Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask

BY ALBA BOTANICA

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars47%
  • 4 Stars34%
  • 3 Stars13%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star2%
4.21 / 5 based on 1,520 Reviews

Product Description

Don’t be fooled by this smooth, creamy mask. While you relax, your skin is getting a deep down workout. Our botanically powerful Marine Complex, combined with kaolin clay, draws out dulling impurities, fortifies skin and encourages a more equalized, uniform skin tone. For bright, clear skin, isn’t it time for a treat?

  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Oleosomes, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract(1), Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Diacetyl Boldine, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Panthenol, Tapioca Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Annatto (CI 75120). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

see more...

Top Questions See all 12 Q&A

  • Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Alba Botanica Even Advanced™ Deep Sea Facial Mask
Reviews (1520)
Q&A (12)
Media (22)
Buy on Amazon*
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Maria J.
Maria J.
29 reviews
Simply fantastic in terms of facial care the number one. That is to say when applying this leaves you smooth and smooth the skin does not need exfoliation this mask is the best.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Auckland.
82 reviews
Definitely a great mask, however I was expecting it to be more dense within the products it contains. But overall I give it a thumbs up.
laura f.
laura f.
1 review
Es súper me encanta por Como deja la piel, Como Se Siente LUEGO de aplicarlo Realmente me gusta Bastante, Aunque No la e USADO Mucho Pero me encantaria volverlo un USAR 
Erika M.
Erika M.
1 review
I really like it, it's a very good product for body use. HI got it online some time ago. It is very gentle and pleasant.
Cerys W.
Cerys W.
3 reviews
My skin felt very clean and smooth after using, I felt my pores were minimised and my skin looked glowing. Overall I was very pleased!
rafaela b.
rafaela b.
21 reviews
Pra mim valeu super apenas usar pois tenho a pele oleosa e o produto ajudou bastante a reduzir a oleosidade,uso e indico com certeza.
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
27 reviews
This deep sea facial mask has been the best thing in my bag!! I can't live without... this mask has the effect of soft and clean skin
Aline L.
Aline L.
6 reviews
Não gostei muito do produto. O cheiro não me agradou. Valor bom, porem o cheiro é insuportavel. Não compraria denovo. Fist Timeeeeee
Fernanda O.
Fernanda O.
18 reviews
É um produto que deixa a pele macia e refrescante,me lembra muito aqueles produtos bem naturais,sinto que ajuda a "desintoxicar" a minha pele,muito bom!
tatiele v.
tatiele v.
são paulo
2 reviews
abrndo novas portas para um futuro melhor, sempre pensando na beleza e sensualidade da mulher .. Produto mara
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
46 reviews
Does this burn?
Renee C.
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
3 reviews
I have also used Alba's Acne site cleanser and love it. But I don't feel like it has gotten rid of my blackheads enough - do you think adding this to my routine would help get rid of this pesky blackheads?
Casey C.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
14 reviews
I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't like them. I end up with red face. Does this product leave your skin burnt ?
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
1 review
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
118 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 2
What skin type have you found this best suited for?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us