BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Débora C.
Batom, maravilhoso com uma cor intensa. Ótimas cores, muito fáceis de usar os e cores maravilhosas sério vale muito a pena você usar são perfeitos, de boa qualidade eé tudo mais, amo o adoro. Gosto muito, são ótimos, valem a pena você obter um desses.
R P.
Spreads evenly on my skin. Like the mild fragrance. Suitable for combination/oily skin. Made me breakout lesser after a couple of uses. Would definitely buy again!
Heather b.
manchester
I love it it makes my face feel so fresh and clear once I've finished using it. I do this about 3 times a week just because I love the feel of it and it's perfect to do whilst relaxing in a hot bath on a chill day!
josimar b.
você PRODUTO MUITO BOM EXELENTE PARA A PELE, ASSIM COMO MUITOS TANTOS OUTROS PRODUTOS QUE ESTÃO NESTE SITE . CONHECI ESTE SITE A POUCO TEMPO PELA INTERNET E ESTOU GOSTANDO . ESPERO QUE EU CONSIGA PONTOS O SUFICIENTE PARA CONTINUAR NAS CAMPANHAS .
Rafaella R.
Vancouver, BC
I really like this mask! It leaves my face super soft and you just need a thin layer to do the job! It smells really good, but the scent is pretty strong though! The best part is that it's cruelty-free!
Farheen H.
Ahmedabad
My skin is very sensitive nothing suits my skin most of the skin products gives me breakouts but after using this mask I'm happy with the results it didn't break me out at makes my skin clear and glowing
Victoria S.
Tye Green, Wimbish, Tye Green, Wimbish
I love Alba Botanica products in general and this was a lovely mask that made my skin free fresh.  It's a bit pricy but you get what you pay for.  I used this for once a week for a couple of months and felt it help to maintain a glow.  Would def buy this again.
Aarshna V.
I would call it a simple and sturdy packaging.The texture is very thick but very soft! It is white in color and has a velvety texture. You will only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes and then wash off. And even though I keep it on so long, my face doesn’t feel stretchy or tight.
Debora R.
Brazil
Top top top top! Muitooooo booom! nota 10!!! vale muito a pena ela é refrescante, e não tive nenhum problema com elas. Não sei onde pode ser encontrada nos EUA porque só posso comprar pelo site.
Carine B.
I really like the fact that it 100% Vegetarian Ingredients.Leaves my skin soft,clean and fresh.This product is phenomenal,It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone,and cleared the dark spots.I absolutely buy this again!One of my fav masks.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.