BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Thalyta S.
Thalyta S.
Eu gostei muito esta produtos foi maravilhoso pra minha pele, adoraria testar mais destes produtos
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
I love this! I feel spoiled when I use it. My skin feels so fresh. It was everything good thati heard about.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
It is a super good product for skin care I recommend it because thanks to this product my face stays better
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Eu gosto deste produto, eu me sinto ais relaxada e renovada, eu simplesmente mente amo, eu aconselho a usar
Hk L.
Hk L.
I love how it cleanse the skin and makes my skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend it for sensitive skin
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
no la eh usado tanto pero me dicen que es buena intentare de probar mas producto no tanto porque mi cara es delicada
Yasmien M.
Yasmien M.
Amersfoort
My skin gets so soft! My head has pieces that are very dry and very oily but it helped for both types!
Marby C.
Marby C.
Nunca e comprado este producto, nose que tan bueno y efectivo seaeste producto para el cuidado de la piel
Paty G.
Paty G.
Piel sumamente suave,es la mejor opción para tu piel me gusta muchísimo muchisimo.
La compraría mil veces
Amira Z.
Amira Z.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
This mask is really good. It did really make the pores of my T zone reduced which is really amazing! :)
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?