BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
It was a bit gritty and watery at first but I like how refreshing it left my skin afterwards.
Adrienne D.
Smells good and made my skin feel extremely soft! I would definitely reccommend this product
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Soft and light mask. Use during the day and night as well. The skin is hydrated. I recommend
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Love this mask! Felt great going on and was easy to get off. Left my skin feeling brand new!
Mary O.
Looks like a very good facial mask would love to try it ! Mines just not cutting it anymore!
Hope P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this product. I've had great experiences with everything from the Alba Botanica brand.
Melania H.
I love this brand! The sent of this mask is very fresh. My skin feels great after I use it.
nanci m.
Worked deep into my pores and has a very nice sent. Very nice product. Will purchase again.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Love love this anything with sea salt is great for your skin. I have used this quiet a bit.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.