BY ALBA BOTANICA

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Helps even skin tone

• Does this product reduce large pores and brighten... Be the first to answer!
  • I love deep sea products but sometimes my sensitive skin doesn't ...2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. Can you find this at a store or d...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to a friend or family." in 1 review
Melissa N.
Portland, OR
Love that this is natural and very effective. It made my skin feel firmer, cleaner and not dry.
Morgan A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Great mask, leaves your face soft & smooth!
Everything smells really good & & washes off easily
Cherie S.
Phoenix, AZ
great facial mask and makes your skin feeling 100% better every time you use it, will recommend
Leah B.
Carriere, MS
I love the way my face felt afterwards, did hot like the smell though. Overall a good product.
Angie F.
Russellville
Was a nice product just wasn't for my skin type
Would probably try some of there other products
Cassie V.
Manville, RI
I tried this mask for the first time and couldn't believe how fresh my skin felt. It's amazing!
Anastasia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love how it makes my skin super soft. It helps clean your pores and I love that clean feeling
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
i recived this product as a trial and absolutely loved it. it left my skin glowing and radiant
Stephanie G.
Fort Dodge, IA
The exfoliating scrub left my skin feeling fresh and soft. My skin was glowing and feels great.
Alejandra M.
Long Beach, Ca
I like to use this product to remove my black heads , and dirt old residues from makeup🤣🤧💄💄👌👌👌👌
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Does this burn?
Renee C.
La Plata, MD
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
I am always down to try new face masks, does this help with acne?
Casey C.