BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Patrícia A.
Patrícia A.
Deixa a pele super macia e hidratada
Resultado maravilhosos excelente qualidade de vida para sua pele
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
super cheiroso e muito bom para limpar o rosto.
Facil de achar e condiz com o que promete.
Vivian F.
Vivian F.
Excellent product i love it. I like the way my face skin leaves me. I have a time using it and i am fascinated.
Den C.
Den C.
I use this twice a week, I like how it feels after I wash it off. It was given to me as a gift. My friend liked it. It's effective.
I use this facial mask in my everyday routine and its good! It fortifies my skin and make it clear and clean!!
Daniela z.
Daniela z.
Calle tamazula colonia san feli0e de jesus
Me gusto si me hidrata
Lo uso bastante
Y si lo recomiendo ampliamente
Es un producto que si funciona
J T.
J T.
Toronto
Cooling mask that leaves the skin with a Dewey finish. I love the way this feels after I rinse it off. Good value for the results.
Andreza R.
Andreza R.
Maravilhoso produto amei não vivo mais sem ótima aderência deicha a pelesuper Zequinha e uma textura aveludada
Pilar P.
Pilar P.
guayana
es muy bueno deja el cutis fresco vivo en venezuela donde muy poco se consigue por eso no pude seguir usandolo
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
I like it, it is very refreshing and leaves the face soft, beautiful and smells very rich I recommend it
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?