BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
TaNeillia J.
A great product. You can see the difference with a nice glow in complexion. It's gentle and leaves your skin very soft. Highly recommended
Anne C.
Harvie Heights, Alberta
Alba is a super product. It works great, does not burn the skin while using. Has a very pleasant scent. it is an effective product.
Melinda B.
I've tried face masks by Alba before and they were okay. I didn't notice a major difference but my skin did feel smooth.
Natasha C.
FORT ST. JOHN
Love this! I would highly recommend this to anyone. Left my face feeling great every time. And doesn't dry out my skin
Krishia G.
Toronto, ON
Pretty package and it doesn't make.my skin break out at all. o love my masks but this was so so compared to others
tans k.
This is easy to use ... easy to apply and remove. Great for sensitive skin. Leaves your skin feeling clean
Marielena M.
Buenos Aires
Cuando utilice este producto no senti algun efecto o cambio alguno. Uno que otros cambios pero nada mas
Nehal P.
It prevents pimples and oily skin. Leaves my pores rejunvating. I used it very often. It's natural.
Yasmin O.
Aragoiania
Não gostei achei que não teve a qualidade que eu esperava e não atendeu as minhas expectativas
Raisa R.
Boca Raton, FL
One of the best facial masks for a deep clean. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.