BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Ana Paula C.
Coldstream , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial mask as it has natural ingredients. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized without feeling harsh. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend to my friends.
I like the packing, it's clear and has it a nice colour.
Rebecca L.
Newport, Gwent
Wasn't a huge fan of this product, it did make my skin feel really soft but it was quite harsh on my sensitive skin. It did work tho, just left my skin feeling tender. The packaging was really nice but I doubt I'd purchase it again.
Laura H.
Dominican Republic
This facial mask made my face look cleaner and shiny, it gently drives out impurities. I used it for the first time a couple months ago. I bought it on Amazon, and I highly recommend it.
Robin A.
Elsipogtog , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face mask! Works amazing and leave my skin feeling awesome afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good pampering at home! 5/5
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
It sists in my bathroom, now that i see this i have to give it away, i used to like thier tropical shampoo but i guess im moving onto better things.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
I've used this mask for years. It's an inexpensive way to pamper myself at home. My skin always feels great afterward and my pores seem smaller.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I love facial mask I don't know why but I do .when I use this for the first time it made my face look brighter . No my husband even uses it 😹
RAIMUNDA S.
comprei essa máscara para minha mãe e ela amou esse produto disse que essa máscara tem uma ação esfoliante e suave ,é muito bom esse produto
TaNeillia J.
A great product. You can see the difference with a nice glow in complexion. It's gentle and leaves your skin very soft. Highly recommended
Anne C.
Harvie Heights, Alberta
Alba is a super product. It works great, does not burn the skin while using. Has a very pleasant scent. it is an effective product.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?