BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Virtuoso A.
Crumpsall, Manchester
This leaves my skin soft and glowy once used.
The application on this is just easy and simple I have probably used over 3 tubes x
Mariam d.
York, England
I really like this mask. I have been using it for only a few weeks but I love the good it gives to my skin. Will highly recommend
hasna c.
It's really beautiful product make your skin like baby sooo soft and clean .I recommend the product to anyone who has a dull skin
Jayne Q.
produto muito bom e deixa a pele bem macia.. cumpri com oque promete, adorei e sempre vou usar essa mascara, e super recomendar!
Lou V.
I love the way my face feels after using this! Its a lovely face mask that softens my skin, i love to use this in my face routine
Dunia M.
David, Chiriqui
Para todas las que le gustan experimentar con nuevos productos, les recomienda este para que tenga una piel hidratada, buenisimo
Pedro F.
Adorei,amei compraria mais mais é muito caro nos estados unidos é barato mais no brasil caro de mais usaria sim recomendo muito
Scarlet

Facial mask that leaves your skin fresh and smooth for the care of your skin and noticed a lot of difference after applying it
Anila N.
You'll refreashed after applying this mask. If you love masks and have fun apply them and playing with them, this one is great.
Ana J.
Pele do meus rosto ficou com uma aparência melhor , costumava usar outras marcas porém nem toda teve o resultado que eu queria
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.