BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Rachel C.
West Lafayette, IN
It went on very smooth and was thick. Felt very natural, not too greasy. Would use it again.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Leaves my face feeling like it doesn't need any make up! Feels like it really cleans my face.
Adrienne D.
Smells good and made my skin feel extremely soft! I would definitely reccommend this product
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
It was a bit gritty and watery at first but I like how refreshing it left my skin afterwards.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Love this mask! Felt great going on and was easy to get off. Left my skin feeling brand new!
Nani V.
This face scrub is the best. every time i shower i was my face and takes all the makeup off.
Madeline D.
Like this product. It is priced appropriately and has a nice scent which is not overpowering.
Lacey A.
East Lansing , MI
I love this facial mask. It makes me feel clean and clear after every use. Would recommend!!
Savanna P.
Anderson , SC
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated but does not do well to treat acne
Claudia A.
Mercedes, TX
Awesome! Great product. It did exactly what it would do. Definitely will be buying it again.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.