BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Fatuma R.
Fatuma R.
This mask has given my face some much needed face lift. I love the fact that it is organic and friendly to my face.
paulina a.
paulina a.
Great face mask, i've tried different products from alba botanica, this face mask and the srcub are great products
Silvana B.
Silvana B.
This product leaves your face soft and clean you could use this everyday and it would leave your face totaly clean and soft!
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Clean so deep. Its good do relax. Don't have a bad smell and is comfortable in your face with a with color mascara
carlos F.
carlos F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good, it matches the tone of the skin, eliminating impurities and leaving a very soft sensation on the skin
Mariih M.
Mariih M.
Hola esta mascara la probe una vez es buena pero no me encanto. Quisas el olor tendrian que cambiarlo y la pigmentacion.
Samara K.
Samara K.
Produto maravilhoso
Já tinha ouvido falar e vim procurar
Amei muito já está are acabando maravilhoso
Recomendo ! nota 10
Suzana S.
Suzana S.
London, London
Leaves my skin feeling amazing! So smooth and clean looking. Would definitely want to check out other products
DrKiran P.
DrKiran P.
Good mask..Gives u a clean and soft skin. It does a little exfoliation as well. Overall a good mask for all skin types.
Leila O.
Leila O.
Such an amazing face mask! So deep cleansing! I suffer with black heads on my nose and this stuff helped clear them out
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?