BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Erika P.
Erika P.
Granada Hills, CA
Alba Botanica's Deep Sea Mask makes my face feel fresh and clean without over drying. It pulls out all the little gross stuff in my skin. It's a great mask and isn't too expensive which is always a bonus!
Gee D.
Gee D.
Cortland, NY
this product is great for refreshing of skin appearance and feel.it offers a great sense of clean and young elastic skin.most of all it's made by a company you the user can trust...why not try some today
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this made my skin look and feel but I did not enjoy the smell. So even though I liked it I wouldn't re-buy it because the smell was just so offputting. I do really enjoy this brand though.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Buffalo, NY
This is a nice mask to help clean my skin of impurities. It really gets all the excess oily off my face and leaves it smooth and fresh. It is a bit of a pain to wash off as it has a creamy consistency.
meghan l.
meghan l.
Chandler, AZ
I love the brand but for some reason this mask came up short. I have very sensitive skin and after using the mask my face became red and irritated. So I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin :(
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Sarasota, FL
Leaves your skin feeling fresh. It's one of the deepest cleaning masks I've used. My skin is sensitive, but it tolerated the mask well. Much cheaper than the spa. The bottle will last many, many uses.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Alba products, but this was not among my favorites. Strong fragrance, and it left my sensitive skin feeling dried out. This is the first product from them that I haven't loved! Boo.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Alba is a nice product line. It isn't my favorite, and i still prefer face masks that you wear for 30 minutes and take off over wash off masks. More convenient. Nonetheless, this is a great hydrator.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lafayette, LA
I loved the feeling of my skin after using the Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial. My skin is sensitive and this wasn't too rough on it. My skin always feels soft, tight and clean after using this mask!
RoseMary A.
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Leaves my face feeling and looking so clean and refreshed. I use this once a week depending on my activity on the outside. If I am out more than usual and I sweat more I will use it twice in a week
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?