BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jess S.
Jess S.
Lanse, Pa
I absolutely love alba products. This face mask is top notch in skin care for clearing breakouts and oil from skin.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
This is a great face mask. I use this at the end of the week after wearing makeup everyday. The only thing is that it's really thick coming out of the tube. But it doesn't take long to do!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
. It is a good product but I could be better not much to say about it face does break out a lot more
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Denver, CO
This mask always leaves my face feeling moisturizer, replenished, and refreshed!
The beautiful sea green packaging won't clash with any bathroom counter, and trust me when I say, the tingly clean feeling it leaves behind is the ONLY thing left on your face after you rinse this baby off.

I have terribly sensitive skin and there isn't a brand I trust more than Alba.
Five stars and two thumbs!
Eirinn M.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit unorthodox if me to do the 'all natural veg/ fruit citrus acid peel' but I caved one day after I was having a horrible bout of cystic acne flare up on my cheeks and jawline. First time I used it I felt a strong Tingling but it was actually immensely relieving for the pain I was suffering from, I used it after normally cleansing my face in the shower my pores were open and unsuspecting . I get the worst huge deep zits. Long story short this is my go to the week leading up to pms and my period breakouts.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product changed my face. I purchased this, and the astringent with it, after trying many different products. I have dry skin, with mild acne around my mouth and jaw line. Recently the acne had been getting pretty severe. After using this wash and the stringent, along with tea tree oil as a spot treatment, (and cutting dairy virtually out of my diet completely,) for about 2-3 weeks so far, my face is nearly 100% clear. I have always had some acne in the jaw area, and my face has never been this clear!
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Shelton, WA
I absolutely love this facial mask it really makes your skin feel clean and amazing I love love it!
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
This face mask feels amazing. When you take it off your skin feels so soft and smooth and well-pampered!
jasmine v.
jasmine v.
Fresno, CA
this mask worked great for my face when I used it,it was so relaxing also when I was ready to take it off my face was really soft. So this product worked perfectly and I would recommend this product to family and friends.so the alba botanica deep sea facial mask worked great.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
I like it, is really nice 👍🏻 this brand use natural product.
Equalizes Pigmentation
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?