• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Yasmin S.
This product refreshed my skin so well, I have really oily skin and I didn't see a change in that aspect. I bought my Alba Botanica Even advanced deep sea facial mask at ulta and used it that same night and fell in love with the texture and aftermath. I really do recommend this product if you are just looking for something to refresh your skin, But if your looking to change texture of your skin I don't recommend this product because my face is still oily.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
You know, I've used about a hundred masks in my life, and this mask is the ONLY one I've ever used where I see a difference right after using it! It's pretty unbelievable. After using my skin is noticeably brighter and my skintone is much more even. Any other masks I use I have to get a few uses out of them before I notice a difference, or they are doing something to my skin that's not visibly noticeable. I highly recommend this product if you have uneven skin tone!
Alyssia L.
I am super obsessed with the softness and young feel of my face after this product. Not only did I purchase three more bottles of it but all my friends and even my husband and his buddies use it too. Alba Botanical Deep Sea Facial Mask is your normal facial mask at all, its life changing. Feel the softness of your beautiful skin, no other mask product has ever been this great! Preordering 10 more bottles next week for me and all my friends.
Stephen H.
Plainfield, NJ
This product is phenomenal. I find that this mask fulfills its promises to reduce uneven skin tone, perhaps more so than the other Even Advanced products. It has a very mild scent--not overpowering like some of the other products in the line--and remains soft, not getting so dry it cracks off like other masks. I leave it on more than the recommended five minutes--often even wearing it overnight--and have found almost unbelievable improvements in my skin tone over the past month. You won't be disappointed!
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
I really love alba botanica products. But i really dont love this one. Its not bad but for me its not great either. It does really cleansr my face beautifully but for my dry skin its a no go. Even if i apply my moisturizer right after using this its still so unbelievably drying. So i do recommend this product to oily/normal skin gals but if you have dry/severely dry/dehydrated skin then just stay away.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
The product covers nicely and for my sensitive skin it is very gentle.  I am a first time user but will be using it again.  Love the way my skin felt after using this product.  It did meant my expectations.  Wish the price was a little better but great all in all!
Dani W.
Love how this makes my face feel and i absolutely love how this smells!! It does a great job of making my face feel like new skin again and I feel so incredibly clean and refreshed afterwards. I use this twice a month and the bottle is lasting a long time. Good price for the bottle!
Samantha L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I enjoyed this product! With a good consistency, it was an easy application and removal that didn't leave my skin struggling for extra care afterwards. However, if you're talking about results, only expect a moderate amount. Yes, your skin will feel fresh. It'll certainly take away a few blackheads, and I'm sure it helped repress the acne I had (your normal, every-day pimples). Still, it lacked when compared to higher-end brands like Origins and GlamGlow. Overall, this mask is nothing special, but reliable if you want to treat yourself a little bit. It'd be like going and getting a nice lollipop instead of that milkshake.
Cecilia S.
I have combination skin, which can be a challenge when trying to find a mask to accommodate my dry flaky areas as well as my oily forehead I really enjoyed how refreshed my skin felt after the first few times I've used it. My only major complaint is the amount of fragrance. It was really overwhelming for a face mask and seemed to be unnecessarily powerful with out any aromatherapy benefits.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this inexpensive previously unheard of brand and product. In particular this product was easy and enjoyable to use leaving my skin feeling extremely silky smooth after just one use. At the same time I felt the product also toned my skin and softened my complexion.. I look forward to using this product in the future and highly recommend it !
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.