BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
aisher g.
The product is amazing and fantastic it works for any skin type and as soon as you put it on your face you can feel it start to work. I loved the prouduct
Fernanda O.
É um produto que deixa a pele macia e refrescante,me lembra muito aqueles produtos bem naturais,sinto que ajuda a "desintoxicar" a minha pele,muito bom!
Dynerish
I think of this product is so fabulous, because I like the things organics. And the result of this mask is increible because I feel my skin so freshly
Erica A.
Produto ótimo , super indico para amigos e amigas , deixa a pela maravilhosa , super macia e hidratada , gostaria de provar outros produtos da marca
Bruna B.
muito otimo recomendo para todas(os) ele faz muito bem para a pele deicha bem macia e bem limpa compre ele e seja feliz com a sua pele limpa e macia
Ana P.
San Luis Potosí
La uso/desde hace 4 meses y los resultados se hicieron notar desde las 2 semanas de uso, nunca e tenido ningún inconveniente, la recomiendo mucho.
Amy K.
Ottawa, ON
Fantastic mask for a deep clean! It's a little intense for my dry skin but leaving it on for 5-6 minutes gives me a deep clean without tightness.
Carla G.
San Salvador
Very fantastic face cream that it seems like a mask! My sking looks flawless and what I like about this brand is that they dont test on animals❤️
Es excelente limpia tu rostro y deja una sensacion fresca y duave aparte que te mantiene la piel hidratada aun si es sencible se la recomiendo
patricia s.
This cream has enchanted me has excellent properties for the skin. It has hydrated me a lot. And would use it again And is also accessible
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.