BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
Very good facial mask. But i don't like the smell. Make skin so fresh and beautiful.
Desiree R.
Homestead
Excelente crema ! Uno de los mejores de productos que he usado , natural y perfecto !
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
I love using this mask. One of the best I've ever used. And a great affordable price
Michelle D.
Akron, OH
Deep clean feeling, Tightening sensation. Works great
Washes off easy and applys easy
Kirsten L.
Marble Falls
Absolutely loved the product. Did not dry me out. Left my face very smooth and clean.
Ashley M.
Connersville, IN
Works great and makes your face feel awesome! I recommended to my friends and family

Carla G.
I didn't like this product I had too much increase in oil production and breakout.
Tay P.
I like this facial mask, you can feel the mask purifying you're skin as you use it.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
I love putting on this mask and what a wonderful feeling after taking off the mask
Sarah P.
Binghamton, NY
Not my everyday mask but definitely leaves my skin feeling soft and revived after
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.