BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

Reviews (1978)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I found this product to be really gentle for my sensitive skin. My skin is left feeling very clean and healthy looking. I know this will be a product that I will buy again and again." in 112 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Amber S.
Omaha
I thought it was very thick and hard to spread on face. I didn’t see any difference or benefit after using
Sherry R.
Powhatan Point
I love this product! It works well and is really reasonably priced. I will definitely purchase this again.
NICOLE L.
las vegas
I have used this product several times . Love how it feels on my skin. My skin feels refreshed afterwards.
Alba R.
Rochester, NY
it's awesome moisturizes your skin makes it feel smooth ... also keep it in for about 15-20 minutes tops .
Ashlee F.
Whitman, MA
THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE SHELF AT TARGET 💛💛💛💛💛 OBSESSED! It makes your face soooooo soft and smells so nice.
McKinley A.
I loved the smell and the texture of this body wash. It made my skin feel great and helped present my acne
Judy
I just started using this about a week ago. So it hasn't done anything to me. So I can't really rate this.
Cynthia D.
I being hearing so much good things about this alba botanica deep sea facial mask! I would like to try it.
Marisela A.
Mesa, AZ
Good product works well. Good consistency to apply, easy to use.. Nice clean feeling after I used the mask.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD
This is a great mask. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. It also leaves your skin feeling smooth
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Cassidy K.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Is this somewhat of a clay mask or something with mint involved to give you the clean feeling? Never used something like this but yet I’m very much interested about it.