• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Minji P.
Ormond Beach, FL
This mask smells great and will make your face feel so clean, it will take away the gunk of the day.
Lindsey S.
Amazing! Makes your face feel refreshed. My skin felt like a new baby's skin. The smell is so clean.
Kristina M.
Love it. I would recommend this to everyone I know. All my friends and I love it and always have it.
Nancy E.
Spring, TX
Altamente recomendada, mi cutis es mixto con tendencia a acné y mejorò con el uso de esta mascarilla
Stefani G.
I got this at Ulta and Loved the Mask! The smell it’s amazing and the feeling afterwards speechless!!
Isa E.
Muncie, IN
My face feels so young and flawless after using this product! Amazing what a few days of this will do
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I would have to say that this is another good brand of facial mask it definitely helps with dry skin
Mary D.
salem, OH
I try new masks all the time! This one was not my favorite but it was a good one! Would recommend it!
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
Never used it but it looks great. Not sure what it does or how it works or anything but it looks fun.
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
. It is a good product but I could be better not much to say about it face does break out a lot more
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.