BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Giselle G.
Yucaipa
Love this face mask! Leaves my skin soft and clean especially after a long day at work!
Emily T.
Really great mask. Love the way my skin felt after using it and the smell is great too!
Shellie C.
Leaves my face smooth and clean and refreshed. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Lindsay G.
Great to clean out your pores and have you face looking clearer and feeling refreshed.
Angelina F.
Muito bom ele deixa a pele parecendo uma vez de tão macia fora que diminui a oliosidade
Ashlie H.
BOWLING GREEN, KY
Leaves skin feeling soft, I have super sensitive skin and left me extra dry. No redness
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
Was one of my first mask I ever got. I purchased it at khol's. Would not buy it again
Ashley M.
Connersville, IN
Works great and makes your face feel awesome! I recommended to my friends and family

Kirsten L.
Marble Falls
Absolutely loved the product. Did not dry me out. Left my face very smooth and clean.
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
Very good facial mask. But i don't like the smell. Make skin so fresh and beautiful.
Cassidy K.
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Does this leave your face feeling soft?