BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
adriana R.
adriana R.
PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST FACE MASKS I USED BY FAR LEAVES MY FACE NOT ONLY CLEAR BUT SOFT AND SMOOTH. ID DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE
Lizzie E.
Lizzie E.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the way my skin feel after I've used this. My skin is pretty day and I love how this make it soft.
Paulina H.
Paulina H.
Trumbull, CT
I have very oily and acne prone skin and I was very tentative to try using this mask because I did not want it to clog my pores or make my skin more oily. But I was pleasantly surprised and my skin GLOWED after using it. It is made with all vegetarian ingredients and made my pores feel tight and refreshed. I don't see as many blackheads on my face, and my friends have commented on how "healthy" and "smooth" my skin looks. I highly recommend this product.
Crystina W.
Crystina W.
Buffalo, NY
Was able to use this mask once at a sleepover with some friends. We did masks and facials, nails, hair, etc during this time. I did not purchase this product, but my friend felt it wasn't very expensive. It wasn't harsh on my skin and my skin felt so smooth after! Would recommend.
Dianyse B.
Dianyse B.
Bronx, NY
Made my skin smooth and clean helped with the oily skin I have and felt so good when applying
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Corning, CA
I love this product. It makes my face feel so good after use. I would definitely use this product again.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lancaster, PA
This product left my face feeling refreshed and cool. I bought it at Whole Foods and would definitely recommend to someone looking for a facial mask.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Wasco, CA
I love the formula! Not messy, great clean skin after. Makes the skin very soft. Great value! I will definitely use again
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Greensboro, NC
I actually did not like this product. I felt like it made my face break out more and made my skin very irritated. I do have sensitive skin so I should have known better.
Marin G.
Marin G.
Tyrone, PA
It really left my face feeling very refreshed. And it wasn't very expensive! My skin felt clean, and moisturized after first use.
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?