BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Aarshna V.
Aarshna V.
I would call it a simple and sturdy packaging.The texture is very thick but very soft! It is white in color and has a velvety texture. You will only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes and then wash off. And even though I keep it on so long, my face doesn’t feel stretchy or tight.
Debora R.
Debora R.
Brazil
Top top top top! Muitooooo booom! nota 10!!! vale muito a pena ela é refrescante, e não tive nenhum problema com elas. Não sei onde pode ser encontrada nos EUA porque só posso comprar pelo site.
Carine B.
Carine B.
I really like the fact that it 100% Vegetarian Ingredients.Leaves my skin soft,clean and fresh.This product is phenomenal,It has reduced the appearance of pores in my T-zone,and cleared the dark spots.I absolutely buy this again!One of my fav masks.
Avia W.
Avia W.
I like how thick and white it is .... Plus the soft feeling. Due to the thickness a lot of product is not needed. After washing off my face doesn't feel dry also the my blackheads started to fade after a couple of uses
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Me parece que es de textura liviana yeso me gusta, te deja la piel suave y fresca al retirarla del rostro y tiene un aroma suave, en conclusión me parece buena salvo por su precio.
Nikkii D.
Nikkii D.
Mexicali
Muy util me callo super bien deja la piel super lisita despues de retirar lo que yo no entendi que tenia que aplicar despues de la mascarilla mi traductor no traducio muy bien
Diannelly H.
Diannelly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product refresh totally my face, stimulate cicatrization and keeps brilliant. Makes me feel my skin very clean and smoth during all day. I use two time in morning and at night.
Jeniffer M.
Jeniffer M.
Definitely a facial mask to use. You get to feel it's intensity immediately you put it on. Works out so well for blemishes. Leaving your skin so soft and blemish free. Definitely a keep in my skin care kit.
Vinita M.
Vinita M.
Great product! Gets all the dirt out of my face and really cleanses well. I bought it at Target and it was reasonably priced. The packaging is also every simple and a nice green colour. It was much better than I thought it was going to be and worked wonders! I would 100% buy again!
Chantal J.
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face mask I used once and it really fascinates me to love it, I invite you to use it is very cool and it feels fascinating, it leaves an incredibly great result, try it.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?