BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Danielle C.
Alba is a nice product line. It isn't my favorite, and i still prefer face masks that you wear for 30 minutes and take off over wash off masks. More convenient. Nonetheless, this is a great hydrator.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
I loved the feeling of my skin after using the Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial. My skin is sensitive and this wasn't too rough on it. My skin always feels soft, tight and clean after using this mask!
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves my face feeling and looking so clean and refreshed. I use this once a week depending on my activity on the outside. If I am out more than usual and I sweat more I will use it twice in a week
Bella V.
LOVE this product! I only use it about once a month when My skiin needs a deep clean and some extra love. Doesn't feel tight or itchy, has a wonderful scent. Skin feels fresh and clean afterwards
Posey B.
The smell is horrific and you can't even try it before you buy it because it is only available at drugstores! It does although have a lot of product in it. It didn't meet my expectations at all!
Macayla M.
Quincy, MI
Made my skin a bit oily... And it wasn't really a very pleasant smell. Although my skin was soft after a few days... it has a lasting effect if you can get over the oiliness after the first day.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I tried some of my daughters facial mask and I loved the way it made my face feel, a couple of days of using my regular face mask I went and bought some of the alpha botanical of my own!
PAULITH R.
This famous green mask gets deep down into the pores and makes the skin feel soft and smooth. I like to use it once or twice a week. I find it easier to rinse off when I'm in the shower.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
This product and the Alba company period was one of my Go to products. The mask leaves your skin feeling fresh but for someone with oily skin it left me with acne if I used once a week
Bria T.
Sylvania, OH
I enjoyed this mask. It made my skin feel soft, clean, and exfoliated. I have very sensitive skin and did not experience any irritation with this mask. I would recommend it to others.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.