BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Fairouz A.
Algeirs
nice mask , not the best one i used but i still like it alot , it's gentle on the skin does what it promises to do , the packaging is very nice and catchy , this is the first time i use it and i would definitly buy it again , but i would love it if it would smell better
Kiera H.
Was very kind to my skin, once I had used it a few times you could really see a difference, if left my skin feeling softer and smoother and also made it look brighter. Would definitely recommend this product for all skin types as it was drying or too wet and oily.
Arberesha K.
ulcinj
I was very pleased with this product it was very effective on me but it was a bit dry. The packaging looked nice but I would suggest something blue as the name is related to the sea. It is a good value but it could use some more gentleness for me
Ana G.
Brasília
You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.

This has an extremely strong scent, but I love it! It smells like a men's aquatic/ocean cologne. I got this for about $3 or $4 at a black friday sale, or else I would have never bought it because it's way to expensive for only 4oz of product, when you can buy a 6 oz Freeman mask for $4 or $5.
Isauri S.
La Romana
Te pone la cutis sueva  con terminado perfecto quita todo exeso de sebo o piel grasosa esta máscarilla promete lo que dice es muy buena hay como para piel seca y también piel grasa a mi me encantó
roselle m.
Manila City
Based on true experience, very emollient sunscreen is best for my skin, for its mineral protection, water resistant, paraben free, broad spectrum, helps prevent sunburn.  Suggested use is to apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel-drying and at least every 2 hours.  Children under six months should ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures, spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF15 or higher and other  protective measures including limit time in sun, especially from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm , and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hat and sunglasses. Before I bought it at a price of $8.29.
Karina G.
Escobedo, Nuevo Leon
Thankfully, this was on sale at Target for around 6 bucks. I thought I would try this out since this brand isn't exactly cheap. This brand is cruelty-free, natural, and organic, so I really like that about Alba Botanica. The mask comes in a tube and is white in color. I don't like the smell too much because it can come off too strongly, but it smells like a man's cologne. After the mask dries, it feels stiff and the smell isn't as strong. I like the way it feels on the face. It feels very comfortable to apply the mask, and I can feel my pores tighten up a little bit. I leave it on for 5 minutes or more and then rinse it off with warm water. I think my skin feels more supple and my pores are minimized. I think that this is a really great mask that is all natural. It is very creamy in texture, so there is nothing irritating about it besides the smell. All in all, I really like this mask and use an Alba Botanica moisturizer along with it, so it delivers amazing results for my skin. I would recommend this mask to anyone. If smell doesn't bother you, then seriously try it!
beverley n.
before anything else, let me tell you about the fragrance of this deep
sea mask. The scent is unlike the usual mask fragrances (fruity or clay
based) . It smells like a men’s ocean cologne and gives a very
refreshing touch.
The texture is very thick but very soft! It is white in color and has
a velvety texture. You will only need a thin layer to do the trick! I
leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes and then wash off. And even though
I keep it on so long, my face doesn’t feel stretchy or tight. It
effectively clears out my pores much better than any other regular mask.
The blackheads
on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I can see smooth skin! In
fact, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling
overly dry like I experienced after using many clay masks. thank you for letting me  write about  this product .
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price
Liwaa L.
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.