BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Vinita M.
Great product! Gets all the dirt out of my face and really cleanses well. I bought it at Target and it was reasonably priced. The packaging is also every simple and a nice green colour. It was much better than I thought it was going to be and worked wonders! I would 100% buy again!
Chantal J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face mask I used once and it really fascinates me to love it, I invite you to use it is very cool and it feels fascinating, it leaves an incredibly great result, try it.
Karla M.
Me encanta la presentación de esto, es muy practica para llevar a todos lados, si vas de viaje o solo para tenerlo en tu bolso, tiene un lindo aroma que se siente muy fresco, no dudaría en comprarlo de nuevo, obvio si recomendaría que lo usaran, es un muy buen producto.
Anna
The face mask does what it says, it is refreshing and leaves the face smoother. However, if you have sensitive skin definitely patch test it first as it could be quite rigorous and leave red marks on those with sensitive skin. But it is a good product and would buy again.
Giih L.
Deixa apele mais macia e com aspecto mais saudável no momento da aplicacao pena que a minha pele é oleosa e depois de algumas horas ficou bem oleosa mas para quem tem pelo seca ela seria ideal
Kenna M.
Bozeman, MT
I love the feeling of this mask! It moisturized my face very well, and smelled good. It seemed to do the job just fine. My only complaint is that it was a little goopy and was hard to smear on. Overall, I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Karys R.
me encanta desde que la coloco en mi piel y el resultado me fascina es facil de poner y facil de quitar si pudiera hacerla un poquito mas cremosa seria increible su aroma es rico
Kat G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi love this facial mask it's amazing quality it works 100% it's easy to apply and take off and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a face mask
Bethany T.
Stratford, Prince Edward Island
Absolutely loved this mask.  It felt fresh and rejuvenating!  It was my first time using it and will continue to do so.  It comes in an easy to squeeze tube and provides gentle care to my sensitive skin.  I would definitely recommend this mask to others!
Sasha P.
Brightened my face, took away all the dead skin cells and left my face feeling fresh and nourished. The scent was very refreshing and rejuvenating, truly felt the spa experience
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?