BY ALBA BOTANICA #97 in Face Masks

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Alli H.
Cincinnati, OH
Makes my skin feel super soft and doesn't irritate it! Love how it smells too
Alice B.

Reco.mendto all ppl
bryan v.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
botanica is an amazing product. it help with my acne eliminating it in days
Laura T.
Love this mask. Leaves skin feeling so clean, hydrated, and smooth. Instant difference in the way skin feels!
Chelsy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works nicely. I just wish it was easier to wash off. It's hard to wash this off when you are using the sink. I will just wash my face, use the mask, and then get in the shower. It makes the removal easy that way.
Ester A.
Best facial product I have ever used! After use, you feel an incredible clean feeling. It's a good quality product and worth the price. It not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. I bought it at my local TJ Maxx, and I will continue to buy it
Eliana R.
Al principio no me encantaba pero whaoo!!! Le si su tiempo y me sorprendió me en parejo el tono de mi piel y se nota el exelente cambio
Kinsey R.
Portland, OR
Great product. Leaves face feeling soft and rejuvenated. Makes for a relaxing evening with a glass of wine.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit unorthodox if me to do the 'all natural veg/ fruit citrus acid peel' but I caved one day after I was having a horrible bout of cystic acne flare up on my cheeks and jawline. First time I used it I felt a strong Tingling but it was actually immensely relieving for the pain I was suffering from, I used it after normally cleansing my face in the shower my pores were open and unsuspecting . I get the worst huge deep zits. Long story short this is my go to the week leading up to pms and my period breakouts.
Jasmine D.
This mask always leaves my face feeling moisturizer, replenished, and refreshed!
The beautiful sea green packaging won't clash with any bathroom counter, and trust me when I say, the tingly clean feeling it leaves behind is the ONLY thing left on your face after you rinse this baby off.

I have terribly sensitive skin and there isn't a brand I trust more than Alba.
Five stars and two thumbs!
Alexandra O.
Casey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I love trying new face masks and Alba has always been a favorite brand of mine, especially the Acne line. However some of the products have made me break out. I have extremely temperamental skin and trying new products always make me nervous. Is this product safe for sensitive and dry skin? Also how is the price of the product?