BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Argenis L.
este producto alba botanica es de excelente calidad es totalmente recomendado por todos por eso siempre lo recomendamos
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product changed my face. I purchased this, and the astringent with it, after trying many different products. I have dry skin, with mild acne around my mouth and jaw line. Recently the acne had been getting pretty severe. After using this wash and the stringent, along with tea tree oil as a spot treatment, (and cutting dairy virtually out of my diet completely,) for about 2-3 weeks so far, my face is nearly 100% clear. I have always had some acne in the jaw area, and my face has never been this clear!
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
This face mask feels amazing. When you take it off your skin feels so soft and smooth and well-pampered!
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
I like it, is really nice 👍🏻 this brand use natural product.
Equalizes Pigmentation
The Full-On Even-Steven Treatment
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. Its thick and really feels like I'm getting a deep clean. Easy enough to use frequently and fairly inexpensive for a mask
Angelica B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant.

I followed the directions and left the mask on for about 5 minutes. It took two rinses to get all of the residue off.

The aftermath? My skin is fairly dry, but feels ultra-smooth; it's a clay mask, so dryness is to be expected. This is a consistency product, so the overall results are to be determined. I'm hopeful!
SAMANTHA P.
This mask is great, really leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh! Do not get in your eyes, scrub and wash well! Pat to dry, i use a moisturizer after.
Dianyse B.
Bronx, NY
Made my skin smooth and clean helped with the oily skin I have and felt so good when applying
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Kiersey D.
Louisville, KY
This made my face feel so clean and fresh! It kept my face from feeling oily. I will definitely by it again.
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?