BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jeniffer M.
Jeniffer M.
Definitely a facial mask to use. You get to feel it's intensity immediately you put it on. Works out so well for blemishes. Leaving your skin so soft and blemish free. Definitely a keep in my skin care kit.
Vinita M.
Vinita M.
Great product! Gets all the dirt out of my face and really cleanses well. I bought it at Target and it was reasonably priced. The packaging is also every simple and a nice green colour. It was much better than I thought it was going to be and worked wonders! I would 100% buy again!
Chantal J.
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face mask I used once and it really fascinates me to love it, I invite you to use it is very cool and it feels fascinating, it leaves an incredibly great result, try it.
Anna
Anna
The face mask does what it says, it is refreshing and leaves the face smoother. However, if you have sensitive skin definitely patch test it first as it could be quite rigorous and leave red marks on those with sensitive skin. But it is a good product and would buy again.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Me encanta la presentación de esto, es muy practica para llevar a todos lados, si vas de viaje o solo para tenerlo en tu bolso, tiene un lindo aroma que se siente muy fresco, no dudaría en comprarlo de nuevo, obvio si recomendaría que lo usaran, es un muy buen producto.
patricia s.
patricia s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream has enchanted me has excellent properties for the skin. It has hydrated me a lot. And would use it again And is also accessible
Giih L.
Giih L.
Deixa apele mais macia e com aspecto mais saudável no momento da aplicacao pena que a minha pele é oleosa e depois de algumas horas ficou bem oleosa mas para quem tem pelo seca ela seria ideal
Dynerish
Dynerish
I think of this product is so fabulous, because I like the things organics. And the result of this mask is increible because I feel my skin so freshly
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
Bozeman, MT
I love the feeling of this mask! It moisturized my face very well, and smelled good. It seemed to do the job just fine. My only complaint is that it was a little goopy and was hard to smear on. Overall, I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Many funds from Alba Botanica send me to taste, and this cream is non-exclusion. This anti-aging night cream with seaweed extracts. Recommended for dry skin and the combination of deep UV
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?