BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Reanna  s.
Calhoun, GA
I was impressed with this. Smells nice and leaves your face feeling refreshed and wonderful after. Nice packaging and not terrible expensive. Met my expectations very nicely and I would recommend to friends.
Becca H.
This is okay for a face mask. It did the job but I was expecting more. It did leave my skin very soft which I like. I would like to try other kinds though just to see if there is something that works better.
Carmen C.
Good product, might need to order online appose to walking in the store. Before trying any product for the face please research the product in case you might be allergic to an chemicals used for its making.
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I question the effectiveness of this mask. It smelled nice and had a good texture, but it didn't seem to do anything to my skin. It just felt like I washed my face. I prefer the lush face masks much better.
Erika P.
Granada Hills, CA
Alba Botanica's Deep Sea Mask makes my face feel fresh and clean without over drying. It pulls out all the little gross stuff in my skin. It's a great mask and isn't too expensive which is always a bonus!
Gee D.
Cortland, NY
this product is great for refreshing of skin appearance and feel.it offers a great sense of clean and young elastic skin.most of all it's made by a company you the user can trust...why not try some today
Maria K.
Buffalo, NY
This is a nice mask to help clean my skin of impurities. It really gets all the excess oily off my face and leaves it smooth and fresh. It is a bit of a pain to wash off as it has a creamy consistency.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Love the way this made my skin look and feel but I did not enjoy the smell. So even though I liked it I wouldn't re-buy it because the smell was just so offputting. I do really enjoy this brand though.
Heather P.
Mesa, AZ
I am a huge fan of Alba products, but this was not among my favorites. Strong fragrance, and it left my sensitive skin feeling dried out. This is the first product from them that I haven't loved! Boo.
Nicole B.
Sarasota, FL
Leaves your skin feeling fresh. It's one of the deepest cleaning masks I've used. My skin is sensitive, but it tolerated the mask well. Much cheaper than the spa. The bottle will last many, many uses.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.