BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
beverley n.
before anything else, let me tell you about the fragrance of this deep
sea mask. The scent is unlike the usual mask fragrances (fruity or clay
based) . It smells like a men’s ocean cologne and gives a very
refreshing touch.
The texture is very thick but very soft! It is white in color and has
a velvety texture. You will only need a thin layer to do the trick! I
leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes and then wash off. And even though
I keep it on so long, my face doesn’t feel stretchy or tight. It
effectively clears out my pores much better than any other regular mask.
The blackheads
on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I can see smooth skin! In
fact, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling
overly dry like I experienced after using many clay masks. thank you for letting me  write about  this product .
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price
é sensacional é supriendente amo de mais deixa a pele super maravilhosa e eu recomendo pra todas as minhas amigas tque sao loucas por esse produtos e elas conheceram atravez de mim pois ganhei testei e aprovei mas no momento nao tenho dele entao seria grata se vcs me presentease com essa maravilha de produto
Sara L.
Me encanta este producto porque siempre que escojo productos para la piel me importa muchísimo que sean lo más naturales posibles! Primero, porque estoy totalmente en contra de la prueba de químicos en animales, y segundo, porque siento que cuido mi piel con ayuda de la naturaleza! Esta máscara hace que mi piel se vea reluciente y llena de vida, la uso al menos 2 veces a la semana y me es 100% efectiva. Recomendada.
marie m.
me encanta la forma en la que mi rostro se ciente al ponerme esta mascara facial y a la vez me refresca mucho y eso me fascina y cuando me la retiro hace que mi cara se sienta suave y como nueva Me gusta usar esta máscara una vez a la semana sólo para hacer una buena limpieza profunda.
Maria Noel T.
Gostei muito de ter usado ela,apenas comprei uma vez mas a experiencia foi agradável!
Gosto muito de provar várias marcas de máscaras facial,gosto mais das que contém ácido hialurônico nelas.Temos que cuidar da pele desde cedo para prevenir o envelhecimento precoce.
Jamie Y.
I love this mask because I have acne prone skin and it's prone to redness and scarring this mask takes away a lot of the redness and makes my skin more of a even toned. It seems to be tolerated to my skin and my skin is very sensitive as I have excema. I bought it about two weeks ago and I love the smell of it and the ingredients in it and I really hope it is doing my face well because I will recommend to my friends
Rabéch C.
Sadly, there's one ingredient in this lotion-textured moisturizer that makes it impossible to recommend, and that's lavender oil. Despite its alluring scent, lavender is a skin irritant that can cause a host of issues, even if you can't see or feel the damage taking place. See More Info to learn why it's best to avoid skin care that contains lavender oil.
Fran S.
Esse produto faz meu rosto parecer mais brilhante, senti mais suave e mais limpo, eu amei esse produto mudança óbvia na textura e ajudou definitivamente para o meu tom de pele, fez um bom trabalho de fazer a minha pele se sentir frescor e maciez  (minha pele tende a sentir muito quente, oleosa e desconfortável, para não mencionar a minha tendência para manchas.
Kamili R.
I find that this mask truly fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone (and especially sun discoloration and post-acne marks, in my case), perhaps moreso than the other Even Advanced products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. Love it !!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.