BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
I loved the way this product smelt, when I took it off my skin felt amazing, youthful and tight, but not dry. I found it worked well on balancing the ph in my skin,(i have combination skin) and it reduced my pore sizes. This mask is good but needs consistent usage and other  products to make it work well.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Ottawa , ON
Anything by Alba is a good choice. Their products are free of parabens and other unwanted additives. This mask does not disappoint! SO happy I've tried it. The packaging is simple and the product speaks for itself. Another great product from Alba!
Rayssa F.
Rayssa F.
Guarapari, ES
Essa máscara facial é muito bom. Tem uma boa textura e deixa a pele bem macia, corresponde às minhas expectativas. A embalagem não é das mais bonitas mas não há perda de produto. Foi a primeira vez que usei e voltaria a usar com toda a certeza...
Leah G.
Leah G.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
This product definitely wasn't for me! I have really sensitive skin in certain areas of my face & it made those spots turn red and blotchy. My friends who have normal skin really enjoy the product, but I wouldn't repurchase simply because my skins too sensitive for it.
Anna T.
Anna T.
This mask makes my skin feel really great. It's easy to apply and remove and really feels like it's doing its job. It's not too expensive however a little hard to find unless ordering online. I had to order it from amazon and wait for it for a while but other than that, it's a really great mask to do while having a relaxing bath.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Colima
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice, Fresh, relaxing mask!! This is a perfect product for my skin, it is accesible and values all the price, it is totally effective for my skin and i really recommend this product!! Nice packaging and i definitively would buy it again!!
Kate H.
Kate H.
This mask was great. The texture and smell were both pleasing to the senses. While my fiance laughed at me as I put it on, it was worth it. By the time I washed it off, my skin was smooth and smelled fantastic. The tube was worth the buy.
Chirley S.
Chirley S.
Gostei muito,leve e de fácil absorvição,mas esperava maiores resultados diante das minhas expectativas,mas gostei pois não me deu espinhas e nem deixou minha pele oleosa,também deixou com um belo brilho natural,usarei por mais tempo para ver se chego aos resultados desejados
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product, I have super oily skin and it worked quiet well for me. I found that I couldn't use it all the time though. As I did start to find more blemishes on my face than I did when I only used it once every two weeks.
raiza p.
raiza p.
Deep clean the skin, leave your face with a feeling of freshness
It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone, I hardly see any blackheads, and my skin is less oily
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Does this work for extremely sensitive skin?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Suzanne L.
Suzanne L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
What skin type is this good for? I usually use the Alba botanica Hawaiian mask.