BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
i recived this product as a trial and absolutely loved it. it left my skin glowing and radiant
Autumn B.
Cherryville, NC
Horrible sucks
I hate it so much do not waste your money!!!! I repeat, do not waste your money.
Cherie S.
Phoenix, AZ
great facial mask and makes your skin feeling 100% better every time you use it, will recommend
Angie F.
Russellville
Was a nice product just wasn't for my skin type
Would probably try some of there other products
Melissa N.
Portland, OR
Love that this is natural and very effective. It made my skin feel firmer, cleaner and not dry.
Marcela M.
Bixby, OK
Love the way it makes my skin feel and the way that it leaves my skin. Since I'm very censitive
Leah B.
Carriere, MS
I love the way my face felt afterwards, did hot like the smell though. Overall a good product.
Alejandra M.
Long Beach, Ca
I like to use this product to remove my black heads , and dirt old residues from makeup🤣🤧💄💄👌👌👌👌
Madeline D.
Like this product. It is priced appropriately and has a nice scent which is not overpowering.
Andrea G.
Muenster, TX
Love this product! It works well and is easy to wash off! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth!
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.