BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Luz F.
Los Angeles, CA
It did what it said it would do i love it my skin felt more super clean and fresh........
Correye A.
I didn't notice much of a difference. But my skin did feel super clean after. Not drying
It gets deep into your poors and cleans them to a finish that you will be satisfied with
Jennifer R.
I love this product leaves my skin so soft and smells great and cleans away dry dead skin
Beatriz F.
Inlove! This is of magnifc! Loved this of production !!!!! Posting take new 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Maryam A.
Another sample that I used up. I liked it but was not blown away by it. Good basic stuff
Minnorea G.
Miami
Esta mo la he utilizado aum.me gustaria probarla alguna vez ya esos productos son buenos
Laura G.
Huntsville
Smell is interesting and the mask left a clean feeling. I would, for sure, try it again.
Melissa E.
York
Great product. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth after I rinse the product off.
Chrissy B.
Richmond, VA
Very deep cleaning. I do this mask once a month for a refresh of my skin. Bought at ulta.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.