BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
josimar b.
você PRODUTO MUITO BOM EXELENTE PARA A PELE, ASSIM COMO MUITOS TANTOS OUTROS PRODUTOS QUE ESTÃO NESTE SITE . CONHECI ESTE SITE A POUCO TEMPO PELA INTERNET E ESTOU GOSTANDO . ESPERO QUE EU CONSIGA PONTOS O SUFICIENTE PARA CONTINUAR NAS CAMPANHAS .
Farheen H.
Ahmedabad
My skin is very sensitive nothing suits my skin most of the skin products gives me breakouts but after using this mask I'm happy with the results it didn't break me out at makes my skin clear and glowing
Rafaella R.
Vancouver, BC
I really like this mask! It leaves my face super soft and you just need a thin layer to do the job! It smells really good, but the scent is pretty strong though! The best part is that it's cruelty-free!
Victoria S.
Tye Green, Wimbish, Tye Green, Wimbish
I love Alba Botanica products in general and this was a lovely mask that made my skin free fresh.  It's a bit pricy but you get what you pay for.  I used this for once a week for a couple of months and felt it help to maintain a glow.  Would def buy this again.
Aarshna V.
I would call it a simple and sturdy packaging.The texture is very thick but very soft! It is white in color and has a velvety texture. You will only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes and then wash off. And even though I keep it on so long, my face doesn’t feel stretchy or tight.
Debora R.
Brazil
Top top top top! Muitooooo booom! nota 10!!! vale muito a pena ela é refrescante, e não tive nenhum problema com elas. Não sei onde pode ser encontrada nos EUA porque só posso comprar pelo site.
Carine B.
I really like the fact that it 100% Vegetarian Ingredients.Leaves my skin soft,clean and fresh.This product is phenomenal,It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone,and cleared the dark spots.I absolutely buy this again!One of my fav masks.
Maria L.
Many funds from Alba Botanica send me to taste, and this cream is non-exclusion. This anti-aging night cream with seaweed extracts. Recommended for dry skin and the combination of deep UV
Avia W.
I like how thick and white it is .... Plus the soft feeling. Due to the thickness a lot of product is not needed. After washing off my face doesn't feel dry also the my blackheads started to fade after a couple of uses
Diannelly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product refresh totally my face, stimulate cicatrization and keeps brilliant. Makes me feel my skin very clean and smoth during all day. I use two time in morning and at night.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?