BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Stratford, Prince Edward Island
Absolutely loved this mask.  It felt fresh and rejuvenating!  It was my first time using it and will continue to do so.  It comes in an easy to squeeze tube and provides gentle care to my sensitive skin.  I would definitely recommend this mask to others!
Kenelly M.
Kenelly M.
Carabobo

I love these face masks, in the application process I feel like in a spa. This in particular is very fresh for the face and I feel that if it does a complete cleaning of the face. I have used it only once and would certainly use it again.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Brightened my face, took away all the dead skin cells and left my face feeling fresh and nourished. The scent was very refreshing and rejuvenating, truly felt the spa experience
ana  marina s.
ana marina s.
otimo produto tudo da marca botanica vale a pena ter esse produto deixou minha pele macia e tirou os cravinhos amei usar pena que o meu acabou mas assim que piuder vou comprar outro super indico
Isa M.
Isa M.
Produto maravilhoso. Muito bom. E o cheiro maravilhoso. A embalagem é linda. Amei . Deixa o cabelo molinho e bem hidratado. MEU DEUS como não conheçi esse produto ante .
Karina K.
Karina K.
mykonos
Gives very fresh look . And like the smell . Makes the skin to look fresh after hot weather . I bought it from e-vitamins.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
I really liked the product
Beyond the economic price
I found that it left my skin very soft and I also liked the smell of the product at the price is very worth it.
Naina R.
Naina R.
It's perfect for the skin targeting cells to act younger. The natural ingredients work wonders providing dramatic results without a single chemical ingredient. Main benefits of use are firmness, toning, nourishment.
Kat G.
Kat G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi love this facial mask it's amazing quality it works 100% it's easy to apply and take off and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a face mask
Erica A.
Erica A.
Produto ótimo , super indico para amigos e amigas , deixa a pela maravilhosa , super macia e hidratada , gostaria de provar outros produtos da marca
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?