BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Isabel A.
Me gusto mucho, me dejo la cara muy limpia y suave, el único problema es que como tengo una piel tan delicada me toca usarlo con mucha precaucion, por esto no le doy las cinco estrella, pero es un tratamiento super excelente , me gusto mucho y la verdad lo recomiendo
Maria Eduarda T.
Is a good mask, but i dont like the espessure of the mask. Makes your skin brain and like an butter.... But it meets my expactations, of couse dont is the best mask in the world but is enought to follow my life. I will buy again if the price is ok with my wallet.
Enimar J.
Saw immediate results for my skin. Redness, irritation, and pimples went down immediately. My skin feels silky smooth after using and it's absolutely wonderful. I've tried a lot of products and I have to say that Alba Botanica is my #1 favorite of all time!
Victoria J.
APO, AE
I've used this face mask a few times. I enjoy the companies stance on not testing on animals and the mask itself is pretty decent. I have had issues with my fave getting red after using but I'm not sure if I'm just sensitive or if others have had similar issues.
I loved the way this product smelt, when I took it off my skin felt amazing, youthful and tight, but not dry. I found it worked well on balancing the ph in my skin,(i have combination skin) and it reduced my pore sizes. This mask is good but needs consistent usage and other  products to make it work well.
Jenny L.
Ottawa , ON
Anything by Alba is a good choice. Their products are free of parabens and other unwanted additives. This mask does not disappoint! SO happy I've tried it. The packaging is simple and the product speaks for itself. Another great product from Alba!
Rayssa F.
Guarapari, ES
Essa máscara facial é muito bom. Tem uma boa textura e deixa a pele bem macia, corresponde às minhas expectativas. A embalagem não é das mais bonitas mas não há perda de produto. Foi a primeira vez que usei e voltaria a usar com toda a certeza...
Kenelly M.
Carabobo

I love these face masks, in the application process I feel like in a spa. This in particular is very fresh for the face and I feel that if it does a complete cleaning of the face. I have used it only once and would certainly use it again.
Leah G.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
This product definitely wasn't for me! I have really sensitive skin in certain areas of my face & it made those spots turn red and blotchy. My friends who have normal skin really enjoy the product, but I wouldn't repurchase simply because my skins too sensitive for it.
Anna T.
Mississauga, ON
This mask makes my skin feel really great. It's easy to apply and remove and really feels like it's doing its job. It's not too expensive however a little hard to find unless ordering online. I had to order it from amazon and wait for it for a while but other than that, it's a really great mask to do while having a relaxing bath.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.