BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Correye A.
I didn't notice much of a difference. But my skin did feel super clean after. Not drying
Minnorea G.
Miami
Esta mo la he utilizado aum.me gustaria probarla alguna vez ya esos productos son buenos
Casey H.
Rochester , KY
Love this stuff! It makes your face so smooth and really gives you that deep clean feel.
Brisa B.
Tucson, AZ
Es muy buena me encanta, quisiera que me mandaran más pruebas de esta marca... me encanto
Adella P.
Fort Lewis
This product left my face feeling refreshed and smooth!I will definitely be buying again.
Megan M.
Cartersville, GA
A soul amazing love it so much ! Made my hair feel amazing can't live without it !!!!!!!!
Camron M.
Louisville, KY
I didn't care for this product. It made my face red and itchy. Maybe I was allergic to it
Beatriz F.
Inlove! This is of magnifc! Loved this of production !!!!! Posting take new 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Cicera F.
Ladson, SC
It's a good product, I love to make a spa day at home then I use it, and I can feel fresh
Hannah B.
Leominster
I really like this mask. I don't notice much difference but it makes your skin feel soft.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.