BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Jaquie S.
castle rock, CO
My skin was super soft after using this but it didn't feel moisturized for long afterward.
Erica B.
Made my skin feel vibrant and fresh and so very clean. Loved the effects of this product!
Hannah B.
Leominster
I really like this mask. I don't notice much difference but it makes your skin feel soft.
Sarah C.
Love it!! My skin felt extremely soft afterwards and I love that it is a natural product
Luz F.
Los Angeles, CA
It did what it said it would do i love it my skin felt more super clean and fresh........
Melissa E.
York
Great product. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth after I rinse the product off.
Taylor M.
Shelbyville, IN
I love alba botanica and how natural their products are. This made my face feel so clean.
Michelle D.
I loved how it made my skin feel afterwards really worth it great product nice packaging
Megan M.
Cartersville, GA
A soul amazing love it so much ! Made my hair feel amazing can't live without it !!!!!!!!
Casey H.
Rochester , KY
Love this stuff! It makes your face so smooth and really gives you that deep clean feel.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.