BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amelia G.
Narragansett, RI
I bought this at TJMaxx for half the retail price. I really love this product, it is so refreshing on my skin and I truly notice a difference when I use it. I love to put it on before I go to bed, right after I shower. My skin feels flawless and sooo glowy! Love it.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like this mask pretty well. It's nothing out of the ordinary. I feel it is very comparable to other brands out there. The smell is nice and it doesn't burn my sensitive skin! Alba Botanica Deep Sea Facial Mask
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
It hasn't irritated my skin so that's a good thing . I like that this line is organic and healthy . But I didn't notice any changes in my skin , no improvements . The smell is good and I like it but wouldn't buy it again .
francia r.
Los Angeles
This mask left my face smooth and fresh feeling and I also loved the smell.  This mask definitely met my expectations and I bought this at Target for a really affordable price. I would definitely buy this again as well as try other products from Alba!
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
I usually buy it at Sephora store. It comes with a simply package. This product is really easy to apply. Time to dry is about 15 to 20 minute. After applying it, you are free to do something else. The cons is it is hard to take off as it sticks to your face very well.
Alyssa S.
This is a great face mask. I use this at the end of the week after wearing makeup everyday. The only thing is that it's really thick coming out of the tube. But it doesn't take long to do!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
I love all alba stuff, it's all fantastic, natural and just great for the skin. I recommend the lotions and bath stuff for sure! Yes they have a bigger price than Aveeno or other brands but this is totally worth it. Less chances of skin problems and damage
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
Was very soothing and kept me relaxed through the whole time it was on my face. I could actually feel it working as it sat. When I took it off I could feel the effects for a while after. The packaging is a soothing green which is nice and I would buy again.
Geysel J.
Good for any skin types and tones I Apply daily to clean face and neck I used it ofther my 1 pregnancy this is a great cream! I love the smell I can't believe all the complaints on the smell it is a clean refreshing scent. I give credit to Alba Botanica :)
Amy D.
I thought this skin mask worked really well. It made my skin feel clean and refreshed. Its hypo-allergenic so it didn't break my face out. It is very inexpensive around $5 at target. I would recommend this if you want to give your face a healthy glow.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.