BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Wewahitchka, FL
Deep sea salt/mud is really good for your skin. So with Alba making this mask, it really helps your skin and makes it very fresh and nice.
Evellyn M.
Evellyn M.
You only need a thin layer to do the trick! I leave it on my face for 20-30 minutes, which I could never do with the acai mask since it would dry out and make my skin tingle after 20 minutes. And even though I keep it on so long, as it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling tight because of the moisturizers they've added. As for clearing my pores, it clears out my pores much, much better than the acai mask. The pores in my face get completely cleared out, and the blackheads on my nose get so much cleaner and fainter. I hadn't seen my pores and blackheads this clean since before I hit puberty! (Though to be fair, I've never used pore strips because they're too expensive.) Also, my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards, without feeling overly dry like I experienced after using the acai mask.
This product changed my face. I purchased this, and the astringent with it, after trying many different products. I have dry skin, with mild acne around my mouth and jaw line. Recently the acne had been getting pretty severe. After using this wash and the stringent, along with tea tree oil as a spot treatment, (and cutting dairy virtually out of my diet completely,) for about 2-3 weeks so far, my face is nearly 100% clear. I have always had some acne in the jaw area, and my face has never been this clear!
Damaris G.
Damaris G.
This face mask has a gentle exfoliating action. I was expecting it to be very drying, but it actually hydrated my skin - which is hardly surprising considering it has olive and safflower oil. Even better, after a single use my pores appeared cleaner and smaller. Can't ask for more! You will only need a very thin layer, so the 4oz tub will go a long way. This is among my top-3 facial masks and I absolutely recommend it.
Farida K.
Farida K.
Ajax
I really like this mask. i have even recommend it to my many close friends and family. my mother in law specially have become a huge fan of it. this leaves the skin well nourished and taken care of. after using it ,it feels like you had a good expensive facial .
Una macarilla muy buen, depende para que es el tipo de marcarilla, osea depende de lo que quieras en tu rostro es muy efectivo, definitivamente la comprare de nuevo, funciona super bien y deja la piel reluciente y te ayuda mucho con los poros, recommendado mil.
Maah C.
Maah C.
Brasil BR
Esta máscara tem uma luz cheiro, limpa. Eu tenho a pele muito sensorial que é a combinação. Oleosa no meu t-zone. E seco no meu rosto. Eu usei isso um par de vezes por semana durante quase um mês, e até agora eu gosto dos meus resultados pretendo comprar mais
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Winnetka, CA
Great. I always thought that clay masks were supposed to be drying but this was quite the opposite. My face felt moisturized and smoothr and I feel like my complexion is becoming more even. I have sensitive skin and this caused no negative reaction from me.
Talula T.
Talula T.
Kamloops
Love it! I use this product whenever I can find it to buy some! Once you take it off, your skin is so smooth, and your pores look much smaller. I apply my favorite toner once it's off, and then use tea tree oil to moisturize and kill any left over bacteria.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?