BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Argenis L.
este producto alba botanica es de excelente calidad es totalmente recomendado por todos por eso siempre lo recomendamos
Angelica B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant.

I followed the directions and left the mask on for about 5 minutes. It took two rinses to get all of the residue off.

The aftermath? My skin is fairly dry, but feels ultra-smooth; it's a clay mask, so dryness is to be expected. This is a consistency product, so the overall results are to be determined. I'm hopeful!
SAMANTHA P.
This mask is great, really leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh! Do not get in your eyes, scrub and wash well! Pat to dry, i use a moisturizer after.
Dianyse B.
Bronx, NY
Made my skin smooth and clean helped with the oily skin I have and felt so good when applying
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Kiersey D.
Louisville, KY
This made my face feel so clean and fresh! It kept my face from feeling oily. I will definitely by it again.
Nisha M.
Hydrating and easy to use! One of my favorite products because it leaves my face smooth and soft.
Chrissy B.
Richmond, VA
Very deep cleaning. I do this mask once a month for a refresh of my skin. Bought at ulta.
Nayla O.
It is totally relaxing and I love the texture with leaving my face. It is very soft. Totally recommend it!
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
This facial mask works perfeclty for any type of skin, it keeps your face clean and free of any dirtyness. Its perfect and i love it.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.