually hydrated my skin - which is hardly surprising considering it has olive and safflower oil. Even better, after a single use my pores appeared cleaner and smaller. Can't ask for more! You will only need a very thin layer, so the 4oz tub will go a long way. This is among my top-3 facial masks and I absolutely recommend it.
Valeria C.
Bogotá
Love this sea facial mask, my skin is new. I recomend this skin mask if you want a new and healthy face. This mask will clean your face taking out your death skin.
Yanne S.
No começo do uso eu não percebi diferença na minha pele, depois de algumas outras passagens eu percebi o quanto fez diferença. Uma das melhores que já usei e uso.
Camila S.
This product is really good! My skin now is better than before. It's amazing how one product can do turn your skin so much better. Thank you so much for Botanica
Farida K.
Ajax
I really like this mask. i have even recommend it to my many close friends and family. my mother in law specially have become a huge fan of it. this leaves the skin well nourished and taken care of. after using it ,it feels like you had a good expensive facial .
Talula T.
Kamloops
Love it! I use this product whenever I can find it to buy some! Once you take it off, your skin is so smooth, and your pores look much smaller. I apply my favorite toner once it's off, and then use tea tree oil to moisturize and kill any left over bacteria.
Una macarilla muy buen, depende para que es el tipo de marcarilla, osea depende de lo que quieras en tu rostro es muy efectivo, definitivamente la comprare de nuevo, funciona super bien y deja la piel reluciente y te ayuda mucho con los poros, recommendado mil.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.