BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Nicole P.
Great for my sensitive skin! This product did not irritate my skin like I have experienced with other products. Alba facial mask was gentile and was effective in lightening my acne scars. I highly recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
I love this mask. Its thick and really feels like I'm getting a deep clean. Easy enough to use frequently and fairly inexpensive for a mask
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
I like it, is really nice 👍🏻 this brand use natural product.
Equalizes Pigmentation
For an Even Complexion
Hypo-Allergenic
No Parabens, Phthalates or Animal Testing
100% Vegetarian Ingredients
The Full-On Even-Steven Treatment
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
This face mask feels amazing. When you take it off your skin feels so soft and smooth and well-pampered!
Joselin V.
This product changed my face. I purchased this, and the astringent with it, after trying many different products. I have dry skin, with mild acne around my mouth and jaw line. Recently the acne had been getting pretty severe. After using this wash and the stringent, along with tea tree oil as a spot treatment, (and cutting dairy virtually out of my diet completely,) for about 2-3 weeks so far, my face is nearly 100% clear. I have always had some acne in the jaw area, and my face has never been this clear!
Nayla O.
It is totally relaxing and I love the texture with leaving my face. It is very soft. Totally recommend it!
Angelica B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant.

I followed the directions and left the mask on for about 5 minutes. It took two rinses to get all of the residue off.

The aftermath? My skin is fairly dry, but feels ultra-smooth; it's a clay mask, so dryness is to be expected. This is a consistency product, so the overall results are to be determined. I'm hopeful!
SAMANTHA P.
This mask is great, really leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh! Do not get in your eyes, scrub and wash well! Pat to dry, i use a moisturizer after.
Dianyse B.
Bronx, NY
Made my skin smooth and clean helped with the oily skin I have and felt so good when applying
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
This facial mask works perfeclty for any type of skin, it keeps your face clean and free of any dirtyness. Its perfect and i love it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.