BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten...Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't li...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or do ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
This is a great mask that I used weekly while my skin was suffering from hormonal breakouts between birth controls. It was gently enough on my skin to not leave any dryness or bumps, but strong enough I could only use it once a week. I loved finding a product for my stubborn breakouts that wasn't full of chemicals and was made of natural ingredients.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Annapolis, MD
I loved this product. It gave me really smooth skin and left it feeling really clean. It was definitely effective. It was gentle on my skin which was a big plus. Love the color of the package but water can get into it. I would buy it again.
Dianyse B.
Dianyse B.
Bronx, NY
Made my skin smooth and clean helped with the oily skin I have and felt so good when applying
SAMANTHA P.
SAMANTHA P.
This mask is great, really leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh! Do not get in your eyes, scrub and wash well! Pat to dry, i use a moisturizer after.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased the Alba Bontanica Deep Sea Facial Mask on sale at Target a few days ago. The mask goes on smoothly and feels light-weight on your skin. There's a slight scent, but I found it clean and pleasant.

I followed the directions and left the mask on for about 5 minutes. It took two rinses to get all of the residue off.

The aftermath? My skin is fairly dry, but feels ultra-smooth; it's a clay mask, so dryness is to be expected. This is a consistency product, so the overall results are to be determined. I'm hopeful!
Georgia W.
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
Leaves skin feeling extra soft and is reasonably priced. There was a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin after.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Oxford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask. Goes on really easily without having to mix anything and it smells great. I really love that it doesn't have an added, nasty ingredients either. Added benefit: I picked this up at my local Marshall's at a great price point.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Watervliet, NY
Alba Botanica products have been my go to skin & hair products for the last 3 years. Starting out with Alba Botanica products was just by me coming across the name at the drug store one day and has been great ever since, I have eczema and acne and sensitive skin But this Alba bontanica deep sea facial Mask is THE mask to go to when your skin needs a revamp, without worrying about your face having a bad reactions to harsh chemicals! I apply this mask once a week after my daily care and you can tell a great difference in my skin appearence! That with the combination of the low prices on market this Alba Botanica Deep Facial Mask goes for, You cannot go wrong! Thank me later :)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I LOVE this mask. It is the best mask. It left my face perfectly soft. It met what i expected to pay. It wasn't that expensive. It was effective. It was really gentle on my face especially because I have sensitive skin. I wouldn't change the product even if I could!!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is good quality, I was very skeptical when I bought it, it is a very light and clean of the ingredients found in her scent. The stand out for me is the aloe. I have sensitive dry skin, and a lot of allergies. This product contains nothing that I was allergic to natural ingredients and had in it, so I decided to try
Alexandra O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mia Q.
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Joni s.
Joni s.
Montreal, Québec
Beauty Junkie Expert
What skin type have you found this best suited for?