Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask

BY ALBA BOTANICA

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars47%
  • 4 Stars34%
  • 3 Stars13%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star2%
4.21 / 5 based on 1,519 Reviews

Product Description

Don’t be fooled by this smooth, creamy mask. While you relax, your skin is getting a deep down workout. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, combined with kaolin clay, draws out dulling impurities, fortifies skin and encourages a more equalized, uniform skin tone. For bright, clear skin, isn’t it time for a treat?

  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Oleosomes, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Panthenol, Tapioca Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Annatto (CI 75120). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

see more...

Top Questions See all 12 Q&A

  • Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Reviews (1519)
Q&A (12)
Media (22)
Buy on Amazon*
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Lou V.
Lou V.
49 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
I love the way my face feels after using this! Its a lovely face mask that softens my skin, i love to use this in my face routine
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Bogotá
2 reviews
Love this sea facial mask, my skin is new. I recomend this skin mask if you want a new and healthy face. This mask will clean your face taking out your death skin.
Virtuoso A.
Virtuoso A.
Manchester, Lancashire
11 reviews
This leaves my skin soft and glowy once used.
The application on this is just easy and simple I have probably used over 3 tubes x
Yanne S.
Yanne S.
12 reviews
No começo do uso eu não percebi diferença na minha pele, depois de algumas outras passagens eu percebi o quanto fez diferença. Uma das melhores que já usei e uso.
Camila S.
Camila S.
7 reviews
This product is really good! My skin now is better than before. It's amazing how one product can do turn your skin so much better. Thank you so much for Botanica
Dunia M.
Dunia M.
David, Chiriqui
17 reviews
Para todas las que le gustan experimentar con nuevos productos, les recomienda este para que tenga una piel hidratada, buenisimo
Jayne Q.
Jayne Q.
1 review
produto muito bom e deixa a pele bem macia.. cumpri com oque promete, adorei e sempre vou usar essa mascara, e super recomendar! 
Geciquiane G.
Geciquiane G.
20 reviews
Minha pele fala por si só, resultados imediatos.. muito bom! Ele e fascinante deixa a pele da gente fantástica. Super recomendo.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
7 reviews
Desde a primeira vez que usei percebi uma diferença notável na minha pele! O produto rendeu bastante
Ganhei da minha prima que mora fora
Ruth F.
Ruth F.
11 reviews

A mask is elementary and I like how it leaves my skin perfect to be able to show off at any important event or party.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
46 reviews
Does this burn?
Renee C.
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
3 reviews
I have also used Alba's Acne site cleanser and love it. But I don't feel like it has gotten rid of my blackheads enough - do you think adding this to my routine would help get rid of this pesky blackheads?
Casey C.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
14 reviews
I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't like them. I end up with red face. Does this product leave your skin burnt ?
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
1 review
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
118 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 2
What skin type have you found this best suited for?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us