BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Talia H.
Talia H.
Loveland, OH
I love the Alba products so so much! The mask, along with most of the other products, helps my face a lot! I have some pretty bad break outs sometimes but the Alba products really help to diminish the breakouts :)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Very cleansing mask. After using it my skin feels very refreshed and my pours are cleaner and tighter. It was very effective. It lasts a long time because you only need a little bit and you get a lot per package.
Aisha A.
Aisha A.
Calera, AL
I don't use too many facial masks but when I do this is what I grab. It leaves my face feeling smooth and the packaging is nice and convenient. You can find this mask at any local drugstore and it does the trick.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
This product is sooo relaxing on your skin, that you can hardly tell its getting the job done. It leaves your skin feeling bright, clean and beatiful. It's not pricey at all and i would recommend it to anyone.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Burke, VA
This mask made my skin so so soft, i really like how it lived up to what it said it was going to do. Also i liked the thickness of the mask when you apply it. I wasn't harsh and i would use it again and again.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay for a face mask. It did the job but I was expecting more. It did leave my skin very soft which I like. I would like to try other kinds though just to see if there is something that works better.
Reanna  s.
Reanna s.
Calhoun, GA
I was impressed with this. Smells nice and leaves your face feeling refreshed and wonderful after. Nice packaging and not terrible expensive. Met my expectations very nicely and I would recommend to friends.
Trina S.
Trina S.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and large pores and suffers a lot during the hot, humid months of south Florida. This Deep Sea mask helps to decrease the oil production and shrink my pores leaving my skin smooth and clean.
Maisie P.
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I question the effectiveness of this mask. It smelled nice and had a good texture, but it didn't seem to do anything to my skin. It just felt like I washed my face. I prefer the lush face masks much better.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, might need to order online appose to walking in the store. Before trying any product for the face please research the product in case you might be allergic to an chemicals used for its making.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?