BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Boca Raton, FL
One of the best facial masks for a deep clean. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Chrystal T.
Chrystal T.
Vancouver
Skin looked rejuvenated after a few weeks. Used this product once a week. I'd buy again
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Me gusta como me deja la piel, pero al pasar las horas se me queda la piel muy brillosa
Ana G.
Ana G.
Brasília
You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.

This has an extremely strong scent, but I love it! It smells like a men's aquatic/ocean cologne. I got this for about $3 or $4 at a black friday sale, or else I would have never bought it because it's way to expensive for only 4oz of product, when you can buy a 6 oz Freeman mask for $4 or $5.
roselle m.
roselle m.
Manila City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Based on true experience, very emollient sunscreen is best for my skin, for its mineral protection, water resistant, paraben free, broad spectrum, helps prevent sunburn.  Suggested use is to apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel-drying and at least every 2 hours.  Children under six months should ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures, spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF15 or higher and other  protective measures including limit time in sun, especially from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm , and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hat and sunglasses. Before I bought it at a price of $8.29.
Karina G.
Karina G.
Escobedo, Nuevo Leon
Thankfully, this was on sale at Target for around 6 bucks. I thought I would try this out since this brand isn't exactly cheap. This brand is cruelty-free, natural, and organic, so I really like that about Alba Botanica. The mask comes in a tube and is white in color. I don't like the smell too much because it can come off too strongly, but it smells like a man's cologne. After the mask dries, it feels stiff and the smell isn't as strong. I like the way it feels on the face. It feels very comfortable to apply the mask, and I can feel my pores tighten up a little bit. I leave it on for 5 minutes or more and then rinse it off with warm water. I think my skin feels more supple and my pores are minimized. I think that this is a really great mask that is all natural. It is very creamy in texture, so there is nothing irritating about it besides the smell. All in all, I really like this mask and use an Alba Botanica moisturizer along with it, so it delivers amazing results for my skin. I would recommend this mask to anyone. If smell doesn't bother you, then seriously try it!
beverley n.
beverley n.
before anything else, let me tell you about the fragrance of this deep
sea mask. The scent is unlike the usual mask fragrances (fruity or clay
based) . It smells like a men’s ocean cologne and gives a very
refreshing touch.
The texture is very thick but very soft! It is white in color and has
a velvety texture. You will only need a thin layer to do the trick! I
leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes and then wash off. And even though
I keep it on so long, my face doesn’t feel stretchy or tight. It
effectively clears out my pores much better than any other regular mask.
The blackheads
on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I can see smooth skin! In
fact, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling
overly dry like I experienced after using many clay masks. thank you for letting me  write about  this product .
Keren B.
Keren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price
Kate 🐙.
Kate 🐙.
Really great product and looks and smells amazing!
You only need a thin layer and I left it on my face for a good 20-30 minutes, which I would never do with other masks since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturisers they've added.
It cleaned out my pores really effectively and would recommend!
nathalia gabriela s.
nathalia gabriela s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
é sensacional é supriendente amo de mais deixa a pele super maravilhosa e eu recomendo pra todas as minhas amigas tque sao loucas por esse produtos e elas conheceram atravez de mim pois ganhei testei e aprovei mas no momento nao tenho dele entao seria grata se vcs me presentease com essa maravilha de produto
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?