BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Donna D.
Norwood, MA
I am new to this product but I am very happy with it. My face feels clean an refreshed.
Emily T.
Really great mask. Love the way my skin felt after using it and the smell is great too!
Giselle G.
Yucaipa
Love this face mask! Leaves my skin soft and clean especially after a long day at work!
Melissa V.
This is amazing i tried it and i loved it. Ive been buying it ever since i tried it!!!!
Ashlie H.
BOWLING GREEN, KY
Leaves skin feeling soft, I have super sensitive skin and left me extra dry. No redness
Megan E.
Canonsburg
this is one of the absolute best products i have ever used. i wouldn't want any other!!
Danielle N.
Waveland
It Was perfect for my dry skin. It helped hold in the moisture and left my face smooth.
Shellie C.
Leaves my face smooth and clean and refreshed. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Kate Z.
Alachua, FL
Very good facial mask. But i don't like the smell. Make skin so fresh and beautiful.
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
Was one of my first mask I ever got. I purchased it at khol's. Would not buy it again
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.