BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Megan M.
Cartersville, GA
A soul amazing love it so much ! Made my hair feel amazing can't live without it !!!!!!!!
Cicera F.
Ladson, SC
It's a good product, I love to make a spa day at home then I use it, and I can feel fresh
Lana K.
Great mask. I use it about once a week. Skin feels very smooth afterwards. Bshdhshshshdhd
Candy P.
Chehalis, WA
Absolutely wonderful, even with my sensitive skin! Didn't leave my skin dry or chapped!!
Elizabeth H.
It is awesome! It works well on me and I have horrible sensitive skin. I love the smell.
Natalie B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Refreshing mask leaves face feeling smooth and vibrant. love the smell not overwhelming.
Anjela A.
W Lafayette, IN
Pretty good facial mask! Really felt like it freshened up my skin and opened up my pores
Melissa E.
York
Great product. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth after I rinse the product off.
Jennifer R.
I love this product leaves my skin so soft and smells great and cleans away dry dead skin
Casey H.
Rochester , KY
Love this stuff! It makes your face so smooth and really gives you that deep clean feel.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.