BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ceelin C.
Ceelin C.
Tipperary
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% would recommend using this product! I noticed results on my skin the next day. It's usually hard to find products that work on my skin and it wasn't too harsh either!
aisher g.
aisher g.
The product is amazing and fantastic it works for any skin type and as soon as you put it on your face you can feel it start to work. I loved the prouduct
Darlyn V.
Darlyn V.
Los Teques
This product I really like because it has helped me too, I recommend it always and as they do I do, I recommend them with closed eyes.
Keith mara A.
Keith mara A.
o produto é de otima qualidade; usei tres vezes na semana e vi uma enorme diferença.
compraria milhares de vezes.
hashley a.
hashley a.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
excelente producto para el cuidado facial y una gran ayuda para las mujeres que les gusta mantenerse bella en cada momento
Nil F.
Nil F.
Embalagem prática ,cheiro do produto é bom fácil aplicação resultados satisfatórios ,pele mas hidrata e macia
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
excelente produto. Adere bem e deixa um suave perfume na pele, Muito bom hidrante. Pele mais firme e bonita.
hasna c.
hasna c.
It's really beautiful product make your skin like baby sooo soft and clean .I recommend the product to anyone who has a dull skin
Scarlet
Scarlet

Facial mask that leaves your skin fresh and smooth for the care of your skin and noticed a lot of difference after applying it
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Is very good, is strong charm me! it is a wonder! highly recommended! Affordable price leaves you with beautiful skin
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?