BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hannah B.
Leominster
I really like this mask. I don't notice much difference but it makes your skin feel soft.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Great facial mask. this one really helps my face get deep clean. does not bother my skin
Sarah C.
Love it!! My skin felt extremely soft afterwards and I love that it is a natural product
Lana K.
Great mask. I use it about once a week. Skin feels very smooth afterwards. Bshdhshshshdhd
Natalie B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Refreshing mask leaves face feeling smooth and vibrant. love the smell not overwhelming.
Candy P.
Chehalis, WA
Absolutely wonderful, even with my sensitive skin! Didn't leave my skin dry or chapped!!
Ashley R.
Lexington , KY
The mask felt refreshment but I don't feel like it made s difference in my skin overall.
this facial mask, hydrating leave your skin soft and helps keep your face fresh all day
Emily T.
Really great mask. Love the way my skin felt after using it and the smell is great too!
Michelle N.
Tried this once or twice, it seemed to do a good job. I'd probably buy it in full size
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.