BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Farida K.
Ajax
I really like this mask. i have even recommend it to my many close friends and family. my mother in law specially have become a huge fan of it. this leaves the skin well nourished and taken care of. after using it ,it feels like you had a good expensive facial .
Una macarilla muy buen, depende para que es el tipo de marcarilla, osea depende de lo que quieras en tu rostro es muy efectivo, definitivamente la comprare de nuevo, funciona super bien y deja la piel reluciente y te ayuda mucho con los poros, recommendado mil.
Maah C.
Brasil BR
Esta máscara tem uma luz cheiro, limpa. Eu tenho a pele muito sensorial que é a combinação. Oleosa no meu t-zone. E seco no meu rosto. Eu usei isso um par de vezes por semana durante quase um mês, e até agora eu gosto dos meus resultados pretendo comprar mais
Talula T.
Kamloops
Love it! I use this product whenever I can find it to buy some! Once you take it off, your skin is so smooth, and your pores look much smaller. I apply my favorite toner once it's off, and then use tea tree oil to moisturize and kill any left over bacteria.
Andrea G.
Winnetka, CA
Great. I always thought that clay masks were supposed to be drying but this was quite the opposite. My face felt moisturized and smoothr and I feel like my complexion is becoming more even. I have sensitive skin and this caused no negative reaction from me.
Crisiana S.
This scrub is excellent to use in cleaning and clearing pores of oil and blackhead and is also gentle. I have purchased Alba facial scrub many times as it clears my pores of impurities, dead skin and leaves it smooth and clean. Non-irritating and effective.
Jersons F.
me gusta este producti ya que es una mascarilla de limpieza para la piel profunda dibuja suabemente las inpurezas y el exceso de aceite que puede obstruir los poros y es un buen producto de belleza es suave y cremosa ya que es un producto bueno para la piel
Ana Paula C.
Coldstream , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial mask as it has natural ingredients. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized without feeling harsh. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend to my friends.
I like the packing, it's clear and has it a nice colour.
Rebecca L.
Newport, Gwent
Wasn't a huge fan of this product, it did make my skin feel really soft but it was quite harsh on my sensitive skin. It did work tho, just left my skin feeling tender. The packaging was really nice but I doubt I'd purchase it again.
Laura H.
Dominican Republic
This facial mask made my face look cleaner and shiny, it gently drives out impurities. I used it for the first time a couple months ago. I bought it on Amazon, and I highly recommend it.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?