BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
raiza p.
Deep clean the skin, leave your face with a feeling of freshness
It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily
Eliane F.
Máscara muito boa que ajuda nos cuidados e revitalização da pele, deixa com um aspecto agradável de hidratação e maciez. correspondeu bem ás minhas expectativas  super indico. fragrância Agradável não incomoda  de maneira alguma. fez muito bem a minha pele.
Karina K.
mykonos
Gives very fresh look . And like the smell . Makes the skin to look fresh after hot weather . I bought it from e-vitamins.
Naina R.
It's perfect for the skin targeting cells to act younger. The natural ingredients work wonders providing dramatic results without a single chemical ingredient. Main benefits of use are firmness, toning, nourishment.
Melissa Z.
Guayaquil
This product is phenomenal. Although I use the entire Even Advanced line.
My face feels protected and soft.
Effective for the skin,Must use it weekly to see the best results.
It is my first time to use this product.
Heather b.
manchester
I love it it makes my face feel so fresh and clear once I've finished using it. I do this about 3 times a week just because I love the feel of it and it's perfect to do whilst relaxing in a hot bath on a chill day!
Amy M.
Fantastic product, just enough texture to make a difference and still gentle enough for sensitive skin. Bit pricey but worth it for a bad breakout! Used it on and off the past few years and still the best one I can find without spending a fortune.
Débora C.
Batom, maravilhoso com uma cor intensa. Ótimas cores, muito fáceis de usar os e cores maravilhosas sério vale muito a pena você usar são perfeitos, de boa qualidade eé tudo mais, amo o adoro. Gosto muito, são ótimos, valem a pena você obter um desses.
R P.
Spreads evenly on my skin. Like the mild fragrance. Suitable for combination/oily skin. Made me breakout lesser after a couple of uses. Would definitely buy again!
josimar b.
você PRODUTO MUITO BOM EXELENTE PARA A PELE, ASSIM COMO MUITOS TANTOS OUTROS PRODUTOS QUE ESTÃO NESTE SITE . CONHECI ESTE SITE A POUCO TEMPO PELA INTERNET E ESTOU GOSTANDO . ESPERO QUE EU CONSIGA PONTOS O SUFICIENTE PARA CONTINUAR NAS CAMPANHAS .
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?