BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
monalisa s.
Gostei, ele deixa a pele bem suave e macia... Para mim funcionou minha pele se deu bem com o produtudo e sim eu eu usaria sim ele dinovo.
Jay M.
Auckland.
Definitely a great mask, however I was expecting it to be more dense within the products it contains. But overall I give it a thumbs up.
Bianca V.
Desde a primeira vez que usei percebi uma diferença notável na minha pele! O produto rendeu bastante
Ganhei da minha prima que mora fora
Erika M.
I really like it, it's a very good product for body use. HI got it online some time ago. It is very gentle and pleasant.
Darlyn V.
Los Teques
This product I really like because it has helped me too, I recommend it always and as they do I do, I recommend them with closed eyes.
Cerys W.
My skin felt very clean and smooth after using, I felt my pores were minimised and my skin looked glowing. Overall I was very pleased!
Giovanna D.
This deep sea facial mask has been the best thing in my bag!! I can't live without... this mask has the effect of soft and clean skin
Aline L.
Não gostei muito do produto. O cheiro não me agradou. Valor bom, porem o cheiro é insuportavel. Não compraria denovo. Fist Timeeeeee
rafaela b.
Pra mim valeu super apenas usar pois tenho a pele oleosa e o produto ajudou bastante a reduzir a oleosidade,uso e indico com certeza.
Tameira G.
This product worked like a charm. After just once use it left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It was definitely worth the but.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?