BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maria J.
Simply fantastic in terms of facial care the number one. That is to say when applying this leaves you smooth and smooth the skin does not need exfoliation this mask is the best.
Aracely C.
Colina, Chile
No se que tal es esto, ojalas no sea un producto que deje la cara grasosa o con mal olor, porque seria desagradable
laura f.
Es súper me encanta por Como deja la piel, Como Se Siente LUEGO de aplicarlo Realmente me gusta Bastante, Aunque No la e USADO Mucho Pero me encantaria volverlo un USAR
Valeria C.
Bogotá
Love this sea facial mask, my skin is new. I recomend this skin mask if you want a new and healthy face. This mask will clean your face taking out your death skin.
Yanne S.
No começo do uso eu não percebi diferença na minha pele, depois de algumas outras passagens eu percebi o quanto fez diferença. Uma das melhores que já usei e uso.
Camila S.
This product is really good! My skin now is better than before. It's amazing how one product can do turn your skin so much better. Thank you so much for Botanica
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I've only been using this product a few weeks now and so far I'm impressed. My skin feels smooth and hydrated. Pores look minimized. I can't say of its helping with any dark spots but hopefully that will come with longer use.
Jezeel D.
esta muy bueno la verdad deberian producir muchisimos mas las personas quedarían satisfechas
tearra f.
the face mask cleared my skin and mad my skin soft help with pimples oily skin and it cleared my forehead after about a mouth of using it I got clear skin and  I recommend it to anyone with insecure acne or pimples on skin do not use in privet areas my friend learned that the hard way
Evellyn M.
You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.