BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kate H.
This mask was great. The texture and smell were both pleasing to the senses. While my fiance laughed at me as I put it on, it was worth it. By the time I washed it off, my skin was smooth and smelled fantastic. The tube was worth the buy.
Fernanda C.
Colima
Nice, Fresh, relaxing mask!! This is a perfect product for my skin, it is accesible and values all the price, it is totally effective for my skin and i really recommend this product!! Nice packaging and i definitively would buy it again!!
Courtney B.
I liked this product, I have super oily skin and it worked quiet well for me. I found that I couldn't use it all the time though. As I did start to find more blemishes on my face than I did when I only used it once every two weeks.
raiza p.
Deep clean the skin, leave your face with a feeling of freshness
It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily
Chirley S.
Gostei muito,leve e de fácil absorvição,mas esperava maiores resultados diante das minhas expectativas,mas gostei pois não me deu espinhas e nem deixou minha pele oleosa,também deixou com um belo brilho natural,usarei por mais tempo para ver se chego aos resultados desejados
Eliane F.
Máscara muito boa que ajuda nos cuidados e revitalização da pele, deixa com um aspecto agradável de hidratação e maciez. correspondeu bem ás minhas expectativas  super indico. fragrância Agradável não incomoda  de maneira alguma. fez muito bem a minha pele.
Karina K.
mykonos
Gives very fresh look . And like the smell . Makes the skin to look fresh after hot weather . I bought it from e-vitamins.
Melissa Z.
Guayaquil
This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line.
My face feels protected and soft.
Effective for the skin,Must use it weekly to see the best results.
It is my first time to use this product.
Naina R.
It's perfect for the skin targeting cells to act younger. The natural ingredients work wonders providing dramatic results without a single chemical ingredient. Main benefits of use are firmness, toning, nourishment.
R P.
Spreads evenly on my skin. Like the mild fragrance. Suitable for combination/oily skin. Made me breakout lesser after a couple of uses. Would definitely buy again!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.