BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Michelle W.
This mask felt highly effective. Fresh, clean, and soft without using any harmful chemicals.
Ashley M.
Hamilton, OH
Could be better. Defiantly not my top pick or something I would recommend to someone at all.
Lily V.
Redding
Very nice, clean feeling afterwards, yet moisturizing as well.. will use on clients in future
Adrienne D.
Smells good and made my skin feel extremely soft! I would definitely reccommend this product
Lacey A.
East Lansing , MI
I love this facial mask. It makes me feel clean and clear after every use. Would recommend!!
Mary O.
Looks like a very good facial mask would love to try it ! Mines just not cutting it anymore!
Rachel C.
West Lafayette, IN
It went on very smooth and was thick. Felt very natural, not too greasy. Would use it again.
Katie B.
Left my skin very soft and healthy looking, it's really good but I've definitely had better.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Love this mask! Felt great going on and was easy to get off. Left my skin feeling brand new!
Dianyse B.
Bronx, NY
Made my skin smooth and clean helped with the oily skin I have and felt so good when applying
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.